Trade Questions and Advice

Post Reply  
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 34731
Joined: Mon Sep 6, 2004
Sand$: 43,859.60
I'd wait a couple weeks to see how the standings look in your league. Once you can identify who will probably end up with a top-3 pick, I'd be willing to move Cook to a team like that if its that 2021 1st+future first, or a 2021 1st+nice prospect
_______________________________________

I'm a dude.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 34731
Joined: Mon Sep 6, 2004
Sand$: 43,859.60
I'd be going after Allen Robinson and DJ Chark in all redrafts
_______________________________________

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59648
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 121,998.00
FantasyHussy wrote:I'd be going after Allen Robinson and DJ Chark in all redrafts

I dunno about Chark. Volume could have been a week 1 aberration. But his target share tanked this week. And he's still put up enough points to not send his owners into a panic (yet). So is his ask any less than it was a month ago? Cause these early returns have me thinking I didn't value him properly in August. I'm not paying those prices for him and I'm thinking I'd need a pretty hefty discount to do it now...and why would a Chark owner do that?

But then again this whole offense is now easy for me since I invested in Viska (and Robinson). Only room for so many Jags, so I can find out whether I'm right or wrong with Chark elsewhere.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20864
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 24,256.48
BG3eb wrote:What's the general range of active players or picks for him, then?

my bad i was thinking Brandon Cooks :F ...but idk id sell Cook. If i did i'd go for a young stud and a young player with upside.

Like Dobbins + another player or pick (if someone is willing). I like James Robinson for the Jags alot and i'd be trying to buy him because i think his price will sky rocket if he keeps this up.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21867
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2006
Sand$: 11,683.28
FantasyHussy wrote:I'd be going after Allen Robinson and DJ Chark in all redrafts

RoJo for Robinson? he's on my bench and either on would be a bye week/injury fill
_______________________________________

At this point, if a clown invited me into the woods, I would just go.

We are not your kind

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :slug:
Afterwards one sometimes learns that one has been through Dunwich.
SandShark
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017
Sand$: 195.10
The Barkley owner in my league has reached out expressing interest in acquiring CEH from me for Ridley. I do need some help in my WR corps. Can i afford to make this move based on my backs below? I am considering asking for an additional player as well.....

(CEH)
Jones
Carson
Robinson

Thanks Sharks.
Whale Shark
Posts: 1042
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008
Sand$: 2,291.06
FantasyHussy wrote:I'd wait a couple weeks to see how the standings look in your league. Once you can identify who will probably end up with a top-3 pick, I'd be willing to move Cook to a team like that if its that 2021 1st+future first, or a 2021 1st+nice prospect

I may end up with a top-3 pick at this rate (I'm starting 0-2) :?
I do have the first for the owner who lost Barkley (also has a gimpy Golladay and AJB).

Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
BG3eb wrote:What's the general range of active players or picks for him, then?

my bad i was thinking Brandon Cooks :F ...but idk id sell Cook. If i did i'd go for a young stud and a young player with upside.

Like Dobbins + another player or pick (if someone is willing). I like James Robinson for the Jags alot and i'd be trying to buy him because i think his price will sky rocket if he keeps this up.

I have Robinson :D
People are asking for seconds to get him off my roster. Same for Hines. I'm more than likely willing to get rid of Hines after how frustrating yesterday was. Big picture: Robinson and Hines likely don't have a wide window but Robinson has a better shot.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5983
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 37,818.64
OarChambo wrote:
FantasyHussy wrote:I'd be going after Allen Robinson and DJ Chark in all redrafts

I dunno about Chark. Volume could have been a week 1 aberration. But his target share tanked this week. And he's still put up enough points to not send his owners into a panic (yet). So is his ask any less than it was a month ago? Cause these early returns have me thinking I didn't value him properly in August. I'm not paying those prices for him and I'm thinking I'd need a pretty hefty discount to do it now...and why would a Chark owner do that?

But then again this whole offense is now easy for me since I invested in Viska (and Robinson). Only room for so many Jags, so I can find out whether I'm right or wrong with Chark elsewhere.


I'm failing to find the Tweet with the info, but Chark's splits last year between Foles and Minshew were telling about Chark's target share.

I wish I had known that information before drafting him this season.
_______________________________________

money received from previous adminstration for covid relief > money from current admin

when the folks that were asked to help swing the house and senate were promised help in return and don't get it, please remember when they don't show up again.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20864
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 24,256.48
mercilessMang wrote:The Barkley owner in my league has reached out expressing interest in acquiring CEH from me for Ridley. I do need some help in my WR corps. Can i afford to make this move based on my backs below? I am considering asking for an additional player as well.....

(CEH)
Jones
Carson
Robinson

Thanks Sharks.

missing alot of info. but if he adds something i could see myself doing it.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
SandShark
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017
Sand$: 195.10
Yes i should have added it's a Standard League
2 Rb spots
3 Wr spots
1 Flex

i've been rolling with Carson in my flex, Robinson hasn't cracked the active roster for me yet.

He also has Engram.... who I don't love but my TE spot has been a revolving door.

Russ
Minshew

CEH
Jones
Carson
Robinson
Michel
J.Williams

Metcalf
Landry
Gallup
P Williams
Harry
Hardman
Scott Miller
Deebo (IR slot)

Logan Thomas
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20864
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 24,256.48
mercilessMang wrote:Yes i should have added it's a Standard League
2 Rb spots
3 Wr spots
1 Flex

i've been rolling with Carson in my flex, Robinson hasn't cracked the active roster for me yet.

He also has Engram.... who I don't love but my TE spot has been a revolving door.

Russ
Minshew

CEH
Jones
Carson
Robinson
Michel
J.Williams

Metcalf
Landry
Gal
P Williams
Harry
Hardman
Scott Miller
Deebo (IR slot)

Logan Thomas

personally. If i don't feel like i win the trade i'd stay put. You do need another solid WR but idk if id sell CEH. The way these injuries are piling up id stay deep at RB.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
SandShark
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017
Sand$: 195.10
Yes for sure. That's a solid point.
I also don't mind playing keep away from other owners with my backs even if I cant start them every week.

2-0 and 1st in points - not sure i should go meddling with that.
Great White Shark
Posts: 2510
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015
Sand$: 10,708.98
PPR Dyno

Godwin or Swift/1st
_______________________________________

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 20864
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 24,256.48
kkiddynamite21 wrote:PPR Dyno

Godwin or Swift/1st

id take Swift and that 1st...fast.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Posts: 2510
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015
Sand$: 10,708.98
Yeah I did but I did take my time. My only issue was that I should be able to get a more proven RB than Swift, but nobody is every selling RBs. The 1st is going to be late but I do have MT/Diontae/Chark/Slayton/Kirk at WR still so I should be ok. Needed to get another RB as I only had LF/Mixon and Ill be able to draft a top WR next year as well.
_______________________________________

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey