Mo Alie Cox

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 499.06
Do you have two TE spots on the roster? Is he (Jonnu) making it into your flex?

Even with AJB out his production has been TD-dependent. We aren't 100% sure what we're getting with MAC yet, but I think there's a reasonable argument that he has higher upside and if you already have Kelce rostered it's perfectly reasonable to opt for MAC instead.

And of course him playing this week should seal the deal.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
Yeah we have a WR/TE flex, but normally I prefer to start a WR there just because they usually get more targets. My WRs are weak overall though, and with AJB and Dionte out I'll probably have to start 2 TEs this week....

I'm a dudette. Image
Blue Shark
Sand$: 884.94
How does the return of Trey Burton impact Allie-Cox? Neither of them should be losing snaps to Doyle, but they likely will if he's healthy.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,080.65
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,935.96
Excited to see what MAC does today. On my bench but glad it’s mine. With Goedert and now Fant injured. He’s going to be my TE of the foreseeable future!

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,029.30
I switched two lineups right before the early kickoffs, putting MAC in for Schultz. Schultz got what I expected (72 and a score), but I need a BIG game and I gambled. 1 touchdown already early in the first quarter for him is a good sign.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
MAC was dropped after his game in Yahoo (bench players can be dropped) by the Kelce owner for Tonyan - (assuming MNF backup in case the KC game gets called last minute..)

Anyhow - didn’t watch the game but Looks like only had 1 catch, for a TD. I think MAC is the real deal and will be doing what I can to get him in all leagues.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
--
Great White Shark
I didn't watch this game either and haven't looked at the box scores but in the few minutes I did see I saw / heard Trey Burton is back. I think we all agree Doyle isn't a huge threat and I do think they will scheme for MAC, but if there are going to be 3 TEs active in this offense, that's a headache I'd rather avoid....

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
hard 10 wrote:
nosman21 wrote:
hard 10 wrote:I picked up MAC last week in two leagues, but I'm probably leaving him on the bench in both this week in favor of Schultz, who I like to find the endzone at least once against the Browns.

I do like Alie-Cox to become a more consistent target and a good TE1 as the season goes on, and I expect he'll be my starter most weeks after this one.

You like Schultz over Jimmy Graham?

I do.
The Colts have a good defense and Foles, while better than Trubisky, is still a bad QB.
After 3 weeks - and the small sample size argument, as well as the fact that they haven't played a team with a good TE have some merit - Indy has allowed the fewest fantasy points to TEs, and the Browns have allowed the third most. I expect the Cowboys to easily move the ball against Cleveland, and feel good about Schultz being a beneficiary of that.

I know this is the MAC thread — but GREAT call on Schultz hard10! =D>

--
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
nosman21 wrote:I know this is the MAC thread — but GREAT call on Schultz hard10! =D>

...and guess who MAC gets this week.
Great White Shark
Yes! W/ Fant injury, he’ll be in my lineup in 1 league.
The question will be if I can get him in other league.... do i play him or Schultz vs. NYG

--
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 299.18
OarChambo wrote:
Brittl wrote:Just lost Jonnu due to postponement. Would you pick up Cox at Chicago or Tonyan in a Monday night shoot out

Image[/ when the diva likes you watch. He will feed you. Actually had time to watch part of Indy game. Cox seems like a freak but Reich running 3 TE’s and seemed to like burton scares me
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
I hope it was because they didn't need to throw to beat Chicago. He's the best play maker in that offense outside of JT.
Great White Shark
I keep hearing multiple places that the coaches LOVE Burton. I fear that will kill MAC's upside.

Also... Speaking of...what's up with Hines/Wilkins combing for more touches than JT? Poor coaching killing another team's fantasy players.....

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,484.26
bunnywafer wrote:I keep hearing multiple places that the coaches LOVE Burton. I fear that will kill MAC's upside.

Also... Speaking of...what's up with Hines/Wilkins combing for more touches than JT? Poor coaching killing another team's fantasy players.....

Possible vision issues. Monitor but keep starting him.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?