Megalodon
Sand$: 24,253.40
Budmonsan wrote:Looking to boom or bust here....

Wentz, mullens, rg3, trubisky, darnold?

The only reason concerned about wentz is hurts and the risk wentz gets pulled early but then again, that would qualify as the biggest boom or bust!

What do you think?

Wentz?

is he available?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1332830129429606400

he has credentials
Last edited by Killa CAM CAN!! on Sun 11.29.2020, 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,433.74
Budmonsan wrote:Looking to boom or bust here....

Wentz, mullens, rg3, trubisky, darnold?

The only reason concerned about wentz is hurts and the risk wentz gets pulled early but then again, that would qualify as the biggest boom or bust!

What do you think?

Wentz?

And FITZMAGIC isn't available ?

Out of all these options, I think you still have to go WENTZ...He has the safest floor and best matchup, even if he gets pulled.

Trubisky would be 2nd for me, they're gonna have to keep up with GB.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 317,110.47
It’s a super flex lg and I already have fitz in as qb. :-)

Although pass td’s are only worth 4, the qb is the best chance to score in the 20’s then my bench across the board.

Unless Brian Hill gets two td’s.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Budmonsan wrote:It’s a super flex lg and I already have fitz in as qb. :-)

Although pass td’s are only worth 4, the qb is the best chance to score in the 20’s then my bench across the board.

In that case, Trubisky does have a little rushing upside.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,510.44
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:

im liking me some mitch this weak vs gb whom can't stop anybody running,hopefully the coaching staff let mitch run more
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,813.10

money received from previous adminstration for covid relief > money from current admin

when the folks that were asked to help swing the house and senate were promised help in return and don't get it, please remember when they don't show up again.
Sand$: 41,417.27
Dan Patrick floated the Colts as a potential trade destination so he could reunite with Frank Reich.

They do have the extra cap space. Might be one of those trades where you don't give up much (anything) and the Eagles just make a contract trade.
Great White Shark
Griffimo wrote:what are the cap ramifications for the Eagles if they were to trade Wentz?

Just in case a team doesn't have a quarterback under contract for 2021 and also has Wentz's old OC as it's head coach.

money received from previous adminstration for covid relief > money from current admin

when the folks that were asked to help swing the house and senate were promised help in return and don't get it, please remember when they don't show up again.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,243.92
mstrbass2000 wrote:
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:

im liking me some mitch this weak vs gb whom can't stop anybody running,hopefully the coaching staff let mitch run more

Run Mitch run!
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,266.22
endzoneview wrote:Dan Patrick floated the Colts as a potential trade destination so he could reunite with Frank Reich.

They do have the extra cap space. Might be one of those trades where you don't give up much (anything) and the Eagles just make a contract trade.

I'd love to see Stafford in Indy. Give him a good line and a good running game (and a good defense and good coaches) for the first time in his career, and that's a "Rich Gannon goes to the Raiders" bump in performance and success.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
endzoneview wrote:Dan Patrick floated the Colts as a potential trade destination so he could reunite with Frank Reich.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,902.44
To hell with Wentz, this is the Jalen Hurts thread!

He looked decent yesterday. That pick was not good, but he dropped a couple of really pretty balls in to Reagor and Fulgham. Definitely looked better than Wentz.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,266.22
Elmagister wrote:Stafford won't be available, but Wentz will.

I don't expect it to happen, but the Colts were mentioned and I think he'd be a perfect fit there.

Indy would certainly be a great situation for Wentz to be successful, too. Of course, the fact that Indy is making the ghost of Philip Rivers look good this season suggests that it's a fantastic landing spot for just about any QB.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
This entire debacle was created by Roseman. If he takes Justin Jefferson over Raegor they would have a true future elite WR.

I could see Wentz thriving in a "Great O line, elite RB" type of team. Dallas, Indy and hell maybe even SF.

What I saw from Jalen yesterday was a good start. He was getting through his progressions ALOT FASTER than Wentz. His overall reactions were way faster than Wentz also.

Wentz stares down his 1st read so bad, that when he has to get off that read he's lost that's why he looks painfully slow assessing his reads. But I feel part of this is Peterson's fault, you know this and yet he calls the plays that put him in a situation to fail.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,984.02
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:This entire debacle was created by Roseman. If he takes Justin Jefferson over Raegor they would have a true future elite WR.

I could see Wentz thriving in a "Great O line, elite RB" type of team. Dallas, Indy and hell maybe even SF.

What I saw from Jalen yesterday was a good start. He was getting through his progressions ALOT FASTER than Wentz. His overall reactions were way faster than Wentz also.

Wentz stares down his 1st read so bad, that when he has to get off that read he's lost that's why he looks painfully slow assessing his reads. But I feel part of this is Peterson's fault, you know this and yet he calls the plays that put him in a situation to fail.

This taeks gonna have to wait a year - Reagor's been injured since August. He'll probably need offseason surgery to fix that particular injury too. Reagor was always a riskier proposition, but unfair to evaluate him right now considering the circumstances.