Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,570.90
They are already filling in, but dynasty top 25's are gonna be stacked with this rookie class by sometime next year.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,211.06
FantasyHussy wrote:Yeah, I'd like to sell Zeke, but I'll have to wait until Dak is healthy and the typical Cowboys hype train takes off again next year. Whatever I sell him for now would a serious discount for the other owner.

i don't think you will get what you think you will by waiting.

i dont own Zeke but i'm curious...what do you think you can get now for him and what do you think you will get if you wait for Dak?

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
FantasyHussy wrote:Yeah, I'd like to sell Zeke, but I'll have to wait until Dak is healthy and the typical Cowboys hype train takes off again next year. Whatever I sell him for now would a serious discount for the other owner.

i dont own Zeke but i'm curious...what do you think you can get now for him and what do you think you will get if you wait for Dak?

I think the only way he loses value between now and May is if Pollard goes ballistic or Dak doesn't get re-signed. They don't have funding to address rb in March and have too many other needs to consider devoting priority assets to the position in April.

A buyer isn't interested in Zeke right now, so your market is sellers hoping for a discount. Wait for a full market.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

I think the only way he loses value between now and May is if Pollard goes ballistic or Dak doesn't get re-signed. They don't have funding to address rb in March and have too many other needs to consider devoting priority assets to the position in April.

A buyer isn't interested in Zeke right now, so your market is sellers hoping for a discount. Wait for a full market.

that's probably true. I just think sometimes we overvalue our guys. If somebody offered me Swift a draft pick im taking for Zeke im gonna jump on it.

But i was just curious what Zeke could go for now and what people think he will go for later...

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,722.38
I wouldn’t buy zeke with swift and a pick to begin with. Zeke looks like he’s gained a couple pounds every year, and I could be wrong here, but I’m not sure zeke comes off as a guy you puts in a lot of work during off season. He could be , but I never hear about it.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,852.86
OarChambo wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

Agreed with Oar, but in terms of what I could get right now: Pssh. Maybe a 2021 mid-1st+a prospect like Denzel Mims? If I'm lucky? I don't think anyone would give up a projected top 3 rookie pick for him right now. But I may have a bad read on how most people think. I'm definitely not giving up a top 3 pick for him.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
I definitely wouldn't trade Swift for Zeke in dynasty.

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:They are already filling in, but dynasty top 25's are gonna be stacked with this rookie class by sometime next year.

Swift
Gibson
CEH
Taylor
Dobbins
Akers
Moss
Robinson

woof

I'm a dude.
Supreme Megalodon
FantasyHussy wrote:
OarChambo wrote:They are already filling in, but dynasty top 25's are gonna be stacked with this rookie class by sometime next year.

Swift
Gibson
CEH
Taylor
Dobbins
Akers
Moss
Robinson

woof

And the wr class is better. In a different draft Burrow and Tua were justifiable round one picks. They weren't though - and it had nothing to do with themselves.
Sand$: 40,665.95

This is what you get when you believe
Supreme Megalodon

I'm a dude.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
No way he plays right? Can't see it happening. Oof
Megalodon
Would be nice to see Kerryon get some touches but we know its gonna be ALL AP.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,231.53
^Yep. Scooped AP as soon as the news broke just to play keep away.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 316,853.87
KRB80 wrote:^Yep. Scooped AP as soon as the news broke just to play keep away.

You’d probably be better off letting them have him.

Image Image