Trade Questions and Advice

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,226.70
ieatcrayonz wrote:any thoughts

CEH/Tyler boyd for Lamar and hollywood

I wouldn't.

I don't think Jackson is a significant upgrade at QB (if he's an upgrade at all), and without CEH, you have exactly 1 good RB - Davis probably has 2 more weeks of usefulness, and the others are all committee guys or short term injury fill-ins.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,480.30
ieatcrayonz wrote:current qbs are big ben matt ryan

UPGRADE AT QB IS BIG AND MARQUISE MAKES FOR A NICE STACK,RUMORS OF LEV BELL TO KC BASICALLY WOULD KILL CEH VALUE ANYWAY HE WOULD BE RELEGATED TO 3RD DOWN WORK AND LOSE SOME OF HIS RECIEVING WORK CAUSE BELL IS A GREAT RECIEVER TOO

YEAH YOUR GONNA BE THIN AT RB,JUST HAVE TO FLIP A FEW PLAYERS OFF TO GRAB AN RB (TRADE) OR BE VERY AGGRESSIVE ON WW

PS CAN YOU POST YOUR FULL ROSTER AND THE OPPONENTS ROSTER IT WOULD HELP
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,145.02
mstrbass2000 wrote:

UPGRADE AT QB IS BIG AND MARQUISE MAKES FOR A NICE STACK,RUMORS OF LEV BELL TO KC BASICALLY WOULD KILL CEH VALUE ANYWAY HE WOULD BE RELEGATED TO 3RD DOWN WORK AND LOSE SOME OF HIS RECIEVING WORK CAUSE BELL IS A GREAT RECIEVER TOO

YEAH YOUR GONNA BE THIN AT RB,JUST HAVE TO FLIP A FEW PLAYERS OFF TO GRAB AN RB (TRADE) OR BE VERY AGGRESSIVE ON WW

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

And I don't think it's an upgrade from big ben to Lamar. Ben is killing it this year and Lamar hasn't.
Great White Shark
NautArch wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

And I don't think it's an upgrade from big ben to Lamar. Ben is killing it this year and Lamar hasn't.

ok for the 100th time,i sometimes in my old age forget to take caps off and once ive started to type im too frig lazy to go back and do it again

ps lamar will show up shortly unless you truly believe he will be this way all yr long
Great White Shark
I still don't think it's a good decision to have a lateral/slightly move up in QB and handicap your RBs.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,548.44
NautArch wrote:I still don't think it's a good decision to have a lateral/slightly move up in QB and handicap your RBs.

I think Lamar is a significant upgrade at qb, but still wouldn't do it. RB's have potential to be a total disaster by mid November.
Great White Shark
I dunno, Big Ben is having a pretty darn good year and with 6pt passing TDs, Lamar's legs don't make as much of a difference.

But this is not a hill i'm willing to die on, and Lamar could still outpace ben by a lot of points by the end.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,687.16
It's really hard to forecast the Ravens when they keep beating everyone (except the Chiefs) by 20 points and they're playing backups by the 4th quarter.

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage
Supreme Megalodon
NautArch wrote:I dunno, Big Ben is having a pretty darn good year and with 6pt passing TDs, Lamar's legs don't make as much of a difference.

But this is not a hill i'm willing to die on, and Lamar could still outpace ben by a lot of points by the end.

Ben was one of my two primary targets this August. I didn't get him in either, but he's doing about exactly what I thought he would if his wing really was right. And I think Lamar is still a significant upgrade. It'll get better for him post bye.
Great White Shark
What is the upgrade worth hobbling his running backs?
Supreme Megalodon
NautArch wrote:What is the upgrade worth hobbling his running backs?

So you didn't read my original response.
Great White Shark
Sorry, I did. We're in agreement!
Great White Shark
Le'Veon Bell RB, Unsigned Free Agent
The Athletic reports free agent Le'Veon Bell is expected to sign with either the Chiefs or Dolphins.

This is in line with NFL Network's report that the Dolphins have been "waving around" money in their pursuit of Bell after the Chiefs thought they had a deal done. There is always some way to make the numbers work, but the Dolphins have considerably more cap space than the Chiefs. Bell would knock Clyde Edwards-Helaire out of the top 20 at running back if he signed in Kansas City, while Myles Gaskin would probably slide beyond FLEX status.

what happen to ceh's value if this deal happens ??? i think you do the deal before cehs value falls big time
Supreme Megalodon
I don't think CEH tanks if Bell goes to KC
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:
NautArch wrote:I still don't think it's a good decision to have a lateral/slightly move up in QB and handicap your RBs.

I think Lamar is a significant upgrade at qb, but still wouldn't do it. RB's have potential to be a total disaster by mid November.

ceh's value close to falling to a 3rd down back if kc gets him,do you still not do the deal,me done deal upgrade at one position with stack potential vs lost value,bench player stuck on your bench not knowing when to play him (ceh)