Steelers WRs

Post Reply  
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4697
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 8,163.60
nosman21 wrote:Clay pool went for $110 out of $150 Faab.
Wowza


SOmeone spent their last $58 ( of 100 ) on him.. Sure he's good but its super early yet to have $0 left.
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Blue Shark
Posts: 400
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009
Sand$: 934.40
I was shocked to get him as well. I was 7th on the list
_______________________________________

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 40802
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 128,100.10
I have D.Johnson but tried to grab him. No luck for me at the six spot.
_______________________________________

Image
2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 40802
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 128,100.10
sctroyfan wrote:
nosman21 wrote:Clay pool went for $110 out of $150 Faab.
Wowza


SOmeone spent their last $58 ( of 100 ) on him.. Sure he's good but its super early yet to have $0 left.

For sure. He could be a one week wonder.
_______________________________________

Image
2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4697
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 8,163.60
SnakeStabler wrote:
sctroyfan wrote:
nosman21 wrote:Clay pool went for $110 out of $150 Faab.
Wowza


SOmeone spent their last $58 ( of 100 ) on him.. Sure he's good but its super early yet to have $0 left.

For sure. He could be a one week wonder.


I don't think that but I do believe he's going to be inconsistent
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 867
Joined: Sun Sep 2, 2012
Sand$: 2,217.98
The way I read the situation, is that there is a balanced 1A,1B,1C situation with capable TEs in the mix, basically meaning that any one of them can go off in a given week depending on who defense chooses to cover and how Ben wants to spread it.

*edit* unfortunately I think that maybe drops them all down to WR2 with upside
_______________________________________

Blue 14

Wilson, Burrow
McCaffrey, Bell, White, Moss
Beckham, Golladay, Hilton, Lamb, Samuel
Fant, Arnold
Butker
49ers
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5880
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 37,687.16
_______________________________________

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25959
Joined: Sat Nov 5, 2005
Sand$: 68,988.78
You can all thank me for Claypool going off. I had Juju, Diontae and Claypool and decided that was too many PIT WRs and cut him last week.

Just to let Diontae owners know you can go ahead and lower your expectations quite a bit.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4697
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 8,163.60
Off Constantly wrote:The way I read the situation, is that there is a balanced 1A,1B,1C situation with capable TEs in the mix, basically meaning that any one of them can go off in a given week depending on who defense chooses to cover and how Ben wants to spread it.

*edit* unfortunately I think that maybe drops them all down to WR2 with upside


Agree.. As was mentioned prior they will probably be moving on from JuJu after the season but that won't stop Ben from throwing to him.

They'll all be fairly inconsistent unless one misses time.
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Leopard Shark
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012
Sand$: 291.28
one thing ive liked bout ben in past is he finds a wr and peppers him with targets, for FF its great to get that wr, this year it does not seem to be that case
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5880
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 37,687.16
Diontae is out this week.
_______________________________________

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage
Great White Shark
Posts: 4280
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 22,669.84
Start your juju's
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5880
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 37,687.16
zuggyawesome wrote:Start your juju's


I'm starting my Juju's, Claypools, and Washingtons.

Start Ebron too with the Browns being down a couple of safeties.
_______________________________________

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage
Great White Shark
Posts: 4280
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 22,669.84
Griffimo wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:Start your juju's


I'm starting my Juju's, Claypools, and Washingtons.

Start Ebron too with the Browns being down a couple of safeties.


Starting Claypool as a WR3 this week.

He exploded so much last week I'm expecting defenses to try to get beat by anyone but Claypool.
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 40802
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006
Sand$: 128,100.10
I just dropped Johnson. he cost me a win last week and is now OUT this week. Picked up Jerry Jeudy.
_______________________________________

Image
2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion