Mo Alie Cox

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,548.40

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,089.72
ROFL
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,007.34
Love MaC but not his potential THIS year...burton and Doyle play too many snaps
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,256.70
mj021407 wrote:Love MaC but not his potential THIS year...burton and Doyle play too many snaps

We'll see what happens. It's definitely concerning that he was out-targeted by Trey Burton 5 to 2 this game.

I didn't watch the game, but was he a defensive priority after his early TD? Otherwise it doesn't make sense to me that he'd be a ghost after having so much success for 2 weeks straight leading up to this game + the early success he had this game.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,007.34
zuggyawesome wrote:
mj021407 wrote:Love MaC but not his potential THIS year...burton and Doyle play too many snaps

We'll see what happens. It's definitely concerning that he was out-targeted by Trey Burton 5 to 2 this game.

I didn't watch the game, but was he a defensive priority after his early TD? Otherwise it doesn't make sense to me that he'd be a ghost after having so much success for 2 weeks straight leading up to this game + the early success he had this game.

I didn’t see full game but from what I saw it seemed like burton was the first read on some plays. Not sure if they were trying to give burton one last chance before handing the reins to MAC but it seems MACs value is low which pains me because the one league I have him I really need him to blow up lol
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,277.46
I imagine MAC is the better dynasty stash over Tonyan (maybe not). The fact Baby Kittle is on bye this week depressed interest so I snagged him. Deep, deep benches so I can see who would MAC and Tonyan proves to be better over time.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,957.04
BG3eb wrote:I imagine MAC is the better dynasty stash over Tonyan (maybe not). The fact Baby Kittle is on bye this week depressed interest so I snagged him. Deep, deep benches so I can see who would MAC and Tonyan proves to be better over time.

I have them both in one league. Fant injury has forced me to roster 3 TE’s... crazy

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Mattsn, Booker, Cam
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Carlson / LAR,SEA
Great White Shark
Starting MAC against the Browns — hoping it all clicks this week in a great matchup

--
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,057.66
zuggyawesome wrote:

He was targeted once more in the endzone on a bad pass that the defense made a great play on - tipped and intercepted, but the interception was overturned because Roquan Smith's foot touched the sideline as he came down with it. I didn't see them go his way again, and Burton and Doyle were on the field, and unproductive, way too often.
He'll be the only useful TE for fantasy purposes, and I love him against the Browns this week, but there are likely to be some very low volume games.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 491.74
Who do you like better MAC or T.J. Hockenson? Someone dropped Hockenson in my league and I was thinking about picking him up tomorrow. I would have to drop MAC. What do you think? I have Evan Engram and he is killing me.

12 Team League (2 QB\2RB\3WR\TE\K\DST)

QB- Allen, Stafford
RB - Elliott, Chubb, Hunt, D. Harris
WR- D-Hop, B. Cooks, D. Samuels, Aiyuk, Sheppard, Ruggs
TE- Hockenson
K- D. Carlson
DST- New England
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,970.60
scagnetti wrote:Who do you like better MAC or T.J. Hockenson? Someone dropped Hockenson in my league and I was thinking about picking him up tomorrow. I would have to drop MAC. What do you think? I have Evan Engram and he is killing me.

I'd rather roll with Hock over Engram and MAC
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,057.66
scagnetti wrote:Who do you like better MAC or T.J. Hockenson? Someone dropped Hockenson in my league and I was thinking about picking him up tomorrow. I would have to drop MAC. What do you think? I have Evan Engram and he is killing me.

If it's the roster in your signature, I'd drop Hines or Hilton before MAC.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 491.74
I already dropped Hines for D. Harris. I need to start 3 WR so I probably need to hold onto TY this week to see if he can do something. If I drop him I know he will go off.

12 Team League (2 QB\2RB\3WR\TE\K\DST)

QB- Allen, Stafford
RB - Elliott, Chubb, Hunt, D. Harris
WR- D-Hop, B. Cooks, D. Samuels, Aiyuk, Sheppard, Ruggs
TE- Hockenson
K- D. Carlson
DST- New England
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,822.86
scagnetti wrote:I already dropped Hines for D. Harris. I need to start 3 WR so I probably need to hold onto TY this week to see if he can do something. If I drop him I know he will go off.
Just remember that if Ward and Greedy both start then TY will struggle to get open.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Welp. That was fun. Dropping

--