Will Fuller V

Post Reply  
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 53,919.00
I'm mocking my ignorance of touting Will Fuller V.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1136
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008
Sand$: 15,622.20
Griffimo wrote:I'm mocking my ignorance of touting Will Fuller V.

I may have replied to your initial post with.
Taglos wrote:When I saw this thread I was sure he'd already pulled something in his leg.

I was starting him in a dynasty (rostered since 2017) and redraft today, so you aren't alone Griff. ](*,)
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 53,919.00
Taglos wrote:
Griffimo wrote:I'm mocking my ignorance of touting Will Fuller V.

I may have replied to your initial post with.
Taglos wrote:When I saw this thread I was sure he'd already pulled something in his leg.

I was starting him in a dynasty (rostered since 2017) and redraft today, so you aren't alone Griff. ](*,)


That's just it, I don't have him rostered anywhere. I absolutely loved him this year, just kept missing out.

It's early yet too, he can still turn it around.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1136
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008
Sand$: 15,622.20
Griffimo wrote:
Taglos wrote:
Griffimo wrote:I'm mocking my ignorance of touting Will Fuller V.

I may have replied to your initial post with.
Taglos wrote:When I saw this thread I was sure he'd already pulled something in his leg.

I was starting him in a dynasty (rostered since 2017) and redraft today, so you aren't alone Griff. ](*,)


That's just it, I don't have him rostered anywhere. I absolutely loved him this year, just kept missing out.

It's early yet too, he can still turn it around.

You trying to take Kaleb's job or something? :)

The hardest thing about rostering him is trusting him enough to start him. He almost always seems to be quiet for several weeks. Then he'll blow up for a game and then follow up with a stinker or injury.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 53,919.00
Ive been as cursed as Kaleb lately, so yeah
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30597
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,463.26
Griffimo wrote:I'm mocking my ignorance of touting Will Fuller V.


Your out of line here . That gif is reserved for Kaleb. I will have you removed if this happens again.

And your dangerously close to a 30 second timeout.
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014
Sand$: 275.50
Griffimo wrote:I'm mocking my ignorance of touting Will Fuller V.



To be fair, this was probably the worst CB matchup of the year for him (and for DeShaun). But - yeah- he can go invisible in a hurry.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 41275
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 136,456.98
According to Rotoworld he didn't get injured, but his coach kept subbing him in and out of the game for some reason.
_______________________________________

Image
2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7810
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 2,770.70
Griffimo wrote:Image


OH....MY....GOD...
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 73535
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 319,160.23
SnakeStabler wrote:According to Rotoworld he didn't get injured, but his coach kept subbing him in and out of the game for some reason.


Hopefully we’ll find out more today. Very frustrating
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 53,919.00
The hubris behind this thread. My stars.
Great White Shark
Posts: 6374
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 31,730.14
I just read its a hamstring injury.

fantasypros) Will Fuller was not targeted in Sunday's 33-16 loss to the Ravens in Week 2.
Analysis: Fuller left the game with a hamstring injury in the second quarter but was back on the field after halftime. It is unclear if that was the issue with him not being involved or if something else was at play. Fantasy owners should keep an eye on updates
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6667
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 53,919.00
dare to touch the face of god and reap thy consequences.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4655
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003
Sand$: 702.40
I'm glad people took him before I did. Ended up with Cooks on my team so maybe that's even better. God knows AJG isn't gonna win me a championship...
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4358
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003
Sand$: 10,406.90
Griffimo wrote:I'm mocking my ignorance of touting Will Fuller V.


UGH! WR's are the apparent curse for me this year. QB's were last year.
_______________________________________

SCS Wolfpack
2016 RFFL Champion

Watson, Herbert
McKissic, Duke Johnson, Gibson, Murray, Mixon (I/R)
Adams, Claypool, Hilton, Deebo
Ebron, Thomas
Succop, Zuerlein
Giants, Cardinals

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST