Week 2 - TNF - Bengals vs Browns

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,479.74
Griffimo wrote:dammit not you too man, Joe is a singular Burrow

Maybe there is a place in the multiverse where there are several of him existing on the same plane but not here.

Into the Burrowverse
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,464.42
i hate that i'm still laughing at Burrowverse

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Sand$: 40,881.25
:lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 37,024.74
I'm spelling it Joe Borough from now on.

No more s.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
jesteva wrote:Burrows is the real deal.

Let's see if CIN can build a team, specifically bolstering the offensive line the next few years.

If so, he can be an elite QB.

AJ Green looks like a shell of what he was. Right now, not sure what hes worth in redrafts much less dynos

Agree Boroughs ( :wink: ) is the real deal. I can't get over how poised he is already. Yes he's making some dumb rookie mistakes, but obviously his OLine is no help, and his receivers are letting him down too. He made some very pretty throws last night that were placed where only his WR could catch them, and they SHOULD have caught them (lookin' at you AJG) but they just didn't.

I also love his combination of mobility and passing. He's mobile enough to escape some pressure and keep plays alive, as well as pick up yardage with his legs, but he's almost always keeping his eyes downfield to make a pass. If anything, there are a few times where he should maybe just commit to running earlier, but still.... personally I prefer a running QB who's always still looking to pass...

I'm not used to seeing the Bengals march up and down the field instead of going 3 and out almost every drive. I didn't see the game last week but of course heard about how it ended. For the Bengals to actually mount some kind of real late game comeback is also pretty astounding. And they even did so last night as well, had the on sides kick gone the other way....

I do think that AJ probably got shook up on a hit he took early in the game. Also remember he has played something like 9 games in 2 years. He's probably pretty rusty. Or he could be disintegrating....only time will tell.

The OLine is as covered previously, total garbage. And our defense is pretty crappy too. Pratt and Bynes looked awful.

Our return game is looking nice though!

As for the run game... yeah they probably shoulda fed Mixon more.... I feel like, wasn't CLE D pretty good against the run last year though, or am I imagining things?

I'm a dudette. Image
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,275.18
I'm going to be curious to see how quickly the offense can evolve. If AJG is dust, I'm curious to see how fast Higgins acclimates.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,249.06

Let's see if CIN can build a team, specifically bolstering the offensive line the next few years.

AJ Green looks like a shell of what he was. Right now, not sure what hes worth in redrafts much less dynos

The Bengals need Penei Sewell!

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,505.48
SJSwarm wrote:

If Burrow stays healthy I don't think this team is picking top 5.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,464.42
OarChambo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

If Burrow stays healthy I don't think this team is picking top 5.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,249.06
OarChambo wrote:If Burrow stays healthy I don't think this team is picking top 5.

That is a big if. That OL is atrocious.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,505.48
Griffimo wrote:Image

:lol:

SJSwarm wrote:
OarChambo wrote:If Burrow stays healthy I don't think this team is picking top 5.

That is a big if. That OL is atrocious.

Sure is. Holes throughout the defense too. But there's plenty of weaponry on this offense to win enough games not to be in that position come year's end.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,782.70
I watched the game with a couple of buddies who are both Bengals season ticket holders. While they always want their Bungles to win, they both understand the advantages of being 3-13 over 6-10. Imagine Cincy getting the #1 overall pick and being able to acquire the multiple players needed to actually rebuild the defense and get a ROT that is not a train wreck.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,197.46
I’m out on Mayfield.

220 yards and 2TDs against the bungles D means I will never have any confidence in starting him in any matchup.

Took me a while to come to jesus here

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,586.48
bunnywafer wrote:

Agree Boroughs ( :wink: ) is the real deal. I can't get over how poised he is already. Yes he's making some dumb rookie mistakes, but obviously his OLine is no help, and his receivers are letting him down too. He made some very pretty throws last night that were placed where only his WR could catch them, and they SHOULD have caught them (lookin' at you AJG) but they just didn't.

I also love his combination of mobility and passing. He's mobile enough to escape some pressure and keep plays alive, as well as pick up yardage with his legs, but he's almost always keeping his eyes downfield to make a pass. If anything, there are a few times where he should maybe just commit to running earlier, but still.... personally I prefer a running QB who's always still looking to
pass...

AJ looks a lot like Dez Bryant looked in his last Season in Dallas after his Foot Surgery. I know some of the Throws were a bit off but with his Size, you would think he can Box Out some of the CB's.
Maybe it was the tough Catch attempt on the 1st Throw, Rust or Conditioning, but we is riding the Pine till he shows up

I'm not used to seeing the Bengals march up and down the field instead of going 3 and out almost every drive. I didn't see the game last week but of course heard about how it ended. For the Bengals to actually mount some kind of real late game comeback is also pretty astounding. And they even did so last night as well, had the on sides kick gone the other way....

I do think that AJ probably got shook up on a hit he took early in the game. Also remember he has played something like 9 games in 2 years. He's probably pretty rusty. Or he could be disintegrating....only time will tell.

The OLine is as covered previously, total garbage. And our defense is pretty crappy too. Pratt and Bynes looked awful.

Our return game is looking nice though!

As for the run game... yeah they probably shoulda fed Mixon more.... I feel like, wasn't CLE D pretty good against the run last year though, or am I imagining things?
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,978.64
stickmanwins wrote:Chubb 125 yds & 2 TD'S

QB: Herbert, Tagovailoa   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, McKinnon, J.Williams  WR: Parker,Lockett,J.Brown,Higgins,Reagor
TE: Kelce,Cook  IDP: baker  K: Lutz  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST