Trade Questions and Advice

Sand$: 21,649.92
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:RB Edmonds Hasty Jackson McKinnon Bernard Brieda Mike Davis Akers
WRs Fuller Aiyuk Green Mooney

I was offered Tee Higgins for Justin Jackson

I take it right?

yes...he'd be your best wr

Thanks.

I’ll miss Jackson but I think I can make up for it with Edmonds Hasty.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,011.68
Redraft PPR:

trade Zeke and Hunt for Miles Sanders and Antonio Gibson?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
I think I do that one. I don't see how you can trust DAL whichd the key. Plus chubb

Standard RB
Swift for Edmonds

Might have to + a small piece but immaterial.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,208.20
mepa620 wrote:Redraft PPR:

i would ...

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,648.68
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

i would ...

There's no way they go for that, right?

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,011.68
zuggyawesome wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

i would ...

There's no way they go for that, right?

Will find out shortly! Fingers crossed.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,730.68
I usually don’t need advice but this one kind of intriguing’s me a little. I’m in a standard scoring league where passing TD’s are worth 4 points. I offered Kyler Murray, ARob and Lindsey(just a throw in) for JAllen and Ezekiel Elliott. I think with Elliott’s value right now that was pretty fair and maybe a little to much. He countered with Murray and ARob for JAllen, Edmonds and Mattison. Two top backups in the league that have or are about ready to be utilized as primary ball carriers. At first glance I was about ready to quickly decline but.......If Allen can pick up the pace and stay somewhat close to what Murray is doing I think I would give Robinson for the RB’s. Problem is I’m a Drake fan and still think whe he comes back the job is totally his again. That could be next week by the way it sounds. Roster is in sig. Any thoughts?

12Team Standard
QB: Murray
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Hyde
WR: Jones, Robinson, Lockett, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Koo
Def: Seattle
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,852.86
Truthfully, I would stand pat. Murray is probably the consensus QB1 ROS. I love Edmonds and recommend grabbing him...but not at the expense of an elite QB and your best WR. Esp with your RB depth.

Your roster depth is good enough to lead you through the playoffs, but I think it starts getting wobbly if you trade Robinson and Murray. Godwin and Jones are tough to trust, and your other options are (very talented) rookies. Robinson steadies your lineup, and your RBs are money when Carson gets back.

If you've got an itch to trade, I would see if I could get Edmonds+spare part for Godwin. I might even do it straight up.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Lundy Love wrote:RB Edmonds Hasty Jackson McKinnon Bernard Brieda Mike Davis Akers
WRs Fuller Aiyuk Green Mooney

I was offered Tee Higgins for Justin Jackson

I take it right?

yes...he'd be your best wr

I'd take Tee... Burrow will sling it no matter what.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,226.70
HDear wrote:I usually don’t need advice but this one kind of intriguing’s me a little. I’m in a standard scoring league where passing TD’s are worth 4 points. I offered Kyler Murray, ARob and Lindsey(just a throw in) for JAllen and Ezekiel Elliott. I think with Elliott’s value right now that was pretty fair and maybe a little to much. He countered with Murray and ARob for JAllen, Edmonds and Mattison. Two top backups in the league that have or are about ready to be utilized as primary ball carriers. At first glance I was about ready to quickly decline but.......If Allen can pick up the pace and stay somewhat close to what Murray is doing I think I would give Robinson for the RB’s. Problem is I’m a Drake fan and still think whe he comes back the job is totally his again. That could be next week by the way it sounds. Roster is in sig. Any thoughts?

I wouldn't make either of those trades.
Allen is a huge downgrade from Murray. For the season, Murray is averaging a TD more per week (28.5 ppg v. 22.5), and that includes Allen's first 4 games, which were huge. From weeks 5-8, Murray averaged 16 more points (31 vs 15), and he hasn't had a bad fantasy week this season. In 7 games, Murray has been a top 5 QB in 5 of them, and hasn't finished worse than QB10 in any week. Allen has been QB15 or worse in each of the last 4. Also, Murray has already had his bye week.
Zeke is going to continue getting crushed every week with no passing game and no defense, and Edmonds is only a little better.
Both options make your team worse.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Chum
Sand$: 45.26
would you trade Justin Jackson and Jalen Reagor for Miles Sanders in PPR

My current backs are:

Conner
Gibson
Jackson
Dobbins
Snell
Gaskin

receivers are:

Godwin
McLaurin
Antonio Brown
Crowder
Reagor
Aiyuk
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,852.86
rrmcguire80 wrote:would you trade Justin Jackson and Jalen Reagor for Miles Sanders in PPR

My current backs are:

Conner
Gibson
Jackson
Dobbins
Snell
Gaskin

receivers are:

Godwin
McLaurin
Antonio Brown
Crowder
Reagor
Aiyuk

Good lord yes. Steal him and run.

I'm a dude.
Chum
didn't like that trade....he offered my Preston Williams and Sanders for Justin Jackson and Antonio Brown?
Chum
other receivers he has are: Michael Thomas, Golladay, Allen Robinson, Cooks, Curtis Samuel
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,211.12
I just traded Nuk and Josh Allen in a 14 team superflex for Murray and Andrews.

I've got Metcalf and Robinson at WR, and could use the QB and TE upgrade.

May backfire. Gotta be bold to win it all . . .