Kyle Pitts Therapy Session

Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,090.84
Hill is very predicated off of TDs.

But, he is one of their prime weapons around the goal line.

There's also the potential of him getting actual snaps at QB, not just wild cat stuff.

Pitts is averaging 5.5 targets per game. When Hill is in the game he's likely touching the ball, even if it's only 50% of the snaps he's out there.

Not sure either is worth it, but Hill is scoring TDs, Pitts is getting frozen out of the offense.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 88,312.16
gridguru wrote:Cordelle is on IR now, so that will free up......*checks*.... almost a whole reception per game.

nah, man. they're gonna start giving him RB snaps. it's gonna be great.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 2,782.32
Pitts ruled out for this week. Might be the best time to buy low

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Sand$: 13,690.52
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Pitts ruled out for this week. Might be the best time to buy low

I’m thinking this will be good for him in the long run. Maybe that’s why he’s been struggling to do with the targets he has been getting
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 88,312.16
firing engram out there for this week. good gravy.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount St. Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,843.59
well, I'll try to pick him up now and slap him in the IR spot..
Megalodon
at least he got in the endzone this week. I watched the whole game and ATL has turned into a run first team that spreads the ball around. And they are having success. Mariota looked solid vs SF and so did the running game. He has a good matchup this week but idk if he will get the targets. He's ranked 22 for TEs right now. Ertz is 3rd right now and with the injury to Hollywood he might get even more targets.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 163,723.48
I've got Irv and Fant in tow ....If Pitts show out on the bench I'd shake my head soo... Hes in until a foot or leg falls off, gos blind or both.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Sand$: 13,690.52
At this point. All I can do is ride or die as any TE I get is about the same but without the potential.

Might as well keep him in there and get all the points and nit chase the wave and always be on the crash down

Do I regret picking him. I do but I can’t worry about that now
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 163,723.48
.. break the seal and toss the cap.. my hell.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Whale Shark
Sand$: 991.00
I had Pitts with 28.6% exposure in bestball.
My only consolation, is that anywhere I got Putts this season, I also was generally fortunate enough to get Friermuth as a backup... w/ 42.9%
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,673.26
If you had told me that Pitts would be on the waiver wire in every league I play by Halloween back on Labor Day I would have told you that you're nuts...

Not sure why I'm surprised with Mariota behind center - but I blindly thought it was a parallel move from Ryan at this stage in his career.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 39,729.22
Picked up Harrison Bryant, and thinking about starting him over Pitts this week in my main league..

I'm a dude.

Check out The Apex, Our Shark-infested Superflex IDP Dynasty League: https://www67.myfantasyleague.com/2021/home/54237#0
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,723.84
Anybody see the actually bengals falcons game? I read that 3 of Pitts targets were in the end zone. Two negated by penalty, the other he was rulled down short. Is that the case? If so, we could actually see a turn around for Pitts. Thanks wise tank

2020 Show me Your TD’s champions
Thundercats HO!!!!!
Q LJax, Fields, Minshew
R Mixon, Kamara, Barkley, Paterson, Herbert
W Mike Williams, Godwin, Hopkins
T Kmet, Waller
K Carlson
D 9ers
Megalodon
TheWizard wrote:Anybody see the actually bengals falcons game? I read that 3 of Pitts targets were in the end zone. Two negated by penalty, the other he was rulled down short. Is that the case? If so, we could actually see a turn around for Pitts. Thanks wise tank

Sucks that they only attempted 13 passes and lost by 18. He is getting redzone targets though but it's hard to have ant confidence starting him