Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,774.56
I mean let's be real, the Bengals are a horrible football team with a ton of holes. Literally the only positions they are set at are QB and WR. A dynamic slot WR is a luxury pick for a team that has an OL, that doesn't have to replace their best CB who just left to the WFT, that doesn't have to replace the backup RB that they just cut, etc etc etc. I can at least see the argument for Pitts, but I don't agree with it.

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Sand$: 53,827.92
Supreme Megalodon
That is my other reasoning for Sewell. Elite prospects at the position with the lowest first round bust rate of all positions on the football field should not be passed up unless you already have someone better.

#FIREGRUDEN
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,106.90
Really looking forward to this Draft
So many Moves already and new Rumors getting posted almost every Day now.
WFT willing to unload alot of their Picks to get the 4 Spot from Atlanta to take Lance
Jerry Jones in Love with Pitts and wants to move up to Atlanta's Spot to get Pitts ( I guess Jerry didn't see his Secondary play last Year)
Detroit wants to pair Hockensen with Pitts and move up and on and on
Should be Fun to watch!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,140.12
SJSwarm wrote:
jesteva wrote:
rugger48 wrote:I’ve got a feeling this time, and I don’t like it, but I think trask might end up a steeler at 24. That or Oline.

O-line. The need is far too great in 2021 and beyond and there are quality players they won't have to reach.

Can see Kellen Mond in the second tho and they might have to trade up to do it.

How Oar feels about Trask is how I feel about Mond and Davis Mills. I do not see the appeal at all.

It's Tom Savage & Jacob Eason season. Their target audience is tired of hearing about the usual suspects, so media starts talking about the next tier to sustain quantity of eyeballs.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,626.76
Striker1110 wrote:Really looking forward to this Draft
WFT willing to unload alot of their Picks to get the 4 Spot from Atlanta to take Lance
Jerry Jones in Love with Pitts and wants to move up to Atlanta's Spot to get Pitts ( I guess Jerry didn't see his Secondary play last Year)
Detroit wants to pair Hockensen with Pitts and move up and on and ons
Should be Fun to watch!

And everyone acting like Mac Jones is going to SF. Gotta admit im kinda on edge right now lol...lets get this over with. I'm ready to get my Justin FIeld niner jersey!

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Should be Fun to watch!

And everyone acting like Mac Jones is going to SF. Gotta admit im kinda on edge right now lol...lets get this over with. I'm ready to get my Justin FIeld niner jersey!

At least we will know it’s you at the Niners game, you’ll be the one eating brie and wearing the misspelled jersey.

#FIREGRUDEN
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,626.76
SJSwarm wrote:
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
Should be Fun to watch!

At least we will know it’s you at the Niners game, you’ll be the one eating brie and wearing the misspelled jersey.

Cool story

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,475.24
Mac Jones wears # 16
Great White Shark

if you want to get nerdy in to this qb class
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 83,703.12

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Well, I just saw a mock where Parsons fell to Miami at 18. Which means the Raiders passed on him at 17.

I threw up in my mouth.

#FIREGRUDEN
Mako Shark
Sand$: 699.42
Great White Shark
Megalodon
Sand$: 54,510.86
Elmagister wrote:
2002-NOW looks better than 2010-NOW. Anyways...
AFAIK, nobody is knocking Bill for trades or value. It's that the players picked in those spots are bad selections. So the comment the Tweeter is trying to poo-poo still stands.
Bill the player evaluator and drafter is providing Bill the coach with subpar players.

Still, interesting info.