Kyle Pitts Therapy Session

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 39,729.22
Pitts owners, let's hug this out.

You holding?

You selling?

You crawled up in a ball, crying in the corner?

Let it all out in here, kinfolk.

I'm a dude.

Check out The Apex, Our Shark-infested Superflex IDP Dynasty League: https://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/54237#0
Sand$: 43,682.85
Sand$: 13,690.52
FantasyHussy wrote:Pitts owners, let's hug this out.

You holding?

You selling?

You crawled up in a ball, crying in the corner?

Let it all out in here, kinfolk.

I’m nit gonna sell low. So I guess I’ll hold

I am crawled up in a ball crying in a corner

Now is the time really to buy low if you can
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:

You aint giving us fantasy productions or wins, you putz.

I'm a dude.

Check out The Apex, Our Shark-infested Superflex IDP Dynasty League: https://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/54237#0
Megalodon
Sand$: 2,782.32
People were telling me to stay away from Drake London because Kyle Pitts was the guy! Well that and Mariota being the QB.

A guy in my league (2TE) traded Pitts for Mike Thomas before the season started. I clowned on him for it...now he's talking smack to me lol.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
I don't really see the upside in selling him. Yet. Too much draft capital invested in him, and you're not getting anything valuable in return - I would at least want a WR1 back, and noones giving that up.

I'm a dude.

Megalodon
FantasyHussy wrote:I don't really see the upside in selling him. Yet. Too much draft capital invested in him, and you're not getting anything valuable in return - I would at least want a WR1 back, and noones giving that up.

In a dynasty? I'd be surprised if anyone is selling him too low ...like you said. Too much invested. In redraft I'd probably sell though ...depends on what I could get. He will probably bounce back but upside might be capped

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
FantasyHussy wrote:I don't really see the upside in selling him. Yet. Too much draft capital invested in him, and you're not getting anything valuable in return - I would at least want a WR1 back, and noones giving that up.

In a dynasty? I'd be surprised if anyone is selling him too low ...like you said. Too much invested. In redraft I'd probably sell though ...depends on what I could get. He will probably bounce back but upside might be capped

I was speaking redraft.

In dynasty, it would be way too rash to sell. This is a long game, and hopefully Arthur Smith will be done this season.

I'm a dude.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,592.12
kid has underwhelmed for 2 yrs,he'll have a few blowup weeks and then bupkus ros, seell him when he has a blowout week and get rid of that headache
He had 1,000 yards last season
He’s played 19 career games

I’m buying in redraft and definitely buying in dynasty
Supreme Megalodon
Blow up weeks are all we are looking for. I can live with a couple duds (although I was hoping the duds would be 6-8 points) if my unicorn TE comes through with some 20+ pt weeks. And Pitts is one of the only TEs you can safely project to have some blow up weeks.

I'm a dude.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,699.20
Yea he’s a buy if you can, but nobody should be selling too low.

I think we’re going to see Ridder at QB eventually too
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,632.46
I don’t think you’re selling in redraft unless you take a huge L.

Who are you going to get? Maybe an injury headache like Kittle? A lesser TE who has had a couple of good weeks like Everett? Cause I can guarantee no Kelce, Waller, or Andrews owner is making that move.

I would definitely try to buy in dynasty, but I highly, highly doubt the owners would sell. Arthur Smith is a joke and won’t be there in 2023.
Megalodon
If I had him I'd probably take Ertz or Higbee for him right now. Those guys getting big targets (redraft) . But not sure people would sell

I’m going to try to trade Ertz for him in a redraft and I’ll let you know

Ertz is painful to watch. Dude just gets the ball in his gut and falls down.