Trade Questions and Advice

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 316,853.87
Agree, but not a fan of veto of Trades.

I feel that people who veto trades are just plain scared!
Last edited by Budmonsan on Sat 11.14.2020, 20:22, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
Thoughts on this one?

Give Andrews, CEH
Get Carson

I have Goedert. I am not sure about CEH usage. Foot injuries are always a concern and bad schedule
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,211.12
yecul wrote:Thoughts on this one?

Give Andrews, CEH
Get Carson

I have Goedert. I am not sure about CEH usage. Foot injuries are always a concern and bad schedule

No way.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 316,853.87
hawkdogger wrote:
yecul wrote:Thoughts on this one?

Give Andrews, CEH
Get Carson

No way.

Agreed. You’re giving up way too much and nit sure when Carson will be back.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,674.66
Just got a trade offer... Thoughts?

His AJ Brown for my Kalen Ballage.

My RB’s are weak, but AJ Brown? I’m thinking that is just an Automatic accept.

My RB’s:
Aaron Jones, Mike Davis, Kalen Ballage, Nyheim Hines, Myles Gaskin (IR), Justin Jackson (IR)

My WR’s
Davante Adams, Allen Robinson, Tee Higgins, Brandon Aiyuk, Jalen Reagor

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,852.86
Hit accept before he sobers up.

And then start shopping Allen Robinson for an RB2.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,658.44
FantasyHussy wrote:Hit accept before he sobers up.

:thumbright:

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
FantasyHussy wrote:Hit accept before he sobers up.

Accepted. Now lets just see if the league allows it... I’m tied for 1st place and he’s fighting for playoff spot.

EDIT — Trade upheld!

--
Megalodon
Sand$: 46,077.29
Looking at being a seller rather than a buyer at the trade deadline and taking some consideration from the Swift thread here. In a $200 auction keeper league, I can likely either trade for Barkley or Swift at bargain prices- $15 for Barkley and $16 for Swift. For reference, Barkley cost $78 at the auction, was dropped after he got hurt and picked up in blind bidding waivers for $15.

I'm 3 games out of the wild card with 4 weeks left in the season, so looking only at the future, would you lean towards Barkley or Swift? Thanks.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,654.67
Bearing down on our trade deadline, and taking a look at Allen Robinson. Buy low or steer clear?

I would be looking at him as a WR#3 in 0.5 PPR. I would need to offer Tyler Boyd or Antonio Brown, but mulling if that's an upside move or not. Wow, did the Chicago offense look bad last night...
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,291.06
Gilgamesh wrote:Bearing down on our trade deadline, and taking a look at Allen Robinson. Buy low or steer clear?

I would be looking at him as a WR#3 in 0.5 PPR. I would need to offer Tyler Boyd or Antonio Brown, but mulling if that's an upside move or not. Wow, did the Chicago offense look bad last night...

If Foles isn't out for a while, he's a good option. If he is, that's probably a steer clear situation. I think I like Boyd more over the long haul if Burrow can keep his pace. Brown is a little too volatile for my liking.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,852.86
Beyond the bad offense, I think the issue with ARob is the emergence of Darnell Mooney. His impact might seem small, but a lot of Robinson's value comes from his kingly target share. That might be threatened if Mooney emerges as a 15-20% target kinda guy.

I'm not sure why another owner would give him up for a facsimile like AB or Boyd, tbh.

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
FantasyHussy wrote:Beyond the bad offense, I think the issue with ARob is the emergence of Darnell Mooney. His impact might seem small, but a lot of Robinson's value comes from his kingly target share. That might be threatened if Mooney emerges as a 15-20% target kinda guy.

I'm not sure why another owner would give him up for a facsimile like AB or Boyd, tbh.

Taking your advice and trying to shop ARob. Not sure the market but agree on RB2. And as said, Foles injury really hurts his upside/value.

--
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,654.67
It seems like a rare opportunity for a trade. The other owner is in bye hell, with every single one of his WRs out this upcoming week, along with several other of his starters. Given all that, and the Bears' weak performance, the stars could align. I've outsmarted myself before though.

The other guy I have my eye on is Joe Mixon. Out since week 7 is not good, nor is playing the Steelers in week 15, but my RBs are crap, so I'll try and turn over every rock. Just not sure what the odds are he'll come back strong, vs. the odds the Bengals will shut him down for the year. Hmm...
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,291.06
FantasyHussy wrote:Beyond the bad offense, I think the issue with ARob is the emergence of Darnell Mooney. His impact might seem small, but a lot of Robinson's value comes from his kingly target share. That might be threatened if Mooney emerges as a 15-20% target kinda guy.

I'm not sure if Mooney gets that target share but he can soak up yardage in a hurry with big plays. Miller always seems like a threat for a missed reception too.

There's enough there to make you a little queasy.