Week 2 - TNF - Bengals vs Browns

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
scootm44 wrote:
If that's from 2016 that's an amazing pic of Sharon(?). Last time I saw her was in a Terminator tv show and she looked quite rough.

Shirley (Manson). Well, makeup and touch ups can do some nice things. I think she's aged reasonably well. But, time catches up with everyone. She's still fierce as f**k and effortlessly cool. She's 54 now, I think, and the guys are in their 60s.

I couldn't find a recent picture of her. I tried uploading one from the last time I saw them live in 2019 but for some reason FS isn't letting me upload images tonight. Blah.

I'll try this one:

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Congrats Browns fans.

Bungles gonna Bungle, but I gotta say I like what I've seen from Burrow so far. Hopefully the Bungles don't ruin him. :(

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Oh I totally just remembered they were on a MNF "Halftime show" in 2018. The band are all Packers' fans, so I think it was a Packers game as I recall.

I'm a dudette. Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 126,851.72
bunnywafer wrote:Congrats Browns fans.

Bungles gonna Bungle, but I gotta say I like what I've seen from Burrow so far. Hopefully the Bungles don't ruin him. :(

I was happy to draft him in a couple Dynasty leagues. I think he is going to good for you guys.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Great White Shark
SnakeStabler wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:Congrats Browns fans.

I was happy to draft him in a couple Dynasty leagues. I think he is going to good for you guys.

I hope. :eusa_pray:

He got me 42 points tonight in HYH (which will be offset by Pratt crapping the bed).

I benched Hunt in all the leagues I own him. :F

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
ross3650 wrote:TJ is out for the season

Did you mean CJ?

Yeah, that kind of looked like an achilles?

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,813.68
bunnywafer wrote:This OLine is

Bunny, you are a game-thread boss. =D>

Oh yeah, BROWNS WIN !!

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,813.68
OarChambo wrote:
bluemist wrote:I think the Browns will ram the ball down the Bengals throat with Chubb having a monster game and Hunt being a serviceable RB3. Burrow makes the game closer late, but Cleveland wins 27- 20.

I get it - opponent, but run game's gotta be more efficient tonight for that to work. While the game still in doubt Hunt and Chubb attempted 13 carries on either 1st down or 2nd and 6 or less - 4 of those plays popped but 9 of them went for 3 yards or less (4 for no gain).

I thought the O-line looked great tonight, considering the opponent . Rolling Baker out sure seemed to work in the play action, a positive scheme adjustment, IMO.

D-line supplying consistent pressure with 4 helped hide some holes in the backend.

Denzel could be the best corner in the game.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 293.38
Hooper worth holding onto? Things not looking good for him..
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,720.72
bunnywafer wrote:
ross3650 wrote:TJ is out for the season

Did you mean CJ?

Yeah, that kind of looked like an achilles?

Yeah. We'll see. He looked like he knows.

Megalodon
Sand$: 52,210.82
What happened to Green?

3 recs, 29 yards, 13 targets
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,508.80
So the Bengals gave Mixon that big contract but don't use him in their hurry up offense and the Browns gave Hooper that giant deal only to give him 6 targets thru 2 games.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,720.72
R2000 wrote:What happened to Green?

Looks like Burrow loves to throw him OB.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,655.40
ross3650 wrote:
R2000 wrote:What happened to Green?

Looks like Burrow loves to throw him OB.

Burrow wasnt perfect but there were a few balls I thought were placed perfectly and Green just didnt come down with them. One on the sideline was a beauty and the one in the corner of the endzone was also well placed but defender had ahold of AJG arm and he was only able to get one hand on it. If they dont get some help along that o line its gonna be a long and ice bath filled year for Burrow

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,568.58
bluemist wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
bluemist wrote:I think the Browns will ram the ball down the Bengals throat with Chubb having a monster game and Hunt being a serviceable RB3. Burrow makes the game closer late, but Cleveland wins 27- 20.

I get it - opponent, but run game's gotta be more efficient tonight for that to work. While the game still in doubt Hunt and Chubb attempted 13 carries on either 1st down or 2nd and 6 or less - 4 of those plays popped but 9 of them went for 3 yards or less (4 for no gain).

I thought the O-line looked great tonight, considering the opponent . Rolling Baker out sure seemed to work in the play action, a positive scheme adjustment, IMO.

D-line supplying consistent pressure with 4 helped hide some holes in the backend.

Denzel could be the best corner in the game.

OL was fine week one - it was fine tonight too. But what surprised me most was that Chris Hubbard was part of that 'fine' performance. And they're really gonna need to do that again next week.

The back end of the defense is an abject disaster. Get Ronnie Harrison up to speed before week 3 and cross your limbs we get both corners back. Then assign Ward to F1 exclusively anyway.

Baker eased my anxiety...for 10 days anyway. We'll see if he can avoid the yips returning against that nasty front. The INT aside that was the most complete game I've seen from him since late 2018.