Trade Questions and Advice

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
You are right but the guy just flipped hill for Edmonds, Chark, PHI D. I floated Andrews, Golladay, Jefferson. Oh well.

Would this one make sense in a standard? Same situation so we'd have Goedert behind at TE

Andrews, Golladay, Jefferson for
Keenan Allen, Montgomery

Monty blows but usage + schedule gives floor as my rbs are on the risky/uncertain side. Ideally he never starts.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,654.67
It was more appealing when you were going after Tyreek, if I'm following this thread correctly.

Andrews has gone cold, Golladay is hurt, and the Vikings seem to have discovered they can win if they ride Dalvin Cook like a rented mule. The playoff game winning upside is limited, but there is a chance Kenny G returns and rallies.

Keenan Allen is solid. Actually, looking it up, more solid than I thought. Not a great end zone target, but a lot of overall targets, and the last three weeks have been what you want. With the Falcons, Raiders, and Denver (at home) in the FF playoffs, I see that continuing.

David Montgomery is an interesting case. Reading the various interweb sources, he's frequently touted as a "buy low", because volume is king. I have him in a couple of leagues, and nobody wants him.

Assuming you squad is basically solid, it comes down to whether you like Golladay or Keenan Allen. Golladay may have a higher ceiling, but he has been injured. Seems fair to swap him out

BTW, I would start Goedert over Andrews, though given my luck this year, that might not be worth much...
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,291.06
BG3eb wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Dynasty Mess 3-5 and not making the playoffs.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Two Flexes

Rodgers, Burrow
Chubb, Hunt, CEH, Bell, Kelley, Lindsay, Bernard, Edwards, Wilkins
Adams, Robinson, McLaurin, Kupp, Higgins, Aiyuk, Campbell, Pittman, Edwards
Gesicki, Tonyan, Irv

Would you fully look to rebuild and trade D. Adams for Jonathan Taylor?

This guy has offered three different things:
- Boyd + 1
- JT
-Two Firsts.

I already have two firsts and they're projected to be in the top 4 of the rookie draft. The two he's offering are likely in the last 4.

With a little more time, wavering on JT looks to be something many will do. I can't imagine I would do any of these, but I'm trying to see if there's a combination that makes it worthwhile. Any new thoughts?

--
Someone else came around and is offering AJ Brown and a third.

Help? Lol
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 1.82
Don't sell for the sake of selling.

It would take more than just JT for me, nor would I do two late 1sts.

Nor is Boyd plus another 1st you probably don't need enticing for me.

I'd stand pat.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,654.67
OK, quick one -- would you go after Nick Chubb or Miles Sanders in a trade (0.5 PPR)?

Looking to trade Zeke. I may not be able to make either deal straight up, but both teams are weak at TE and I have Goedert on the bench behind Darren Waller. Seems a lot to give up, but how the mighty have fallen.

This league has been a strange one, in that the draft went RB crazy. I took Zeke in the first, took great WRs that dropped at the 2/3 turn, and guys like Cam Akers were gone by the time I picked in the 4th. I've been trying to start a solid RB#2 all season -- David Montgomery, JK Dobbins, Justin Jackson, Boston Scott, Latavius Murray -- all my lottery tickets crapped out, then Dak got hurt and the Cowboys imploded.

Strange year for RBs...
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
Zeke + Goedert you're thinking? I would personally do that for Miles. Lots of risk (Cowboys suck, Miles injuries) but a second TE is just a handcuff. I don't like Zeke ros and would rather bank on Miles over Chubb.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 1.82
I'd much rather have Chubb for the playoffs than Sanders.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,291.06
Elmagister wrote:Don't sell for the sake of selling.

It would take more than just JT for me, nor would I do two late 1sts.

Nor is Boyd plus another 1st you probably don't need enticing for me.

I'd stand pat.

JT, first, Goedert?
SandShark
Sand$: 109.48
I was offered Kelce for Keenan Allen and Hunter Henry. I have a pretty shallow team (would make my flex options between Aiyuk or a streamer) so not much depth, but I mean it’s Kelce, right?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,852.86
Csittig25 wrote:I was offered Kelce for Keenan Allen and Hunter Henry. I have a pretty shallow team (would make my flex options between Aiyuk or a streamer) so not much depth, but I mean it’s Kelce, right?

Yes. The upgrade from Henry to Kelce is worth the downgrade at WR. There's a lot of streaming options there (go get rooks like Reagor, Pittman, Mims if you can. Maybe even Hamler).

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
Csittig25 wrote:I was offered Kelce for Keenan Allen and Hunter Henry. I have a pretty shallow team (would make my flex options between Aiyuk or a streamer) so not much depth, but I mean it’s Kelce, right?

I'd take it.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,439.76
Hey all,

Currently in 1st place in my league at 7-2. Five more weeks to go with the playoffs being week 15 and 16. No PPR and we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE and 1FLX. Considering proposing a trade where I give away Dalvin Cook to get Derrick Henry based on his much more favorable playoff schedule:

MIN Week 14-16: @TB, CHI, @NO
TEN Week 14-16: @JAX, DET, @GB

My team:

RBs - Cook, Conner, Chubb, Mattison
WRs - Adams, Robinson, Boyd, Golladay, Reagor, Aiyuk, M. Brown

The team with Henry is still in the playoff hunt and not sure if he'd go for it, but worth a shot? Thoughts?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,643.22
Huh? I think you're overthinking this waaaaaaay too much.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 543.92
EbaNeo wrote:Hey all,

Currently in 1st place in my league at 7-2. Five more weeks to go with the playoffs being week 15 and 16. No PPR and we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR/TE and 1FLX. Considering proposing a trade where I give away Dalvin Cook to get Derrick Henry based on his much more favorable playoff schedule:

My team:

The team with Henry is still in the playoff hunt and not sure if he'd go for it, but worth a shot? Thoughts?

I have an extremely similar roster to you in one league:

RBs: Cook, Conner, Chubb, Mattison
WRs: Adams, Julio, Higgins, D. Parker, Aiyuk, M. Brown, A. Brown

Putting aside the creepy similarity, I agree that you're definitely overthinking this. There's also likely little to no incentive for your potential trade partner to swap Henry for Cook; probably feels like a wash to them.

Not sure who you have at QB (not TE, see edit), but with that roster I'd focus on moving some of your WR depth for upgrades in that position.

Edit: just re-read your roster composition. Adjust what I said to just QB.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,439.76
farhad7 wrote:
EbaNeo wrote:Hey all,

My team:

I have an extremely similar roster to you in one league:

RBs: Cook, Conner, Chubb, Mattison
WRs: Adams, Julio, Higgins, D. Parker, Aiyuk, M. Brown, A. Brown

Putting aside the creepy similarity, I agree that you're definitely overthinking this. There's also likely little to no incentive for your potential trade partner to swap Henry for Cook; probably feels like a wash to them.

Not sure who you have at QB (not TE, see edit), but with that roster I'd focus on moving some of your WR depth for upgrades in that position.

Edit: just re-read your roster composition. Adjust what I said to just QB.

Haha, I very well may be overthinking things! My QB was Dak until her got hurt, but I was able to pick up Herbert off the wire and am planning on starting him the rest of the way (I have Matt Ryan as a backup). If you tell me those are your QB's then I will assume you are stalking me!

Not sure if the other owner would be willing to trade, but if he feels more strongly about liking Cook, or he thinks Cook will help him get into the playoffs (he's in the 5 spot right now and only the top 4 get in - 10 man league) then he may go for it. Plus Cook is just the hot name right now.

Anyway, thanks for the advice, I'll have to think about it :)