Mo Alie Cox

Chum
Sand$: 32.96
I've been rostering him on and off for three years in my 2 te league. He flashes, and i got a couple starts out of him, but i knew yesterday would happen. Glad he was on my bench, where he will remain until bye weeks. I also have question mark at other te spot as schultz makes transition to dalton. I'm not optimistic.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,935.96
BlackRight36 wrote:I've been rostering him on and off for three years in my 2 te league. He flashes, and i got a couple starts out of him, but i knew yesterday would happen. Glad he was on my bench, where he will remain until bye weeks. I also have question mark at other te spot as schultz makes transition to dalton. I'm not optimistic.

Schultz is a drop, IMO

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Ahmed, Hines, Williams, Booker, Gaskin(IR), Aiyuk (IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Fant, Gdrt / Lutz / MIN
--
QB: Herb RB: DCook, Jacbs, Mattsn, Booker
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Jonnu / Carlson / LAR,CHI
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.50

I think I'm out on anything Colts except for Johnathon Taylor.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,533.46
nosman21 wrote:
BlackRight36 wrote:I've been rostering him on and off for three years in my 2 te league. He flashes, and i got a couple starts out of him, but i knew yesterday would happen. Glad he was on my bench, where he will remain until bye weeks. I also have question mark at other te spot as schultz makes transition to dalton. I'm not optimistic.

Schultz is a drop, IMO

I'm not dropping him. He's been heavily targeted before yesterday.
Chum
Sand$: 32.96
Schultz still seems like a better play than cox from here out, unless you can predict where cox gets his 2 td's during their next 5 games.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,208.82
Yea, Cox is a hold for me in deep leagues.

Can't start him when he's getting this little volume. Trey Burton is likely "the guy" there right now... which makes no effing sense given how well Cox has played this year...

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
Frank Reich's done a lot of things right despite being dealt poor cards since getting to Indy, but I am befuddled about what he's doing with this personnel. That was the first time I've watched them beginning-to-end and that's a pile of JAG's at receiver. Doyle's worse. And JT isn't ready yet. I get why Burton's involved, but he isn't the problem.

This offense would be at its best if it went heavy and spread out post snap with timely misdirection and shots down field. Maybe that beating and a couple of matchups with teams that struggle covering the MoF coming up will get them to figure that out. To only score 16 points and no touchdowns after the opening drive against this defense es no bueno.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.50

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,057.86
Well do much for the 3rd highest player in pff history.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 310.76
OarChambo wrote:Frank Reich's done a lot of things right despite being dealt poor cards since getting to Indy, but I am befuddled about what he's doing with this personnel. That was the first time I've watched them beginning-to-end and that's a pile of JAG's at receiver. Doyle's worse. And JT isn't ready yet. I get why Burton's involved, but he isn't the problem.

This offense would be at its best if it went heavy and spread out post snap with timely misdirection and shots down field. Maybe that beating and a couple of matchups with teams that struggle covering the MoF coming up will get them to figure that out. To only score 16 points and no touchdowns after the opening drive against this defense es no bueno.

"shots down field" you are aware of whose playing QB right?

This offense would be at it's best if they had signed Winston or Cam.

What you've seen is what you're gonna get from the Colts offensively
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,559.78
GranolaJoe wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Frank Reich's done a lot of things right despite being dealt poor cards since getting to Indy, but I am befuddled about what he's doing with this personnel. That was the first time I've watched them beginning-to-end and that's a pile of JAG's at receiver. Doyle's worse. And JT isn't ready yet. I get why Burton's involved, but he isn't the problem.

"shots down field" you are aware of whose playing QB right?

This offense would be at it's best if they had signed Winston or Cam.

What you've seen is what you're gonna get from the Colts offensively

Yes, it works with the shot putter when done 'timely' in small doses and the defense not prepared for it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,302.78
Everyone: Rivers’ arm is shot
Rivers: Back shoulder throws

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour