Taysom Hill and ESPN eligibility at TE

Megalodon
Sand$: 54,088.30
People still use ESPN for Fantasy Football? Why would you do that to yourself?
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 332.50
I enjoyed starting Watson, Rodgers and Hill in my 2 QB league with that TE eligibility. Thanks ESPN :)

Patrick M/Big Ben
Mike Davis/Gus Edwards/White/Henderson
Hopkins/Juju/Gage/
Cole/Lazard/Crowder
Ertz
Tucker
Steelers D
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,860.58
Jcb890 wrote:People still use ESPN for Fantasy Football? Why would you do that to yourself?

My work league uses it out of tradition, but yeah ESPN is really bad.

Slow site, poor statistics, just bad system in general.

Yahoo is actually pretty good in comparison considering it is free. Their StatTracker is awesome though it only works on PC. Power window to view stats on every game.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 949.74
So does that not mean they can’t do point corrections either? Wasn’t it last year someone went from a victory to a loss by a matter or 1 point, in the playoffs none the less? It happens, to keep the competitiveness intact. Otherwise every QB who lines up for a WR during wildcat crap, should be eligible as a WR as well. If he wasn’t the starting QB taking over 75% of the snaps, then hell yeah he can stay eligible for both positions. He is now strictly a QB, which has been confirmed. Sadly to be fair, his position eligibility should follow suit.

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams
Megalodon
Sand$: 54,088.30
jnadke wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:People still use ESPN for Fantasy Football? Why would you do that to yourself?

My work league uses it out of tradition, but yeah ESPN is really bad.

Slow site, poor statistics, just bad system in general.

Yahoo is actually pretty good in comparison considering it is free. Their StatTracker is awesome though it only works on PC. Power window to view stats on every game.
I just hated the interface and layout of everything.
I think I am also biased because the 1 ESPN league I did was standard scoring with no fractional points and was the worst league ever.
Sand$: 17,840.92
The support on ESPN is awful as well. Plus they list QBs as TE even though the official team depth chart doesn’t.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 496.28
When navigating the stats screen on the ESPN app I expect it to freeze and force close. It NEVER let's me down.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,016.24
FAQ: Taysom Hill to lose TE eligibility in ESPN fantasy football, will be QB only

Beginning in Week 12, Hill will be eligible at QB only.

QB: Herbert, Mayfield   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, Patrick, Lazard, Higgins
TE: Kelce, Tonyan  IDP: D.White  K: Gay  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,243.92
garsh wrote:FAQ: Taysom Hill to lose TE eligibility in ESPN fantasy football, will be QB only

Total bullpoop
Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,730.68
I don’t know why everyone thinks eliminating the TE eligibility is unfair. If everyone had done there homework they would have known this early last week. ESPN came out and explained that this would happen. I’m sure only the ones that picked him up are the ones complaining. And just for the record I did pick him up but dropped him because I didn’t want to be that guy. I realize I should have just rostered him and kept him on my bench now. He was picked up and played and let’s just say say it hasn’t been very good with our league.

12Team Standard
QB: Murray
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Hyde
WR: Jones, Robinson, Lockett, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Koo
Def: Seattle
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Great White Shark
HDear wrote:I don’t know why everyone thinks eliminating the TE eligibility is unfair. If everyone had done there homework they would have known this early last week. ESPN came out and explained that this would happen. I’m sure only the ones that picked him up are the ones complaining. And just for the record I did pick him up but dropped him because I didn’t want to be that guy. I realize I should have just rostered him and kept him on my bench now. He was picked up and played and let’s just say say it hasn’t been very good with our league.

Where did ESPN say that and when?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,730.68
hawkdogger wrote:
HDear wrote:I don’t know why everyone thinks eliminating the TE eligibility is unfair. If everyone had done there homework they would have known this early last week. ESPN came out and explained that this would happen. I’m sure only the ones that picked him up are the ones complaining. And just for the record I did pick him up but dropped him because I didn’t want to be that guy. I realize I should have just rostered him and kept him on my bench now. He was picked up and played and let’s just say say it hasn’t been very good with our league.

It was in one of their podcasts earlier this week. I’m sure if you search it you can find it. Plainly stated that if Hill got the start you could play him in your TE spot this week because they cannot change that mid week but it would be changed the following week.

12Team Standard
QB: Murray
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Hyde
WR: Jones, Robinson, Lockett, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Koo
Def: Seattle
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 128,454.50
I have Lamar and Tannehill so won't be starting Hill at QB, but I won't be dropping him either.

2020 LOT Champion
2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Great White Shark
HDear wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

It was in one of their podcasts earlier this week. I’m sure if you search it you can find it. Plainly stated that if Hill got the start you could play him in your TE spot this week because they cannot change that mid week but it would be changed the following week.

Oh yea. Shame on me for not catching that.
Sand$: 17,840.92
garsh wrote:FAQ: Taysom Hill to lose TE eligibility in ESPN fantasy football, will be QB only

That’s a shame