Mo Alie Cox

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,022.98
There are positives, he has really shown the past 2 weeks, and the right things are being said. But low d of routes run last game is the key. He will be tough to start until that changes. If it does change then really nice upside.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,606.04
With Goedert down and out now, don’t have the Luxury of him riding the Pine to see how the Routes pan out this Weekend
My Starter now, so he better catch everything within the same Zipcode
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,007.34
I always thought Doyle was basically JAG at TE position, hopefully the need for receiving options helps get him more usage and targets.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,005.30
yecul wrote:There are positives, he has really shown the past 2 weeks, and the right things are being said. But low d of routes run last game is the key. He will be tough to start until that changes.
No doubt. Only those desperate at TE should be taking a chance and starting him this week.

QB: Herbert, Tagovailoa   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, McKinnon, J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, Higgins
TE: Kelce, Tonyan  IDP: Baker  K: Lutz  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,822.86
He passes the eye test for me, but I cannot justify rostering 3 TEs, and he has the same bye as Jonnu.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,702.72
garsh wrote:
yecul wrote:There are positives, he has really shown the past 2 weeks, and the right things are being said. But low d of routes run last game is the key. He will be tough to start until that changes.
No doubt. Only those desperate at TE should be taking a chance and starting him this week.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,045.06
I'm big on Cox

I'm a dude.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 683.30
FantasyHussy wrote:I'm big on Cox

I, uh... never mind.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 301.84
Just lost Jonnu due to postponement. Would you pick up Cox at Chicago or Tonyan in a Monday night shoot out
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,957.04
Cox

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Mattsn, Booker, Cam
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Carlson / LAR,SEA
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,045.06
With Rivers lifelong commitment to throwing to TEs/RBs, and Cox's overall athletic upside, you gotta pick him up. Tonyan might be fine this year, but as a highend TE2 kinda "fine." Cox is the one with real potential to lead his team in receiving.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,702.72
Brittl wrote:Just lost Jonnu due to postponement. Would you pick up Cox at Chicago or Tonyan in a Monday night shoot out

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 301.84
I'll roll with Cox but watch this one week. As a lifelong packer fan you can see from the last two weeks that Rodgers likes this guy. And when Diva likes you he feeds you
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,957.04
Brittl wrote:I'll roll with Cox but watch this one week. As a lifelong packer fan you can see from the last two weeks that Rodgers likes this guy. And when Diva likes you he feeds you

If you’re a Pack fan and want to roll with your guy on MNF — I say do it. Cox has blow up potential, and while that may not happen this week — if it were me I would snag him before he posts a monstrous game. Tonyan IMO may flash on MNF but is probably not going to be a better TE down the stretch. But if you pick up Cox but would rather have gotten Tonyan, and Tonyan goes off. You’ll be mad. Go with your gut

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Mattsn, Booker, Cam
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Carlson / LAR,SEA
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,057.66
I picked up MAC last week in two leagues, but I'm probably leaving him on the bench in both this week in favor of Schultz, who I like to find the endzone at least once against the Browns.

I do like Alie-Cox to become a more consistent target and a good TE1 as the season goes on, and I expect he'll be my starter most weeks after this one.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders