SandShark
Sand$: 200.32
Mad_Puppy wrote:](*,) Justin Jefferson WR Minnesota Vikings

Drafted him late with plans to hold for three weeks, in a panic move dropped him immediately before Week3, he proceeded to bust out.

This. Between starting slow and having Kirk Cousins as his QB, maybe it will still pay off for us if he flops down the stretch. Luckily my team has been strong on WR regardless.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 347.66
Dropped Claypool to pick up Brady. Next game he scored four tds. Still stings.

12 team non ppr- 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, Flex, TE, K, DST
QB- Brady, Ryan
RB- Chubb, CMC, Connor, Moss, AP
WR- Hill, AJ Brown, K Allen, D Parker, AJ green, Patrick, Mims
TE- Andrews, Cook
K- Succoup
DST- Indy/ NYG
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 825.14
Justin Herbert....dropped for dalton schultz in late Sept when I needed a TE.
My QB roulette of stafford, goff, and player X since then has not worked...

QB:
RB:
WR:
TE:
K:
DEF:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,528.45
Carlos Hyde?
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,167.16
Dropped Antonio Gibson during his bye week to get help on an injury-riddled WR team led by Golladay.

Granted, I was loaded at RB. He was my RB4/5 behind Cook, Ekeler, J-Rob, Swift...not that I'm justifying it. Hindsight is 20/20. And hindsight sucks balls
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,678.74
Renegade wrote:Dropped Antonio Gibson during his bye week to get help on an injury-riddled WR team led by Golladay.

Granted, I was loaded at RB. He was my RB4/5 behind Cook, Ekeler, J-Rob, Swift...not that I'm justifying it. Hindsight is 20/20. And hindsight sucks balls

Man, yeah that’s tough. At least you’ve got Ekeler back.

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Akers, Davis, Hines, Williams, Gaskin(IR)
WR: Dvnte, AJBrown, ARob, Tee / Gdrt / Lutz / MIN/CAR/WAS
--
QB: Herb/Baker RB: DCook, Jacbs, JT, Akers
WR: Ridley, DK, JJeff, Gllday / Ebron / Meyers / LAR,CLE,SEA
Great White Shark
Sand$: 19,928.80
Budmonsan wrote:
allen3388 wrote:James Robinson, picked him up, dropped him for dan arnold 5m later... wth am I dumb

I did this at like 3am, the commish of my league was up at that time got the transaction notification and immediately picked him up... my team would have been sick if id have kept him, just goes to show you listen to initial gut instincts.... it hasnt really hurt me but it could've made me near unbeatable

Dropped players don’t go right into waivers?

Yeah, that one sounds fishy.

Most leagues the default setting is drop to waivers.

Either it's a bush league or the commish manually went in and removed waivers from the player.

That said James Robinson was the one player I targeted in every league I'm in and that has paid off beautifully.

I actually dropped in starting week 1 in my main league and was thankfully able to FAAB him immediately and kept him since week 2.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,730.68
jnadke wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:
allen3388 wrote:James Robinson, picked him up, dropped him for dan arnold 5m later... wth am I dumb

I did this at like 3am, the commish of my league was up at that time got the transaction notification and immediately picked him up... my team would have been sick if id have kept him, just goes to show you listen to initial gut instincts.... it hasnt really hurt me but it could've made me near unbeatable

Dropped players don’t go right into waivers?

Yeah, that one sounds fishy.

Most leagues the default setting is drop to waivers.

Either it's a bush league or the commish manually went in and removed waivers from the player.

That said James Robinson was the one player I targeted in every league I'm in and that has paid off beautifully.

I actually dropped in starting week 1 in my main league and was thankfully able to FAAB him immediately and kept him since week 2.

Wrong. That is the way it is and should be. Keeps people from screwing around day of waivers. When you pick up and drop the it keeps players clear to be picked back up.

12Team Standard
QB: Murray
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Hyde
WR: Jones, Robinson, Lockett, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Koo
Def: Seattle
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,741.98
Robinson
And it was August.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,510.20
Someone dropped Michael Thomas week 4, which at the time I thought was the worst drop of all time. I spent considerable FAB to nab him while smoking my cigar, rubbing my fingertips and chuckling greedily at my good fortune.

Maybe I can start him during the playoffs.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 949.74
I’ve had some great pickups this year. Robinson before week 1, clay pool and dropped Chark, Herbert week 3 dropping Wentz. Add to just picking up david Johnson for the stretch run. The two people I may kick myself for dropping early because I was trying to block were Benny snell and gallman. Smell I though was a one week wonder, which he was gallman I had for his bye week, however I can’t remember who I picked up and played thinking he would get me more points. Time will tell on them. I traded Gibson for Ekeler so I can’t wait for that. I have a chance, but my team needs to keep burning while the iron is hot.

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Alexander Mooseheads
Q Herbert
R J. Robinson, Eckler, Akers, Da. Johnson, Pollard, Moss
W Ridley, Di. Johnson, Woods, Galloday
T Kelce
K Sanders
D Saints, Rams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,655.99
grace wrote:Someone dropped Michael Thomas week 4, which at the time I thought was the worst drop of all time. I spent considerable FAB to nab him while smoking my cigar, rubbing my fingertips and chuckling greedily at my good fortune.

Maybe I can start him during the playoffs.

Sounds like 2/3 of my drafted team in K/DEF. Deebo, Golladay, Miles Sanders, DeAndre Swift, SF DEF, etc etc etc.

Not coincidentally, I'm tied for last place.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,789.08
Corey Davis a few weeks ago after his 0-fer and being in a rough bye and injury situation. I then dropped Goedert, I had him for Kelce's bye. Now both are playing against me this week along with D. Cook and J. Jefferson in a win and in matchup. Feeling real regret right now.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,528.45
Tim Patrick... becoming more apparent by the week. Thought with drafting Jeudy and Hamler, along with Fant, there would be nothing there for him.
SandShark
Sand$: 168.58
Looks like my worst drop was when I gave up on Cam Akers about a month ago. Could have used him this week!