Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 49,033.01
Florida Gators quarterback Kyle Trask will not participate in this week’s Senior Bowl event after suffering an ankle injury, according to Dane Brugler of The Athletic.

Although he is still listed on the Senior Bowl’s website, Trask is not included on the roster that Brugler received at the event. Trask was set to perform under the guidance of the Carolina Panthers coaching staff, on the American team.

:(

2020 House of Bourbon Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 6,144.27
Senior Bowl practice notes

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,873.08
I just saw a mock that had the Raiders taking Levi whatshisname at 17. From what I saw in 2019, he is really good against the run. Opted out last year.

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,746.04
getdownmmmkay wrote:the lions have quintez cephus and chipped beef currently under contract at WR going into 2021 week 1.

Sometimes I hate the silly nicknames. Who the hell is chipped beef?

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
jnadke wrote:After loading up last year, who's realistically in the market for a 1st round receiver?

Miami Dolphins (not happening with the #3 so it'd have to be the #18, unless they trade down the #3 if Sewell isn't there)
Carolina Panthers
NY Giants
WFT
Chicago Bears (depending how FA shakes out... maybe)
Tennessee Titans (if Corey leaves in FA)
LA Rams
TB Buccaneers (depending FA)
Green Bay Packers (stupid Funchess deal is going to make signing their FAs hard so they need to reload)

The bolded teams are the only ones I could see actually doing it.

The others would depend on how FA pans out, but they have other needs and could easily take a WR in the 2nd/3rd.

As others have already mentioned, Bengals should be in the mix here. Personally, I'm not thrilled about it, but Sewell probably won't fall to us and Chase is who I see them taking in mocks the most often (probably for all the LSU warm fuzzies). I might prefer Pitts over Chase if both are available, but haven't thought too much about it.

I know you're not a fan of the Funchess deal, but with the opt out he should be back with GB on the same deal, won't he? I mean I know he's 2 years removed from playing at this point, but Rodgers proved this year he probably doesn't really NEED a blue chip WR prospect, and Adams, and MVS are still under contract too (and Tonyan likely to be tagged).

I'm a dudette. Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,024.74
bunnywafer wrote:
getdownmmmkay wrote:the lions have quintez cephus and chipped beef currently under contract at WR going into 2021 week 1.

Chipped beef =. Nobody special(jags)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,731.98
Chipped beef on a piece of toast...S.O.S.
Couple of those and a glass of milk, I’m ready to go move some dirt.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,393.06
[quote="bunnywafer"]

As others have already mentioned, Bengals should be in the mix here. Personally, I'm not thrilled about it, but Sewell probably won't fall to us and Chase is who I see them taking in mocks the most often (probably for all the LSU warm fuzzies). I might prefer Pitts over Chase if both are available, but haven't thought too much about it.

Sewell is the perfect pick, but assuming he is gone then I could see the Bengals going Chase and hoping one of the dozen or so remaining very solid OL prospects fall to the 2nd round. Pitts fits there, but I think I like Micah Parsons a bit more. That kid can play.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 83,787.02
rugger48 wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:

Thank you, kind sir.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:
bunnywafer wrote:

Thanks. Boy don't I feel silly. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought the Lions had basically no WRs under contract other than Cephus, but you all have such crazy nicknames for players, and sometimes Google doesn't always help... (Yes, I did google "chipped beef Detroit Lions" yesterday :F )

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
Sand$: 6,144.27

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
bunnywafer wrote:(Yes, I did google "chipped beef Detroit Lions" yesterday :F )

aaaaahhahahahahaha!!!

Supreme Megalodon
I miss the lack of Senior Bowl practice hyping players. It's the opportunity to latch onto a guy who will fall to the 4th or 5th round of rookie drafts you feel so good about grabbing in your draft...only to be disappointed . :wink:

Supreme Megalodon
apparently there's a DIII OL who's been kicking azz and taking names all week long.

Supreme Megalodon
A couple of the guys on NFL radio were high on him in terms of how well he did against a couple of the D linemen expected to be Rd 1 and 2 picks.

Quinn Meinerz, an offensive lineman out of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, has been the hottest talking point of the 2021 Reese’s Senior Bowl.