Megalodon
Sand$: 161,515.22
I'm not arguing that he's a TE. He's not. However....the way ESPN has always done it is by what position they play the majority of their snaps at the previous year. He had more snaps at TE than anywhere else.

He's been a TE, and only a TE, on ESPN before this week. For the entire year. They just added the QB eligibility.

And, the Saints have been vocal for a LONG time that they believe in Hill, whether we have or not.

I can understand why people would be angry about it-but it's been out there for ALL to do at any point.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,497.34
marty1841 wrote:I can understand why people would be angry about it.

I can't. Not in any normal year and especially this particular year. People have bass ackward priorities though.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 316,853.87
I stopped playing in espn lgs years ago but I don’t get it either. Everyone knew the position he is listed at regardless of where he plays.

There was a similar situation years ago but I can’t remember who the player was.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,682.74

52 States - 13 Justices - $15 Minimum Wage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 74,662.02
Griffimo wrote:

Thats what I was thinking, doesn’t make sense to start hill here.

What I meant to say is it doesn’t make sense to announce hill here.
Last edited by rugger48 on Fri 11.20.2020, 16:12, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
pick him up and stash him on the bench. then 30 minutes before the game, they should announce it and act accordingly.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,167.16
marty1841 wrote:also on the ESPN page

Once the season has begun, ESPN cannot change the primary position. However, a player can gain additional eligibility for other positions (done by ESPN) during the season if circumstances warrant it.

LMBO!

"sorry, we can't change player position eligibility after the season starts - but we can damn sure change site content from free to ESPN+ midseason"
<looking at you, Matt Berry's Love/Hate List>

hate that fuggin site
Megalodon
Sand$: 46,071.57
I don't know, but I tend to think where there's smoke there's fire. Could Peyton just be upset that his decision was leaked to the media and trying to control the narrative?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,103.70
My seasons is circling the drain presently....

Dare start Tyson over Lamar this week?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,730.68
Don’t remember who it was but someone from ESPN was talking about this very thing. He said that if Hill was named the starter for this week he would keep his TE title until the week after and then he would lose it. No worries unless your going up against him this week.

12Team Standard
QB: Murray
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Hyde
WR: Jones, Robinson, Lockett, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Koo
Def: Seattle
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,995.14
Crestonetc wrote:My seasons is circling the drain presently....

The only value Hill has is if you can play him at TE or WR. . He is a low-end QB2 otherwise.

Don't get cute. Start LJ.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,659.48
All this and Sean Peyton wont confirm who the starter is. lol! Also not fun for fantasy football as Im about to roll out Andy Dalton this week and likely until Brees is back as if one of Hill/Winston does in fact emerge as the starter Ill be too far in waiver priority to snag either.

Too Many League and not enough Whiskey
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,624.40
The only way I’d start him is in deep starting roster leagues, and that would be at either TE(ESPN) or WR(MFL)
I guess if you are in a. Bind in a super flex league, he could go for you.

If that Saints defense kicks butt this week, we could see a lot more Taysom than we expect.
If Tebow can do it, so can Taysom.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,334.15
bluemist wrote:
Crestonetc wrote:My seasons is circling the drain presently....

The only value Hill has is if you can play him at TE or WR. . He is a low-end QB2 otherwise.

Don't get cute. Start LJ.

He’s going to be better for fantasy than irl. Could have some good rushing stats and I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a low end QB1 (or high end wr/te1).
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 2,561.66
Budmonsan wrote:I stopped playing in espn lgs years ago but I don’t get it either. Everyone knew the position he is listed at regardless of where he plays.

There was a similar situation years ago but I can’t remember who the player was.

You might be thinking of Marques Colston. He was listed as a TE instead of WR for his first season.

What about beans?