Week 2 - TNF - Bengals vs Browns

Post Reply  
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6844
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 12,751.12
GIO!!!!!! Always loved me some Gio! And I don't own Mixon anywhere so nuthin' to be mad about.
_______________________________________

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 4554
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 10,801.96
I have Beckham too in my money league, though I'm not starting him (playing Diggs instead). I'm happy to see a nice box score from him so far, has he looked good? Or are the Bengals just bad?

Or both I guess.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9302
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005
Sand$: 9,474.35
ubertaco wrote:I have Beckham too in my money league, though I'm not starting him (playing Diggs instead). I'm happy to see a nice box score from him so far, has he looked good? Or are the Bengals just bad?

Or both I guess.


OBJ looked pretty good early. Targets tapered off as the game went on
_______________________________________

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9302
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005
Sand$: 9,474.35
Wow. No TD then Mixon loses 5
_______________________________________

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9302
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005
Sand$: 9,474.35
Bengals are going backwards lol
_______________________________________

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6844
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 12,751.12
JFC
_______________________________________

I'm a dudette. Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9302
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005
Sand$: 9,474.35
Now an offensive PI call hahaha.... Bengals started at the goal line now they’re kicking a 27 yarder
_______________________________________

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 4068
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 21,197.46
canadianraiderfan wrote:
ubertaco wrote:I have Beckham too in my money league, though I'm not starting him (playing Diggs instead). I'm happy to see a nice box score from him so far, has he looked good? Or are the Bengals just bad?

Or both I guess.


OBJ looked pretty good early. Targets tapered off as the game went on


OBJ has looked pretty average.

Fair to wonder if he’s still an elite receiver
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 40388
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 126,798.36
Did Hunt get hurt? Doesn't seem like he is too involved based on his stats.
_______________________________________

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7784
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 2,719.68
That was super Bungley
_______________________________________

Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 4068
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 21,197.46
SnakeStabler wrote:Did Hunt get hurt? Doesn't seem like he is too involved based on his stats.


Because he's not.

CLE feeding their workhorse
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7784
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 2,719.68
SnakeStabler wrote:Did Hunt get hurt? Doesn't seem like he is too involved based on his stats.


Don't think so. He's the #2 RB
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6844
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005
Sand$: 12,751.12
This OLine is


Image
_______________________________________

I'm a dudette. Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7784
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005
Sand$: 2,719.68
Hunt will close this out.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19151
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 145,102.49
bunnywafer wrote:This OLine is


Image

Wow. There's a blast from 1999.
_______________________________________

Image