Bruins in 7
25%
Canucks in 7
25%

Total votes : 4
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
I actually wanted to watch this at first

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
Let's hope for a great game 7.

Gotta wonder what's up with Luongo in Boston. Just can't play in that building.

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,830.20
panachevitz wrote:
seadog wrote:
panachevitz wrote:So this is how it goes down: I watch games 1 and 2, Vancouver wins. I miss games 3 and 4 (don't get vs), Boston trashes Vancouver. I will be seeing the rest of the series. Do the Bs buck the trend and win, or will Vancouver emerge victorious?

This is what it comes down to???? :lol: :lol:

Yup, whether I watch or not.

What? Did you take a little 5 minute break there in the first period? :lol:

Hey Everyone, we are going into the conference room to hear Doug's strategy as to why he picked four kickers in Fantasy Football....
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,055.02
Doesn't really get much better than this in professional sports... a game 7 where both teams have a legit chance to win. The hype has been in full effect here for a couple weeks already and it's going to be nuts until Wed. night.

I'll go ahead and predict a 2-1 victory for the Bruins with my homer glasses on.

Veritas Odium Parit
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,917.50
As a young, hockey mad kid I moved to Vancouver in 1980. It wasn’t long before I adopted the team with the ugly uni’s as my team. Lead by their captain Stan the Steamer Smyl and goal scores like Ivan Hlinka, Darcy Rota and Tomas Gradin this wasn’t an overly talented team, but a team that played with heart. Add in even more characters like Dave “Tiger” Williams and Harold Snepts and backstopped by King Richard Brodeur what wasn’t to love for a young impressionable teen like me.

Then that glorious run to finals in the spring of 1982 cinched the deal. I was a Canucks fan for life! I have been a fan through thick and thin ever since, which explains why I woke up early before my alarm this morning on this what could be the most glorious day in my teams history. God damn it boys, get the job done, we want the cup!
Megalodon
Sand$: 26,749.15
I'm confident the Bruins will win. So confident....that I called my brother. He is in Vegas for a work conference right now. I got some skin on the game now. F the line.... straight out. No goals = maximum winnings!

For those wondering. It was 1.5 goals to the Bs. Also, the over under was 5 I think he said. That seemed high and I was going to bet it, but then thought that anything is possible in this series...so I stayed away.

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)

Megalodon
Good luck to both teams, and the fans :thumbright:

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Megalodon
The B's will have to beat the statistics tonight.

Canadian teams have never lost a home game 7 in the Final (4-0), and 19 of the last 20 Game 7's (in all sports) have been won by the home team.

-Herb Brooks
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,830.20
sport.nut wrote:As a young, hockey mad kid I moved to Vancouver in 1980. It wasn’t long before I adopted the team with the ugly uni’s as my team. Lead by their captain Stan the Steamer Smyl and goal scores like Ivan Hlinka, Darcy Rota and Tomas Gradin this wasn’t an overly talented team, but a team that played with heart. Add in even more characters like Dave “Tiger” Williams and Harold Snepts and backstopped by King Richard Brodeur what wasn’t to love for a young impressionable teen like me.

Then that glorious run to finals in the spring of 1982 cinched the deal. I was a Canucks fan for life! I have been a fan through thick and thin ever since, which explains why I woke up early before my alarm this morning on this what could be the most glorious day in my teams history. God damn it boys, get the job done, we want the cup!

I started following the Bruins during the Bobby Orr glory days and that atmosphere in the Boston area is back big-time again. Here's to a great game Sportnut but I'm pulling for the B's to come out on top. I even dug out my 30something year old Bruins hockey jersey that only sees daylight for special occasions for this one...

Hey Everyone, we are going into the conference room to hear Doug's strategy as to why he picked four kickers in Fantasy Football....
Sand$: 40,867.19
Let's go Canucks!
Great White Shark
Different bet offer for anybody rooting for Vancouver... I don't feel like doing sands so here's my idea:

If Boston wins, you put my current sig image in your sig and change your avatar to my current Bruins one for one week.

If Vancouver wins, I'll replace my sig image with one of your choosing for one week and I'll tell you how to decipher the one I currently have, and I'll use a Canucks avatar for a week.

Offer is valid until the first person accepts, or the drop of the puck, whichever comes first.

Veritas Odium Parit
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 312,168.35
its gonna be a 1-0, 2-1 game and maybe plenty of OT's

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
well that was a good attack on the Bruins net but holy hell I'd like to see the damned canuks get a couple in the net and get the lights moving on board.. a goose egg at the close of the 2nd .. :F

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
gesus crist .. a shorthanded goal even .. 3-0

Great White Shark
2 periods in the books, 1 to go. What are the odds that Tim Thomas gives up 4 goals in one period? :-D

BRING HOME THE CUP!

Veritas Odium Parit