User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19598
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 160,327.31
LA -7.5
49

Image
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2424
Joined: Fri Sep 3, 2010
Sand$: 3,569.42
LAC 31-13 Herbert 400 total yards
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9397
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005
Sand$: 9,608.63
stickmanwins wrote:LAC 31-13 Herbert 400 total yards


I’m starting him so I hope you’re right!!
_______________________________________

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 1718
Joined: Tue Dec 3, 2013
Sand$: 2,421.42
Fun Fact: Since 2010 The Chargers are 8-0 ATS against JAX!

I feel like starting both Mike Williams and Allen.
Whale Shark
Posts: 1326
Joined: Fri Nov 6, 2009
Sand$: 2,418.52
Any word on JJax. Not much information.
_______________________________________

QB Wilson
RB1/2 Alvin/GIO
WR1/2: ARob/Dionte
Flex melvin
TE: GOEDERT
DST BROWNS
K RODRIGO
bench PITTMAN, EKELER,ERTZ, GUS, AB

Start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, TE, D, K 14 man roster
(.5ppr. 12 team)
User avatar
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Posts: 32223
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005
Sand$: 1,964.08
This is when people seriously start asking if Herbert is the next big thing at QB (Mahomes, Lamar, etc...). He is 100% owned in leagues by next week.

Chargers big time.
Chum
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2020
Sand$: 40.64
Does anyone know who’s starting at RB for the chargers will it be Jackson or Kelly ?
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 73320
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 316,853.87
Chargers win and minshew gets benched
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
Mako Shark
Posts: 657
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010
Sand$: 1,789.08
Lemons4pf wrote:Does anyone know who’s starting at RB for the chargers will it be Jackson or Kelly ?



Justin Jackson is expected to play per Shefter but I do wonder if Joshua Kelley could be a flex worthy start. I am curious, is Jackson's knee injury new or the same injury that kept him out earlier this season?
Whale Shark
Posts: 1326
Joined: Fri Nov 6, 2009
Sand$: 2,418.52
Starting jax over Melvin. Tough call. Need jj.
_______________________________________

QB Wilson
RB1/2 Alvin/GIO
WR1/2: ARob/Dionte
Flex melvin
TE: GOEDERT
DST BROWNS
K RODRIGO
bench PITTMAN, EKELER,ERTZ, GUS, AB

Start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, TE, D, K 14 man roster
(.5ppr. 12 team)
Whale Shark
Posts: 1326
Joined: Fri Nov 6, 2009
Sand$: 2,418.52
Any jj sightings recently?
_______________________________________

QB Wilson
RB1/2 Alvin/GIO
WR1/2: ARob/Dionte
Flex melvin
TE: GOEDERT
DST BROWNS
K RODRIGO
bench PITTMAN, EKELER,ERTZ, GUS, AB

Start 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 flex, TE, D, K 14 man roster
(.5ppr. 12 team)
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 73320
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 316,853.87
If not for the pick 6 and kick return this would be a great game
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Honorary Mod (powerless)
Posts: 32223
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005
Sand$: 1,964.08
gridguru wrote:This is when people seriously start asking if Herbert is the next big thing at QB (Mahomes, Lamar, etc...). He is 100% owned in leagues by next week.

We there yet?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9397
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005
Sand$: 9,608.63
gridguru wrote:
gridguru wrote:This is when people seriously start asking if Herbert is the next big thing at QB (Mahomes, Lamar, etc...). He is 100% owned in leagues by next week.

We there yet?


Not sure but glad he’s in my lineup lol.... best waiver wire pickup I’ve made in a long while \:D/
_______________________________________

2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Image
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 73320
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 316,853.87
canadianraiderfan wrote:
gridguru wrote:
gridguru wrote:This is when people seriously start asking if Herbert is the next big thing at QB (Mahomes, Lamar, etc...). He is 100% owned in leagues by next week.

We there yet?


Not sure but glad he’s in my lineup lol.... best waiver wire pickup I’ve made in a long while \:D/

Stud!
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image