Week 11 waivers

Megalodon
Sand$: 24,208.20
bunnywafer wrote:Better bench / depth stash: D. Harris or Ahmed? I couldn't really find any info on when Michel is expected back. I'm thinking I for sure won't want the NE RB headache when he's back so should I just pre-emptively drop Harris now?

EDIT: Just checked and Pittman is available too. Leaning his way, actually. Don't have room to add both.

EDIT EDIT: I could add both but I'd have to drop Zack Moss. That feels silly though right? Feels like he's taken over for Singletary...

i like what Ahmed is doing but i think i'd have to add Pittman. i wont answer if you should drop Moss because my answer is biased.

harris looked good though...would be hard for me to drop

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,117.38
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:Better bench / depth stash: D. Harris or Ahmed? I couldn't really find any info on when Michel is expected back. I'm thinking I for sure won't want the NE RB headache when he's back so should I just pre-emptively drop Harris now?

EDIT: Just checked and Pittman is available too. Leaning his way, actually. Don't have room to add both.

EDIT EDIT: I could add both but I'd have to drop Zack Moss. That feels silly though right? Feels like he's taken over for Singletary...

i like what Ahmed is doing but i think i'd have to add Pittman. i wont answer if you should drop Moss because my answer is biased.

Biased in which direction? :lol: :wink:

I have at least 3-4 RBs that would pretty consistently get the call before I got to either Harris or Ahmed (unless their matchup was abysmal), so this is literally just bench depth for me. Also my league's scoring slightly favors WR production anyway.

I actually already made the move for Pittman. I thought he might be the #1 rookie WR this year before he got injured.

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
bunnywafer wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:

Biased in which direction? :lol: :wink:

I have at least 3-4 RBs that would pretty consistently get the call before I got to either Harris or Ahmed (unless their matchup was abysmal), so this is literally just bench depth for me. Also my league's scoring slightly favors WR production anyway.

I actually already made the move for Pittman. I thought he might be the #1 rookie WR this year before he got injured.

i like Moss alot...but i only own him in my dynasty. I think next year he will be the main back and hopefully some consistent touches.

But Pittman looked good last week and Colts were getting him the ball on screens and everything. Pittman looked like their best weapon imo and it's probably going to get better. You were right though...if Pittman didn't get injured he would be up there with Jefferson.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
Had Swift go down and CEH is uncertain. He plays then he's in. After that I have Akers against TB, ugh.

Dart throw options to pick up, any preference of these lemons? Best dart throw in a standard?

Wilkins
Kerryon Johnson
White
Booker

I am probably in that order with obvious flaws and concerns for them all. This is desperation play... would you start any over Akers?
Megalodon
yecul wrote:Had Swift go down and CEH is uncertain. He plays then he's in. After that I have Akers against TB, ugh.

Dart throw options to pick up, any preference of these lemons? Best dart throw in a standard?

Wilkins
Kerryon Johnson
White
Booker

I am probably in that order with obvious flaws and concerns for them all. This is desperation play... would you start any over Akers?

im forced to start Kerryon in my dynasty...you riding with me?

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,049.40
He's who I picked up
Blue Shark
Sand$: 626.40
Marvin Hall

QB: Jackson
RB: Chubb, Carson, White, Penny, Freeman,Ballage
WR: Hill, Allen, Hollywood,Anderson, Fuller
TE: Henry, Andrews
K: Butker
DEF: Bills
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,722.24
Sims or Sims in Washington? One is 6'5 and getting lots of long looks from Alex Smith somehow, other is a 5'10 waterbug. Either seem worthy as an emergency start, but I'm wondering if either is worth a dyno stash.

Megalodon
RotoMoto wrote:Sims or Sims in Washington? One is 6'5 and getting lots of long looks from Alex Smith somehow, other is a 5'10 waterbug. Either seem worthy as an emergency start, but I'm wondering if either is worth a dyno stash.

i picked up Cam Sims...i wanted Steven earlier in the year but after he got injured is when i picked up Cam. I also grabbed the rookie Isaiah Wright. Washington offense is running alot smoother with Alex Smith at QB. Maybe one of them can pop.

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 234.26
RotoMoto wrote:Sims or Sims in Washington? One is 6'5 and getting lots of long looks from Alex Smith somehow, other is a 5'10 waterbug. Either seem worthy as an emergency start, but I'm wondering if either is worth a dyno stash.

Picked him up in case there’s no golladay, otherwise I’d be forced to start AJ green. I’d rather gamble on the young wr finding rhythm with a qb tossing 300 yards a game. Actually grabbed Smith over Mayfield, in place of Allen. Hoping I get some solid stack going too.

16 team league: PPR: Qb/rb/wr1/wr2/wr3/te/flex1/flex2
QB: Eli Manning, Glennon
RB: Forte, CJ1ks, Andre Wills, Mckinnon, Hillman
WR: Marshall, Cruz, Wayne, Nelson
TE: Jimmy Graham, Ebron, Chase Ford
KICK: McManus
DEF: HOU, TB
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 128,033.70
Planned on starting Mike Davis but if Bridgewater isn't playing I don't think I can now.

2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,226.70
SnakeStabler wrote:Planned on starting Mike Davis but if Bridgewater isn't playing I don't think I can now.

Why?
Are you worried he'll get less work if they're without Bridgewater and likely to be more run-heavy?
Davis looks like a solid start with or without Bridgewater this week.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 1.82
hard 10 wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:Planned on starting Mike Davis but if Bridgewater isn't playing I don't think I can now.

Why?
Are you worried he'll get less work if they're without Bridgewater and likely to be more run-heavy?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=355363&p=5240145#p5240136
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,226.70
Elmagister wrote:
hard 10 wrote:

Why?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=355363&p=5240145#p5240136

I know the numbers have been unimpressive lately, but the matchup is a very favorable one, and if you're considering Davis this week it probably means your other options aren't good.
I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a decent RB2 week, or better, from him.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 1.82
Expecting RB2 or better seems a recipe for disappointment.