Megalodon
Sand$: 21,967.76
RotoMoto wrote:Was getting ready to be angry about that Metcalf TD being called back, but that was a good call. Was starting to think it would end in a tie again too. Nice for that kicker to redeem himself. Hell of a game.

Bit of an off day for Russ opens up the MVP race again. Do they do weekly odds on that?

Got off my regular sleep schedule so I woke up to see the 2nd half. FF game on the line, he had DK and Kyler going. If that Metcalf play stands I would have lost. :thumbright:

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 1.82

Lots of great plays in this game.
Sand$: 40,451.73
^ also credit to the ref on the ball who called it correctly but was overturned on the field

although he did miss the PI :wink:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,623.62
Looking like this is a 1a, 1b situation with Lockett and Metcalf.

In the short term, I'd probably prefer Lockett.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,575.98
Does anyone know why Hicks left the game? Can’t find anything online about it.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
zuggyawesome wrote:Looking like this is a 1a, 1b situation with Lockett and Metcalf.

Last night was Metcalf's first game below 90 yards and has received 8 or more targets in 4 of 6 games.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,226.70
zuggyawesome wrote:Looking like this is a 1a, 1b situation with Lockett and Metcalf.

They're #8 (Lockett) and #10 (Metcalf) in receiving yardage on the season, and were #8 (Metcalf) and #27 (Lockett) before week 7. That includes a week 6 bye, and none of the receivers ahead of Metcalf had a bye week yet, though Ridley did have a week 4 with zero catches.
They're #2 (Lockett) and #13 (Metcalf) in WR points per game (PPR) on the season, and were #5 (Metcalf) and #13 (Lockett) before week 7.

In the short and long term, I'd prefer Metcalf, and in the short and long term I'd feel just fine about having both in my lineup.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
hard 10 wrote:

They're #8 (Lockett) and #10 (Metcalf) in receiving yardage on the season, and were #8 (Metcalf) and #27 (Lockett) before week 7. That includes a week 6 bye, and none of the receivers ahead of Metcalf had a bye week yet, though Ridley did have a week 4 with zero catches.
They're #2 (Lockett) and #13 (Metcalf) in WR points per game (PPR) on the season, and were #5 (Metcalf) and #13 (Lockett) before week 7.

In the short and long term, I'd prefer Metcalf, and in the short and long term I'd feel just fine about having both in my lineup.

A lot of the disparity came from DK scoring a TD in every game -- he's a weapon, but we all know that TDs are sporadic.

Both of them are going to have games where defensive coverage, gamescript etc will make them have a down week; but Lockett seems to have more reception potential.

Agree with your overall point. I've got a lot of DK and Lockett; Lockett has been a favorite of mine for years and was huge on DK, Sutton, AJB, Diontae this year, Ya obviously want both of them.

Supreme Megalodon
DK hadn't scored in every game, for the record.

Before last night when Lockett had 20(!!!) targets, he had 39 targets to DK's 38. In looking closer, I'd like to agree with you that they are 1a/b. :lol:
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:DK hadn't scored in every game, for the record.

Before last night when Lockett had 20(!!!) targets, he had 39 targets to DK's 38. In looking closer, I'd like to agree with you that they are 1a/b. :lol:

:lol:

Great White Shark
Sand$: 42,613.70
SJSwarm wrote:Does anyone know why Hicks left the game? Can’t find anything online about it.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 315,732.23
Elmagister wrote:

Last night was Metcalf's first game below 90 yards and has received 8 or more targets in 4 of 6 games.

The reason metcAlf struggled was cuz Peterson was on him all game.

But that was a hell of a td saving run and tackle.

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,575.98
Griffimo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Does anyone know why Hicks left the game? Can’t find anything online about it.

Thank you! My cursed season continues lmaoooooo

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:
Elmagister wrote:

The reason metcAlf struggled was cuz Peterson was on him all game.

But that was a hell of a td saving run and tackle.

Great White Shark
Peterson achilles heel has been undersized shifty receivers, he’s an all-pro but he matches up much better vs Metcalf than Lockett so I dont factor in his shadow coverage as an indicator that Metcalf is defenses #1 (perhaps thatll be proven in the future).