Week 8 Waiver Wire

Chum
Sand$: 45.26
What do you think about Scotty Miller this week...other options are Rashard Higgins and Corey Davis
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,189.10
Griffimo wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
Griffimo wrote:If you need a 1 week flyer at WR, give Tyler Johnson a shot this week.

61 targets 30 receptions 387yards 1 touchdown 4 interceptions

This is Bradbury's history of covering Mike Evans in 200+ coverage snaps.

Wow. Think I'll skit Evans where I can.

What website did you pull that coverage info from?

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,687.16
bunnywafer wrote:Wow. Think I'll skit Evans where I can.

What website did you pull that coverage info from?

Mike Clay on a podcast, unfortunately I couldn't find a Tweet with the info in it but I'll keep looking

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage
Great White Shark
also all of that above also applies to Scotty Miller being a decent shot play this week as well.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,485.66
anyone like nelson agholor this week,seems to be carr's most trusted target and has scored in 3 straight games
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,710.20
mstrbass2000 wrote:anyone like nelson agholor this week,seems to be carr's most trusted target and has scored in 3 straight games

Who are your other options. As an eagles fan, i'm wary of him. He can be a homerun or he can be a dropsy fest. I think there's a record with Carr that's starting to look good, but it really depends onyour other options.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,689.12
NautArch wrote:
mstrbass2000 wrote:anyone like nelson agholor this week,seems to be carr's most trusted target and has scored in 3 straight games

Who are your other options. As an eagles fan, i'm wary of him. He can be a homerun or he can be a dropsy fest. I think there's a record with Carr that's starting to look good, but it really depends onyour other options.

I would monitor Bryan Edwards' health leading up to the game.

Not sure if Agholor has overtaken him at this point, but he was starting over him before the injury.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Chum
Sand$: 45.26
who do you like better of the 3...Scotty Miller, Rashard Higgins, Corey Davis
Great White Shark
NautArch wrote:

ive got fuller and mclaurin on bye,picked up agholor off of ww my only other option at this point is scotty miller whom is available on ww still
Great White Shark
zuggyawesome wrote:
NautArch wrote:

I would monitor Bryan Edwards' health leading up to the game.

Not sure if Agholor has overtaken him at this point, but he was starting over him before the injury.

the way gruden and carr were talking about agholor has me thinking #1 wr for the raiders going forward
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:Let's add Jalen Reagor.

Writing about him right now.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,689.12
\:D/ :Drink)

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Megalodon
Sand$: 46,085.61
My #1 wr Michael Thomas is likely not playing again.
My #2 Allen Robinson is likely not playing.
My #3 Terry McLaurin is on a bye
My #4 Brandin Cooks is on a bye
So it looks like Aiyuk, Reagor and Miller for me this week.

Unless I take a shot with TY Hilton. Would anyone start Hilton over Miller?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
BG3eb wrote:
hard 10 wrote:
BG3eb wrote:Coleman just strikes me as the goal-line back if they want to have a "power" or "plodding" back. Doesn't feel like he fits in the tempo system they play with, but he can churn out the ugly yards.

With Mostert and Wilson out, we might just see Juszczyk get a couple more carries in short yardage/goalline situations.

Yup, also very viable but I think Shanny likes Coleman.
Shanny likes whoever isn't on your team.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
biggdawgs-24 wrote:The Cowboys should be in full rebuild mode. Hearing they plan to trade or release two additional defensive players this week. I think anyone on the roster, including Zeke, could be available for the right price.
You really think they are in rebuild mode? The Offense is fine (with Dak) but the defense is what is killing them before. Shore that up a bit, and they'd have been fine. I don't think they are in a full rebuild, or should. They just need a better QB and some D help right now.