2020 Hot Seat

Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,114.42
Agreed.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,901.64
Elmagister wrote:

Dallas could have hired this man. Someone else will this offseason. It's a travesty someone didn't last offseason.

I'd like to see Kellen Moore replace McCarthy.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,421.87
Via The Onion:

Sports News In Brief

Mike McCarthy Dismisses Talk Of Locker Room Turmoil After Cowboys Burn Mike McCarthy Effigy On Field

ARLINGTON, TX—Promising that the team was all on the same page heading into this week’s matchup with the Eagles, Dallas head coach Mike McCarthy dismissed rumors of turmoil in his locker room Friday after Cowboys players burned an effigy of him at midfield. “The media is trying to start a narrative by saying the players pelting an effigy of me with rotten fruit, beheading it, and lighting it on fire is a sign of dissatisfaction, but I assure you we are all just focused on winning,” said McCarthy, dodging a trash can that was hurled at him by wide receivers Amari Cooper and Michael Gallup. “All these writers saying the players have quit on the team just because they overturned my car, that’s just bullpoop. You talk about all the photos of me with my eyes gouged out that are pinned to the wall with hunting knives as if it’s a story, fine, but we are unified and taking it week by week. And as far as all the firearms and explosives being stockpiled in the locker room, I have no comment. Right now, my only concern is that our pad level is too high.” At press time, McCarthy was praising the teamwork and hustle of the players who broke into his house and spray-painted “Resign,” over every surface.

https://sports.theonion.com/mike-mccart ... 1845530591
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 317,110.47
What the ?????

Incredible

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 25,136.78
Budmonsan wrote:What the ?????

Incredible
You got onioned.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Sand$: 41,191.05
musicturtle wrote:
Funny how they thought they could just replace Diggs with Justin Jefferson.

Not to put musicturtle on blast but I had to
Ryan Pace and Nagy have to be next, right?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,859.60
Gotta include Anthony Lynn.
Abominable coaching yesterday/all season/all career.

I'm a dude.
FantasyHussy wrote:Gotta include Anthony Lynn.
Abominable coaching yesterday/all season/all career.

definitely
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,946.40
Anthony Lynn was toast weeks ago for a laundry list of reasons, but I don't understand why that video is making the rounds. Without context my knee jerk is that was on Herbert.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,827.86
Not to pile on but I couldn't believe this sequence either...

2nd quarter, 4th and 2 with 1 timeout left; ball on the BUF 48 down 17-6.

Herbert races up to the line, gets everyone ready to go for it...announcers saying "it's a good decision here, your 3-7...need a spark...need about 13 yards for a FG at the end of the half"...tick tick tick...

After letting about 15 seconds run off, Lynn calls a timeout at 21 seconds left. They then punt. :-k

BUF gets it to start the 3rd quarter and scores, going up 24-6. :F
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,284.14
I'm a Bolts fan and laughed at that.. I initially wasn't unhappy with the Lynn hiring and figured he'd mature as a coach. I was so wrong. Anyone think Marty Schottenheimer could still coach?

The team has had a myriad of problems during his tenure and except for Herbert, he's really addressed none of them.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,856.02
The good news for Bolts fans is that they have a really attractive roster and will have a very high draft pick. They need to convince Eric Bieniemy to leave KC.

Definitely the most attractive job out of the ones that will be open from a talent and draft pick perspective.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,240.60
There are bolts fans?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,946.40
SJSwarm wrote:The good news for Bolts fans is that they have a really attractive roster and will have a very high draft pick. They need to convince Eric Bieniemy to leave KC.

Definitely the most attractive job out of the ones that will be open from a talent and draft pick perspective.

Not sure I agree, but since I know how you feel about Justin Fields I get why you'd think that.

Assume Jags get the #2 pick
*Cost controlled young QB
*Healthy financial position to work in free agency and the trade market
*A young foundation to build from
*All of their own early round picks
*Plus the Rams #1 (20something)
*And the Vikings #2 (40something)

Rebuild the culture in 21 and add enough assets with the above tools then this team could be a legit threat in 22.