Blue Shark
Sand$: 934.40
Hill is legit. I remember when GB drafted him and he was killing the preseason. Then big fat stupid McCarthy screwed things up and kept Hudley instead. Thinking we could draft a QB to use as trade bait for a higher pick. Just think if we dumped Hurley and kept hill, where we would be championship and player wise? McCarthy set GB back years. Dallas soon to follow. Hill will be the QB next year to draft after Brees retires you watch.

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 1.82
TheWizard wrote:Hill is legit. I remember when GB drafted him and he was killing the preseason. Then big fat stupid McCarthy screwed things up and kept Hudley instead. Thinking we could draft a QB to use as trade bait for a higher pick. Just think if we dumped Hurley and kept hill, where we would be championship and player wise? McCarthy set GB back years. Dallas soon to follow. Hill will be the QB next year to draft after Brees retires you watch.

He's 30. He's not good. He wouldn't be playing in GB either. Him moving on didn't do anything to set GB back.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,783.76
endzoneview wrote:memories of Colston being TE eligible his rookie season

I remember heated debates in my home league over that one back in the day.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,659.48
sctroyfan wrote:
kkiddynamite21 wrote:Why and how is he getting the nod over Winston? Dude is a good athlete but cmon, do the Saints REALLY believe Taysom Hill gives them a better chance to win than Winston does? Atl will load the box and dare him to throw it, almost changes their entire offensive game plan imo.

I'd imagine they don't trust JW and figure Taysom can hand it off and throw short routes. MT probably most adversely affected and I'd imagine this decision gives Kamara a bump..

Can't recall seeing Hill throw the ball at all... Heck, when running the option I've never seen him hand it off. Ball hog

Kamara DNP yesterday, I imagine he will play but also gotta think between Murray and Taysom could be a pound the rock kind of day. I agree Winson is erratic and the INTs are bad, but hard for me to believe Taysom Hill is a better passer than Winston

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,231.53
ESPN is the WORST.

I'm just hoping this whole Hill debacle doesn;t seriously effect Kamara's stat line.
Megalodon
Sand$: 161,515.22
I understand the hate (rightfully placed) towards ESPN in general.

However....going into the season, again, his highest percentage of snaps LAST year was at TE. Which is how they go about putting positional eligibility in. I'm not in on daily fantasy, but Fanduel also has him at TE from what I've been told.

I have a league where I picked him up on waivers this week. I have another where I didn't, so I do have some skin in this game....

....however, I don't really see how they can strip him of eligibility that was given to him before the year. It's not like TE was an ADDED designation (though I think QB was).
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,209.98
Scroo it. Picked him up Monday thinking this could occur, and I'm subbing him in for Hunter Henry.

All my dawgs are injured or on a bye. I need some firepower bro.

Ride or die
Megalodon
Yeah, if you picked him up in an ESPN league-you have to start him at TE or flex.

I don't think I could must up enough to start him at QB (Maybe?), but definitely a no-doubter in a superflex.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,674.66
I agree it’s trash in BSPN leagues.

Anyone looking at Hill as a QB?

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Megalodon
also on the ESPN page

Once the season has begun, ESPN cannot change the primary position. However, a player can gain additional eligibility for other positions (done by ESPN) during the season if circumstances warrant it.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
TheWizard wrote:So do I play kelce or hill at my TE position?

Damn, he's QB in yahoo.

I'd start him as TE,a nd move Kelce to Flex if you can.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,365.48
nosman21 wrote:I agree it’s trash in BSPN leagues.

Anyone looking at Hill as a QB?

You here the whisperings of Peyton saying Hill is the Brees successor maybe this is the trial run. I'm in one league that uses ESPN. I grabbed him as soon as the news broke, initially for the sake that he wouldn't be used against me.

I was considering if he's a better play then Burrow over the next couple weeks.

QB - T. Hill
RB - CEH, J. Taylor, C. Edmonds, Dobbins, Mostert
WR - D. Hopkins, Smith-Schuster, Godwin, A J Brown, Diontae Johnson
TE - Fant
PK- H Butker
DST - Ravens
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 543.92
Took Big Ben to play keep away from my opponent (who streams QBs) in my ESPN league on Wednesday. He picked up Hill instead. Saw the news break this morning and figured: this is what I get!

If the game weren't first place versus last place I'd be more worried about it.

I guess there's a question of what (if anything) you all would consider a worthwhile trade offer for Taysom? He obviously has a ridiculous floor for the awful TE position and a good likelihood of being the top option as long as he's starting at QB (how long that is, is still a question mark). Curious on the Tank's thoughts here.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,721.06
marty1841 wrote:I understand the hate (rightfully placed) towards ESPN in general.

However....going into the season, again, his highest percentage of snaps LAST year was at TE. Which is how they go about putting positional eligibility in. I'm not in on daily fantasy, but Fanduel also has him at TE from what I've been told.

I have a league where I picked him up on waivers this week. I have another where I didn't, so I do have some skin in this game....

....however, I don't really see how they can strip him of eligibility that was given to him before the year. It's not like TE was an ADDED designation (though I think QB was).

Finally, someone with some common sense. You can be mad all you want, but if he constantly lines up at TE then it only makes sense to make him a TE.

Still, I'm no programmer, but I can't imagine it'd be too difficult to do a position change would it?

Sand$: 21,649.92
marty1841 wrote:He's been listed as TE on ESPN throughout-because he lines up the majority of his snaps at "TE" position.

I don't see it as a crazy thing that he was listed there-because that's where he's been playing (same as basketball, baseball leagues where guys have multi-position eligibility).

I'm not sure how ESPN progresses with this after this week, because it may change....
But he's still playing those other spots after this week as well.

If he gets even 1/2 of normal snaps at QB-he's going to put up big numbers in TE slot

He’s not a tight end though. And it ain’t last year . Even the saints own website lists him as a QB

https://www.neworleanssaints.com/team/p ... ysom-hill/

So if the team site has him as QB I mean....

This really makes fantasy football not fun. It’s against the spirit of things and in fanduel where money involved

It’s absolutely irresponsible.....