Steelers WRs

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,016.24
GranolaJoe wrote:Johnson- 18 % target share
JuJu- 17% target share
Claypool- 14% target share

Could Claypool over take JuJu?

Big Ben is very good at exploiting matchups. This is going to depend on who the opposing defense decides to concentrate on. If they put their top defender on JuJu, then the other receivers will get more looks.

QB: Herbert, Mayfield   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, Patrick, Lazard, Higgins
TE: Kelce, Tonyan  IDP: D.White  K: Gay  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Megalodon
Sand$: 25,292.02
garsh wrote:
JuJu- 17% target share

Big Ben is very good at exploiting matchups. This is going to depend on who the opposing defense decides to concentrate on. If they put their top defender on JuJu, then the other receivers will get more looks.
Bolded is where I am at currently. I have JUJU and was able to snag Claypool. I may just play them both.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,281.44
bluemist wrote:
garsh wrote:
JuJu- 17% target share

Bolded is where I am at currently. I have JUJU and was able to snag Claypool. I may just play them both.

Depending on your other options, playing both may be the best bet.
I like the Steelers passing game against Cleveland this week, and feel just fine about rolling out Smith-Schuster in 2 leagues. We won't see another monster game from Claypool, but it's reasonable to expect that his week 5 explosion has earned him a few more looks moving forward, and he can clearly make plays and pick up some extra points after the catch.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,195.02
I definitely played JuJu and AB that first year. Unless i'm misremembering.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 39,821.80
NautArch wrote:I definitely played JuJu and AB that first year. Unless i'm misremembering.

Both years of Juju and AB they were both great starts (after Juju got in the starting lineup)
Sand$: 42,202.29
I'm in a short bench league and I'm going to bail on the Deebo experiment and pick up Claypool

I still love Deebo but I don't know if that offense or his foot is going to be right this season. I'll earmark him for next year though.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,281.44
endzoneview wrote:I'm in a short bench league and I'm going to bail on the Deebo experiment and pick up Claypool

I still love Deebo but I don't know if that offense or his foot is going to be right this season. I'll earmark him for next year though.

That seems like the right move.
I've got Deebo in one, but it's a keeper with a decent sized bench. I'm definitely not cutting him, but he'll be firmly planted on the bench until I see something useful from him.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
endzoneview wrote:I'm in a short bench league and I'm going to bail on the Deebo experiment and pick up Claypool

Crazy. having the same dilemma, I actually just got on board Deebo train and almost added Claypool Sunday instead.

How much FAAB for Claypool?

I’ve used quite a bit of my budget to secure Mike Davis (who’s been huge) but also spent on Higgins, Tonyan, Gaskin and a couple other spare parts.

I’m 5-0 so perhaps it’s worth spending a bit more in case Claypool goes OBJ crazy.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
Griffimo wrote:
NautArch wrote:I definitely played JuJu and AB that first year. Unless i'm misremembering.

Both years of Juju and AB they were both great starts (after Juju got in the starting lineup)

After thinking about this a bit more, if you think they're trying to replicate the AB/Juju time or even AB/Bryant time the combo is Diontae and Claypool
Blue Shark
Sand$: 949.74
I’ve got a claim in for clay pool. I’m dropping Chark for him. I’m also 7 on the waiver so doubt I get him. Pros already had his bye, Charks is week 8. Chark has been hurt and very inconsistent. Steelers are a legit offense and Jacksonville not so much. Would rather start players from winning teams.

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 579.76
He scored 4 TD's in one game where he was the obvious focal point after Deonte went out. I have Claypool. Didn't start him obviously. Ben appears in ARP mode. But will distribute the ball accordingly. It's Connor, Ju Ju. And who is next.

Steelers have big plans with that D. And Claypool will be a matchup guy for the year. Next year, skies the limit for Claypool.

12 Team PPR league-
QB- Brees, Burrow
RB- CE Helaire, Montgomery, Mostert, Wilson, M. Davis, Harris
WR- OBJ, Sanders, Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Claypool, Berrios.
TE- Cook, MO A Cox, J. Graham
K- Z Gonzales
D - CHI, TENN
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Clay pool went for $110 out of $150 Faab.
Wowza

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
nosman21 wrote:Clay pool went for $110 out of $150 Faab.
Wowza

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,429.12
nosman21 wrote:Clay pool went for $110 out of $150 Faab.
Wowza

SOmeone spent their last $58 ( of 100 ) on him.. Sure he's good but its super early yet to have $0 left.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Blue Shark
Sand$: 949.74
I was shocked to get him as well. I was 7th on the list

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams