Trade Questions and Advice

Chum
Sand$: 112.90
Traded Diggs, Freeman, Swift for Godwin.

Pay too much? I picked up both Freeman and Swift for nothing so I figured it was easy flip

Didn't think it would be accepted but now I'm just hoping it was a good plan and no one gets hurt this week. I'm 2-0 and looking pretty good. Rest of team looks like this (12-team, standard):

QBs: Lamar
RBs: Cook, Conner, Mostert, J. Wilson, Mattison
WR: Ridley, Fuller, Lamb
TE: Waller
K: Gould
DST: TBay
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,057.86
Ya, you fuking paid too much.

I mean you took diggs who’s at his highest value, and traded him for a wr whose value is low , and then added sprinkles on that sundae
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,029.30
Cyzmic wrote:Traded Diggs, Freeman, Swift for Godwin.

Pay too much? I picked up both Freeman and Swift for nothing so I figured it was easy flip

Didn't think it would be accepted but now I'm just hoping it was a good plan and no one gets hurt this week. I'm 2-0 and looking pretty good. Rest of team looks like this (12-team, standard):

QBs: Lamar
RBs: Cook, Conner, Mostert, J. Wilson, Mattison
WR: Ridley, Fuller, Lamb
TE: Waller
K: Gould
DST: TBay

You overpaid, but it wasn't necessarily a bad move. I'd rather start Godwin than Diggs, and Freeman and Swift are low end RB3/flex options.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,161.50
10-team PPR leeg. Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, 2flex. Pass TD/INT are worth 5/-2. Here's my squad (which I like a lot). 16 roster spots...9 starters...someone from this core will probably be dropped if I have to take Mostert out of my reserve slot next week...

QB: Stafford, Rivers
RB: Drake, Mostert, J-Rob, A.Gibson, J.Kelley, C.Edmonds, A.Mattison
WR: Julio, Godwin, A-Rob, R.Woods, T.Boyd
TE: Fant, Goedert, Allie-Cox

With the 3 WR requirements, and PPR, i went heavy at WR...but anywho, back to the main question: dude in this league drafted Dak WAAAAY TOO early, then decided to grab Lamar Jackson in the 4th "just to trade later"...now he's 0-2 and looking for a dealer...

EDIT: Out of the bolded players above,what type of offer would you make to get Lamar? Or should I just stand pat and look at streaming? Foles is available
Last edited by Renegade on Sun 09.27.2020, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,360.90
Yup
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,161.50
tsbgrayghost wrote:Yup

Thanks!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,350.34
bowwhizzle wrote:
wmharley wrote:
bluemist wrote:If I did not have to play a TE I would not trade a top-10 RB for an injured Kittle. While I understand the appeal, the RBs are going down far to fast for me to give up a good one 2 games in.

This.
I'd rather hoard RBs than try to give them away..

Dang..im getting mixed answers.

Waiting for your responses Bunny and Hussy....

you have Kamara, James Conner and Drake and Robinson. Not sure if that is it. I'm sure you probably have a 2RB and 1FLEX spot.

If Conner gets hurt, you now are short. Not sure what you WR lineup is. With RBs getting hurt, and as mentioned about handcuffs, I'd want to keep as much starting stud RB depth, than trying to figure out if the cuffs will do the job AND if you'd be able to nab them.

I personally hoard RBs, so I'm biased. I DO have Conner and Robinson, and dropped Snell once Conner came back, so I could add to my depth (McKinnon). So now I have CMC (IR), Conner, Robinson, Sanders, Hines, and McK (who I dropped Snell for).

Of your guys, I'd probably ship out Drake first. No one else on waivers for TE?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,643.67
OK, it's time to see what I can get for OBJ. He is my WR3, so it could be worse, but I'm ready to bench him for Tyler Boyd, and maybe name recognition can get me something.

I've identified teams that need a WR, and ready to throw out offers first thing tomorrow -- Joe Mixon, David Johnson, D.J. Chark, and James Robinson.

Who is the lottery ticket here, and who of these will bring me less joy than OBJ? It's a 14 team 0.5 PPR league, by the way. No great needs, just a better flex. Do any of these have promise?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,884.06
All of them have promise, but why would anyone trade them for OBJ? Unless the RB owners aren't starting those guys I can't see either giving either of them up. Same for Chark, he's just straight up a better value than OBJ right now. So yeah, make the offers and see if anyone bites, but don't be surprised if they don't.
Chum
Sand$: 7.90
12 team PPR...I have Watson, M.Evans, Keenan Allen, Henry, Sanders, Hooper and Gallup for starting lineup with Jeudy, Fournette, Lazard, Mattison, breida and Deebo Samuel.

The trade is Gallup for K.Drake straight up, who would be another rb to have and also be my flex. Should I do it?

Pros/cons
Last edited by jcm04tb on Tue 09.29.2020, 11:08, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,773.66
[quote="wmharley"]

you have Kamara, James Conner and Drake and Robinson. Not sure if that is it. I'm sure you probably have a 2RB and 1FLEX spot.

If Conner gets hurt, you now are short. Not sure what you WR lineup is. With RBs getting hurt, and as mentioned about handcuffs, I'd want to keep as much starting stud RB depth, than trying to figure out if the cuffs will do the job AND if you'd be able to nab them.

I personally hoard RBs, so I'm biased. I DO have Conner and Robinson, and dropped Snell once Conner came back, so I could add to my depth (McKinnon). So now I have CMC (IR), Conner, Robinson, Sanders, Hines, and McK (who I dropped Snell for).

Of your guys, I'd probably ship out Drake first. No one else on waivers for TE?

My ppr league starts 2 rbs, 2wrs, 1 te and 1 flex (rb,wr, or te)

I feel like my bench is stacked and could use an upgrade at TE. Giants offense looks terrible so Im looking to replace Engram.
Henderson who I picked up last week looks like a potential stud and possibly J.Jefferson too.

My waivers got guys like Mo Cox or Gronk best available.

My squad looks like this
Qbs: Brady, Tannehill
Rbs: Kamara, Drake, Conner, James Robinson, Henderson
Wrs: Ridley, Metcalf,Obj, Fuller, Jefferson
Engram
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,972.98
Got offered Lamar and Deebo to give up D Montgomery and Ben..

Sounds good but I'd be lying if I wasn't to say I am concerned about RB depth since they can leave a gaping hole in ones lineup.. Lamar is hard to pass up considering his upcoming schedule. His owner is in a bad 0-3 way with a ton of injuries.

Thoughts? 1/2 PPR 2RB and a W/R/T Flex 6pt passing TD's

My team looks like this:

Ben

Carson
Kamara
Montgomery
Harris
Gaskin
Dobbins

JuJu
P Williams
Sanders
Viska
Hamler
Alshon These last two Im trying to turn into Higgins and Jefferson tonight..

Kelce

Baltimore

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,968.74
I would definitely smash accept on that one SCTroy
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 499.06
I say take it too. Lamar is the definition of a buy low right now in my opinion (I'm 0-3 with him on my roster). Just be careful this coming week with Carson's injury, maybe grab Hyde instead of one of Higgins/Jefferson (probably in place of Higgins?) Gaskin should be fine cover though.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,884.06
I have a slightly different opinion, especially since you're in a 6pt/TD for QB league. That discounts Lamars rushing TDs compared to Bens passing TDs.

So the question to me is if you will start Deebo over the guys you currently have and how much of an upgrade he is, because I am not convinced that Lamar will be a huge upgrade over Ben, and Montgomery seems like a must start in your flex which Deebo is not.

Ben, short of injury, should continue to put up good numbers, while Lamar may have a higher ceiling, losing your RB depth doesn't feel that good to me.