Trade Questions and Advice

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,237.94
jnadke wrote:
hard 10 wrote:I like Lockett a little more than Beckham, but it's a small difference, and Gurley is way more than enough to make up the difference. Hyde doesn't matter at all, and really doesn't even need to be on a roster in most leagues.

As a Lockett owner I don't.

Yeah, Russell is cooking, but there's a lot of mouths to feed in SEA and Lockett is the #3 guy on his team in a gadget role (arguably Chris Carson above him).

Also SEA has had a pretty offensive friendly schedule to start the season, it gets much harder ROS. The hardest defense they've faced this season is the Dolphins.

Browns schedule is a lot more friendly.

The Seattle defense is also pretty friendly, making it likely we're not going to see many low-scoring games from them. Beckham will see more targets most weeks, but I expect Lockett to be slightly more productive with his. Both are solid #2 WRs the rest of the way, but I like the second fiddle in an excellent passing offense more than the top guy from a bad one. But, again, the difference is small, and the trade is still a great one for the team getting Beckham and Gurley.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
Been streaming QBs and its fine but feel there is a real lack of ceiling. Maybe its my qb mix but teams in my league typically hold multiple. Strong wr and rb depth on my roster. Would like to get ARog from a team that also has Murray. He wants DJohnson. I am thinking...

Give David Johnson, Jonnu
Get ARog, Andrews

He also has DJ Moore who is the only likely candidate he'd move. Diggs, Drake as well but the former is out of reach and latter is dicey.

No trade and I roll with Stafford, Goff, Burrow, and a few others as schedules dictate. Stay with the strategy or go big?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,723.14
endzoneview wrote:
endzoneview wrote:guys, if for some reason you have Todd Gurley, I think it's time to sell high

He looked ok last night but he isn't the guy he use to be. He's getting zero passing work and is getting bailed out by touchdowns. It's not sustainable. Maybe hold another week as they play Carolina but I'd start floating some trade offers to those teams hit by the injury bug.

Ok. Now I'm going to try my damndest. Wish me luck.

not sure if it's much of a 'sell high', but just got rid of Gurley and TY Hilton for Julio Jones. Now i have Jones, Fuller, DJ Moore, and E Sanders.

I TELL YOU!!!
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 291.28
any thoughts

CEH/Tyler boyd for Lamar and hollywood
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,710.20
ieatcrayonz wrote:any thoughts

Depends. WHat's your RB stable? What's your scoring? Your current QB(s)? Your current WRs? Starting positions?
Leopard Shark
my bad on not proving that 14 teams league - 18 man roster, td pass 6 pts, 20 yds passing is 1 point rest is standard - 5 point bonus at 200 yd passing, 100 rush or recieving as well

rbs are currently

ceh, mike davis, james robinson, j jackson, ingram, nyhiem hines, damien harris
Leopard Shark
current qbs are big ben matt ryan
Great White Shark
Not sure who you're WRs are, but you have a solid QB in Ben. Getting Lamar is a bit of a wash, or a small increase this year. Your RB style is pretty thin of starter. Not sure I'd lose CEH for something youve already got.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,237.94
ieatcrayonz wrote:any thoughts

I wouldn't.

I don't think Jackson is a significant upgrade at QB (if he's an upgrade at all), and without CEH, you have exactly 1 good RB - Davis probably has 2 more weeks of usefulness, and the others are all committee guys or short term injury fill-ins.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.66
ieatcrayonz wrote:current qbs are big ben matt ryan

UPGRADE AT QB IS BIG AND MARQUISE MAKES FOR A NICE STACK,RUMORS OF LEV BELL TO KC BASICALLY WOULD KILL CEH VALUE ANYWAY HE WOULD BE RELEGATED TO 3RD DOWN WORK AND LOSE SOME OF HIS RECIEVING WORK CAUSE BELL IS A GREAT RECIEVER TOO

YEAH YOUR GONNA BE THIN AT RB,JUST HAVE TO FLIP A FEW PLAYERS OFF TO GRAB AN RB (TRADE) OR BE VERY AGGRESSIVE ON WW

PS CAN YOU POST YOUR FULL ROSTER AND THE OPPONENTS ROSTER IT WOULD HELP
Great White Shark
mstrbass2000 wrote:

UPGRADE AT QB IS BIG AND MARQUISE MAKES FOR A NICE STACK,RUMORS OF LEV BELL TO KC BASICALLY WOULD KILL CEH VALUE ANYWAY HE WOULD BE RELEGATED TO 3RD DOWN WORK AND LOSE SOME OF HIS RECIEVING WORK CAUSE BELL IS A GREAT RECIEVER TOO

YEAH YOUR GONNA BE THIN AT RB,JUST HAVE TO FLIP A FEW PLAYERS OFF TO GRAB AN RB (TRADE) OR BE VERY AGGRESSIVE ON WW

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

And I don't think it's an upgrade from big ben to Lamar. Ben is killing it this year and Lamar hasn't.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.66
NautArch wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

And I don't think it's an upgrade from big ben to Lamar. Ben is killing it this year and Lamar hasn't.

ok for the 100th time,i sometimes in my old age forget to take caps off and once ive started to type im too frig lazy to go back and do it again

ps lamar will show up shortly unless you truly believe he will be this way all yr long
Great White Shark
I still don't think it's a good decision to have a lateral/slightly move up in QB and handicap your RBs.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,644.60
NautArch wrote:I still don't think it's a good decision to have a lateral/slightly move up in QB and handicap your RBs.

I think Lamar is a significant upgrade at qb, but still wouldn't do it. RB's have potential to be a total disaster by mid November.
Great White Shark
I dunno, Big Ben is having a pretty darn good year and with 6pt passing TDs, Lamar's legs don't make as much of a difference.

But this is not a hill i'm willing to die on, and Lamar could still outpace ben by a lot of points by the end.