Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,898.00
Reagor looked pretty damn good yesterday. He balled out after Hurts came in. Imagine that!

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,695.72
I don’t know about RL football, because of all the moving money parts, but...
things couldn’t be working out better for Hurts investors in fantasy.
If this was a Wentz injury situation, the current argument would be likely:
“Wentz is the starter”
But now....

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,433.74
OarChambo wrote:
This taeks gonna have to wait a year - Reagor's been injured since August. He'll probably need offseason surgery to fix that particular injury too. Reagor was always a riskier proposition, but unfair to evaluate him right now considering the circumstances.

Fair enough, but Justin seems ahead of the learning curve with a game manager at QB in Cousins.

The eagles offense should look drastically different next year. I would presume Alshon would be gone, Jackson gone and maybe even Ertz.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 121,969.40
SUPERIMIAINI wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
This taeks gonna have to wait a year - Reagor's been injured since August. He'll probably need offseason surgery to fix that particular injury too. Reagor was always a riskier proposition, but unfair to evaluate him right now considering the circumstances.

Fair enough, but Justin seems ahead of the learning curve with a game manager at QB in Cousins.

The eagles offense should look drastically different next year. I would presume Alshon would be gone, Jackson gone and maybe even Ertz.

I thought Jefferson came in with a relatively short learning curve. He's as finished of a product at age 21 as I can remember given his age. I'm surprised how great he's playing so quickly, but him being ahead of a healthy Reagor right now isn't a surprise. Gotta consider their skill sets and 2019 environments. Standard preseason fluff warnings, but before that August injury it sure seemed like he was on the fast track too.

I'm not devoting any time nor energy to trying to figure out what the Iggles are gonna do next year. They're currently $50m over the projected cap and $90m over the potential covid influenced cap. The big contracts they have aren't structured to be easy ones to get out of. Lots of different avenues at their disposal, but they're all gonna be fugly.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,433.74
Agree 100% all fugly...Wentz has a $10 Million roster bonus in 2021 along with a $35 Million cap hit...Yikes!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,915.42
Oh, the party is on \:D/ :party-smiley-050:

It'll be interesting to see if the Eagles do indeed trade Wentz this off-season as I do believe there will be at least one taker (IND).

His contract is going to make things incredibly difficult... you can tell that the front office is incredibly fractured at this point. From all of the infighting about drafting WRs (apparently happening with Justin Jefferson and Jalen Reagor), to Wentz's ABSURD early contract with no real outs indicating immense faith in his ability.... while simultaneously drafting a QB in the 2nd round to hedge their bets...

Eagles just need to clean house, imo. I know they won a Super Bowl.. but it's just a mess a right now and the simplest thing to do is hit the reset button.

Back to Hurts.. He didn't wow me, at all. Mechanics seem to be a bit in flux, and the arm strength wasn't there.. but the team did look to have more energy when he went into the game and I didn't see nearly as many wth throws out of him as I've seen from Wentz. I fully expect him to be named the starter for the next week, and probably for the rest of the season. The team wants Wentz benched.. and Wentz's mechanics are just tragically bad, right now.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,898.00
Well, Hurts was named the starter.

Giddy up.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,912.88
Reagor stocks up?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 37,780.50
NautArch wrote:Reagor stocks up?

gets the Saints this week

where's my $2,000.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Damn.... I let go of Reagor to get RB depth for playoffs. Don’t necessarily need Reagor (DeVante Adams, AJ Brown, ARob, Tee) but if I did, I would definitely try and add him with the Hurts news.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
nosman21 wrote:Damn.... I let go of Reagor to get RB depth for playoffs. Don’t necessarily need Reagor (DeVante Adams, AJ Brown, ARob, Tee) but if I did, I would definitely try and add him with the Hurts news.

With Tee being on the bungles and their trajectory being what it is, I'm debating swapping out as a Higgins owner.

I've got to start 3 WRs and have Davante, Keenan and need a strong third. Marquise hasn't cut it, Claypool is too hit or miss with a not great floor. Reagor or TY may be new members to my starting lineup next week.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,231.53
As a Goedert owner, this concerns me.
Great White Shark
Also a Goedert owner and not too concerned. I think he's still going to get his.

But if ANdrews is off IR, then he gets my start.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,915.42
SJSwarm wrote:Reagor looked pretty damn good yesterday. He balled out after Hurts came in. Imagine that!

Reagor has looked pretty good all year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5VQIj8 ... ngTheBirds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtilQIW ... ngTheBirds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Db9Nc7 ... ngTheBirds

This offense has just been a shoot storm.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 317,110.47
About time!

We’ll see if this team can be a little more exciting on offense.

Image Image