Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
I’ll start...

1. Mike Davis in the 4th quarter of CMC’s 1 game back. Davis has regressed, but he’s a starting RB for next couple weeks.
2. Jonathan Taylor for Hines on 10:30 am this Sunday when Hines was set to get “bulk of the carries.” Fake news. ](*,)

Fortunately, I made the playoffs and have 2 stud RB’s (Dalvin Cook, Josh Jacobs (+Mattison/Booker should they go down).

But man, would like to have Taylor back for better insurance than a ‘cuff.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,140.12
It's been a no impact move so far, but I'd like to have Duke Johnson back on my bench. I kept him in one dyno leeg, but unloaded him during the bye weeks in a couple others - dyno and redraft. But all things considered, if that's the worst thing I've done then it's been a good season. Brutal schedule after this week anyway.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,626.76
James Fukn Robinson in my dynasty before the season. Then the commissioner locked the FA's so i couldn't pick him back up...then it was too late. NEVER FORGET ...

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 319,160.23
I dropped duke too. Have David but needed the spot to cover a bye and then forgot to pick him back up and... we’ll, you know.... then it was too late

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:James Fukn Robinson in my dynasty before the season. Then the commissioner locked the FA's so i couldn't pick him back up...then it was too late. NEVER FORGET ...

Oh man.. Dynasty too/. Ouch

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,986.94
No real bad drops, but I've had a revolving door at my WR5...dropped Corey Davis for Fulgham before either of them went off. Dropped Fulgham for Sterling Shepard thinking Fulgham was a flash in the pan. Dropped Shepard for Lazard hoping for a strong playoff push. Too much tinkering...
Whale Shark
Sand$: 8,919.28
Sterling Shepard coming off of IR
Curtis Samuel during Robbie Anderson's hot start

Nothing too drastic, but some added depth I would like to have.

not a drop, but coming into season traded tyler lockett and 2nd round rookie for Dak Prescott in my Dynasty league.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,016.24
Amazingly, I haven't dropped anybody good this season. I guess that's how poorly I drafted in the second half (or how much I was imbibing). None of my bench players survived being drafted. Perriman is probably the best talent I dropped.

QB: Herbert, Mayfield   RB: A.Jones, Chubb, Mostert, J.Williams  WR: Parker, Lockett, Patrick, Lazard, Higgins
TE: Kelce, Tonyan  IDP: D.White  K: Gay  DST: PIT   12-team,redraft+1kp,non-ppr,start10:QB,1-3RB,2-4WR,1-3TE,1DP,K,DST
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,439.76
I was lucky enough to snag Gio and play him for weeks 7 & 8, but then I dropped him during the week 9 bye knowing he had PIT in week 10 and assuming that Mixon would FOR SURE be back by week 11. Whoops #-o
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,626.76
nosman21 wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:James Fukn Robinson in my dynasty before the season. Then the commissioner locked the FA's so i couldn't pick him back up...then it was too late. NEVER FORGET ...

Oh man.. Dynasty too/. Ouch

yea man...it hurts :lol: . And he keeps getting better and better...

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,745.90
WillieBeamen wrote:Sterling Shepard coming off of IR
Curtis Samuel during Robbie Anderson's hot start

Nothing too drastic, but some added depth I would like to have.

not a drop, but coming into season traded tyler lockett and 2nd round rookie for Dak Prescott in my Dynasty league.

Yeah... dropped Cur10 Samuel right before he started going off(knew CMC was due back too, to lose the rushing) That SF league doesn't seem to prioritize WRs, so figured I might get comparable production off the wire if I needed it. Probably would have saved me a couple wins if he was in there. At least I kept him and used him some in another spot.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,444.60
Maybe Dobbins for me. Drafted him late, dropped him. Added him, then dropped him again.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 291.28
jamison crowder

struggled at wr many weeks, got it figured out now with claypool, dj moore and trade of ekeler for mclaurin - having crowder early on would have helped.

nearly dropped mike davis, figured id wait on cmac usage first - lucky
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,724.04
JPP for Carlos Dunlap in an IDP league early on. Regret that now, as he's had 10+ pts for the last like 6 weeks.

Michael Pittman Jr. Had a revolving door in my last wr slot for a long time, but ended up getting AB so all in all not bad.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 949.74
Maybe Blankenship? I’ve actually been pretty lucky on the waiver this year. Dropped Duke before the season starters picked up Robinson. Dropped Goff to pick up Herbert when Wentz was my starting QB. Dropped james white to pick up Henderson. My boldest move dropping Chark and picking up claypool. Maybe my biggest regret might being holding onto Hines instead of putting in a waiver claim for Gio. That could change if I can pick up Da. Johnson. But who knows how bad the concussion is. Hoping no news before claims tonight. Also picked up saints Def as well. Not sitting them till week 15 when the rams play the jets.

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams