Trade Questions and Advice

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.50
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Are we selling or holding Cook in dynasty? Th e positive is that he got locked up, but other than his injury risk, that team looks like it could be in shambles for a while.

depends what you can sell him for. Are you rebuilding? In my dynasty i'm rebuilding so i'd sell (hoping for a 2nd) ...the hard part is finding a buyer though.

Think he was referring to Dalvin

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,277.46
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Are we selling or holding Cook in dynasty? Th e positive is that he got locked up, but other than his injury risk, that team looks like it could be in shambles for a while.

depends what you can sell him for. Are you rebuilding? In my dynasty i'm rebuilding so i'd sell (hoping for a 2nd) ...the hard part is finding a buyer though.

Just to clear it up: this was Dalvin Cook.

There's probably more people competing than rebuilding. I've definitely got a win-now roster but he's the most fragile component of it.

Main core:
Rodgers, Minshew, Jimmy G
Cook, Chubb, Hunt, Bell, Robinson, Hines (bench guys behind)
Adams, JuJu, McLaurin, Aiyuk and some rookies
Higbee, Gesicki, and J. Smith
Great White Shark
as for Dalvin, kinda depends on what you can get for him. Zimmer ain't gonna change so they will keep running him. Only question is if his shoulder can hold up.

Whale Shark
What's the general range of active players or picks for him, then?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,023.30
I'd wait a couple weeks to see how the standings look in your league. Once you can identify who will probably end up with a top-3 pick, I'd be willing to move Cook to a team like that if its that 2021 1st+future first, or a 2021 1st+nice prospect

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,023.30
I'd be going after Allen Robinson and DJ Chark in all redrafts

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
FantasyHussy wrote:I'd be going after Allen Robinson and DJ Chark in all redrafts

I dunno about Chark. Volume could have been a week 1 aberration. But his target share tanked this week. And he's still put up enough points to not send his owners into a panic (yet). So is his ask any less than it was a month ago? Cause these early returns have me thinking I didn't value him properly in August. I'm not paying those prices for him and I'm thinking I'd need a pretty hefty discount to do it now...and why would a Chark owner do that?

But then again this whole offense is now easy for me since I invested in Viska (and Robinson). Only room for so many Jags, so I can find out whether I'm right or wrong with Chark elsewhere.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,067.80
BG3eb wrote:What's the general range of active players or picks for him, then?

my bad i was thinking Brandon Cooks :F ...but idk id sell Cook. If i did i'd go for a young stud and a young player with upside.

Like Dobbins + another player or pick (if someone is willing). I like James Robinson for the Jags alot and i'd be trying to buy him because i think his price will sky rocket if he keeps this up.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 11,581.62
FantasyHussy wrote:I'd be going after Allen Robinson and DJ Chark in all redrafts

RoJo for Robinson? he's on my bench and either on would be a bye week/injury fill

At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I would just go.

We are not your kind

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Afterwards one sometimes learns that one has been through Dunwich.
SandShark
Sand$: 195.10
The Barkley owner in my league has reached out expressing interest in acquiring CEH from me for Ridley. I do need some help in my WR corps. Can i afford to make this move based on my backs below? I am considering asking for an additional player as well.....

(CEH)
Jones
Carson
Robinson

Thanks Sharks.
Whale Shark
FantasyHussy wrote:I'd wait a couple weeks to see how the standings look in your league. Once you can identify who will probably end up with a top-3 pick, I'd be willing to move Cook to a team like that if its that 2021 1st+future first, or a 2021 1st+nice prospect

I may end up with a top-3 pick at this rate (I'm starting 0-2) :?
I do have the first for the owner who lost Barkley (also has a gimpy Golladay and AJB).

Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
BG3eb wrote:What's the general range of active players or picks for him, then?

my bad i was thinking Brandon Cooks :F ...but idk id sell Cook. If i did i'd go for a young stud and a young player with upside.

Like Dobbins + another player or pick (if someone is willing). I like James Robinson for the Jags alot and i'd be trying to buy him because i think his price will sky rocket if he keeps this up.

I have Robinson :D
People are asking for seconds to get him off my roster. Same for Hines. I'm more than likely willing to get rid of Hines after how frustrating yesterday was. Big picture: Robinson and Hines likely don't have a wide window but Robinson has a better shot.
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:

I dunno about Chark. Volume could have been a week 1 aberration. But his target share tanked this week. And he's still put up enough points to not send his owners into a panic (yet). So is his ask any less than it was a month ago? Cause these early returns have me thinking I didn't value him properly in August. I'm not paying those prices for him and I'm thinking I'd need a pretty hefty discount to do it now...and why would a Chark owner do that?

But then again this whole offense is now easy for me since I invested in Viska (and Robinson). Only room for so many Jags, so I can find out whether I'm right or wrong with Chark elsewhere.

I'm failing to find the Tweet with the info, but Chark's splits last year between Foles and Minshew were telling about Chark's target share.

I wish I had known that information before drafting him this season.

Megalodon
mercilessMang wrote:The Barkley owner in my league has reached out expressing interest in acquiring CEH from me for Ridley. I do need some help in my WR corps. Can i afford to make this move based on my backs below? I am considering asking for an additional player as well.....

(CEH)
Jones
Carson
Robinson

Thanks Sharks.

missing alot of info. but if he adds something i could see myself doing it.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
SandShark
Sand$: 195.10
Yes i should have added it's a Standard League
2 Rb spots
3 Wr spots
1 Flex

i've been rolling with Carson in my flex, Robinson hasn't cracked the active roster for me yet.

He also has Engram.... who I don't love but my TE spot has been a revolving door.

Russ
Minshew

CEH
Jones
Carson
Robinson
Michel
J.Williams

Metcalf
Landry
Gallup
P Williams
Harry
Hardman
Scott Miller
Deebo (IR slot)

Logan Thomas
Megalodon
mercilessMang wrote:Yes i should have added it's a Standard League
2 Rb spots
3 Wr spots
1 Flex

i've been rolling with Carson in my flex, Robinson hasn't cracked the active roster for me yet.

He also has Engram.... who I don't love but my TE spot has been a revolving door.

Russ
Minshew

CEH
Jones
Carson
Robinson
Michel
J.Williams

Metcalf
Landry
Gal
P Williams
Harry
Hardman
Scott Miller
Deebo (IR slot)

Logan Thomas

personally. If i don't feel like i win the trade i'd stay put. You do need another solid WR but idk if id sell CEH. The way these injuries are piling up id stay deep at RB.