Anyone wanna run it this year? I may not have the time
EDIT: Fuggit...let's do this.
I'll donate 2k. (May need some donations as the year drags on.)
You know the drill.
Its time for another amazing week of Out On A Limb (OOAL)!
For those new to the tank, and for those with a very short memory, the OOAL is where you go to make the boldest of bold, the hottest of hot, the most outrageous of outrageous predictions for the upcoming weeks games. In this thread we are looking for the most mind-boggling, never-gonna-happen predictions that make people stand up and say “wth?!?!” if it actually comes true. That’’s right…I said wth!
Be warned, this thread will make you famous.
Each week I will be giving away 1000 brand new, shiny, and curiously warm sand$ (IF I CAN GET SOME MORE DONATIONS!) to the one shark who posted the most deserving OOAL prognostication. The top two or three candidates at weeks end will be voted on by the masses to see who’s prediction was closest to accurate, while still remaining as far away from the trunk as possible.
A few rules first:
1. Trunk Huggers not welcome. Please keep your “Brady throws 4 TDs” or “Bell has 150 combined yards” predictions to yourself. Just so you know, I do post the trunk huggers at the end of the week and the whole Tank makes fun of them and does a lot of pointing and giggling when the offenders swim by. Don’t be that guy.
2. Don’t go overboard if you expect to win. A Post like “TY Hilton catches for 200 yds and 3 TDs while running in a 4th in a 52 – 0 blowout of the Ravens” actually has 3 or 4 perfectly good OOAL predictions in it. The chances of all of them coming true are slim and partial credit will only take you so far.
3. Glance through the other posts before making your predictions. Every week we have a group of people who make basically the same prediction on the same player. When it comes true, instead of winning they all just get laughed at. Don’t be that guy either.
4. Don’t edit your post after the games start. Um, Duh.
5. Only 5 predictions allowed per post….so make them count!
6. Donations welcome! In fact, i'll probably need a few to keep up the OOAL prizes.
7. Dont predict player injuries. It's uncool, i'll ignore them, and the FF Gods will smite your team down. We dont need the bad mojo around here