Steelers WRs

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,232.30
Cyguy84 wrote:
hard 10 wrote:
kuhnmd1528 wrote:I hope you picked Samuel. 2 tds already tonight

I did, and it looks like a good call so far.
Still considering JuJu for a flex spot, along with Justin Jackson and McKinnon. I like McKinnon's matchup, but don't trust that he'll see a big workload, and I don't like the split between Jackson and Kelley.

Didn't McKinnon drop an egg last week? I'd roll with Juju, just lower expectations because 2020.

Yep. 3 touches for -1 yard.
With Wilson out, and Deebo, they may be forced to use him more.
I'll probably end up rolling with JuJu. I really didn't expect to be considering guys like McKinnon or Jackson over him at any point, but the couple games where he's been completely ignored are concerning, especially because the Steelers are still winning those games. I'm hoping Baltimore can control the running game enough to force them to pass more, getting 8-10 targets instead of the 4 or 5 he's seen 3 of the last 4 games.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,065.72
Diontae Johnson is a complete pain in the azz to own in fantasy
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,389.01
10ball wrote:Diontae Johnson is a complete pain in the azz to own in fantasy

Steeler receivers are the historical WR equivalent of NE Patriot running backs.

Good luck in figuring out which one to play each week.

2020 House Of Bourbon
2020 Deep Black
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,016.24
jesteva wrote:Steeler receivers are the historical WR equivalent of NE Patriot running backs.

Bingo. AB was one of the few exceptions.

QB: Herbert, Mayfield   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, Patrick, Lazard, Higgins
TE: Kelce, Tonyan  IDP: D.White  K: Gay  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,065.72
Steelers WR still had scraps because the offense was and still is proficient.
I’m talking about his blow up on bench vs start and get injured.
My weeks started - 3 points
My weeks on bench - 63 points
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 68,988.78
Juju did outscore Diontae, but the difference was minor at least. I still don't know who to start on a weekly basis :(
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,572.60
Cyguy84 wrote:Juju did outscore Diontae, but the difference was minor at least. I still don't know who to start on a weekly basis :(

If Diontae Johnson does not get injured in the first quarter then he is the play. The problem is he is just 3-6 in accomplishing that objective.
HammerHead Shark
The Steelers have four WRs of roughly the same (very good) skill level. Nobody stands out above the rest. Awesome if you're a fan of the team, but terrible from a fantasy perspective.

QB: Herbert, Mayfield   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, Patrick, Lazard, Higgins
TE: Kelce, Tonyan  IDP: D.White  K: Gay  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,163.60
10ball wrote:Steelers WR still had scraps because the offense was and still is proficient.
I’m talking about his blow up on bench vs start and get injured.
My weeks started - 3 points
My weeks on bench - 63 points

OUCH.. No man's land of decision making

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 68,988.78
OarChambo wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:Juju did outscore Diontae, but the difference was minor at least. I still don't know who to start on a weekly basis :(

If Diontae Johnson does not get injured in the first quarter then he is the play. The problem is he is just 3-6 in accomplishing that objective.

Ah, I didn't realize he was injured yesterday. I now see reports that he left for half of the 1st quarter with a hamstring injury. While it mentioned he didn't appear hobbled, that is one of those injuries that can get infinitely worse if you push it, so I assume PIT used him as a decoy and never forced him to get up to top speed.

So on the season, he's suffered from a concussion in Week 3, a back injury in week 4, an ankle/toe injury in Week 7, and then the hamstring injury in Week 8.

Unfortunate, for sure. I'm not sure whether I'll start him again until he proves himself injury-free, but I could see him going off at any time.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,172.88

Exactly, every time he blows up I sit him, every dud I start him. Ticking me off

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
2020 BDC Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,669.84
allen3388 wrote:

Exactly, every time he blows up I sit him, every dud I start him. Ticking me off

And the worst part is this isn't even because of his play or role! Just random rump injuries that happen early on in the game.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,852.86
Chase Claypool posthype sleeper baby

Hope everyone bought low after his one (very) bad week.

I'm a dude.
HammerHead Shark
FantasyHussy wrote:Chase Claypool posthype sleeper baby

Hope everyone bought low after his one (very) bad week.

JuJu having a good game like he did this past week is good for the other WRs. Teams will realize that they still need to cover JuJu with their best corner, and the other WRs should have an easier time getting open. It's worth a shot trying to snag Claypool.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,165.50
I'm debating about starting Claypool over Marquise. Talk me out of it in standard?