Sand$: 40,875.27
MN_HockeyGuy wrote:Well deserved by LA. It's always fun to see a team go on a run like they did.

Fair weather hockey fans are out in full force, but who cares. The Cup is in LA!

Heading to the parade in a hour or so :thumbright: :Drink) :thumbright:
Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
endzoneview wrote:
MN_HockeyGuy wrote:Well deserved by LA. It's always fun to see a team go on a run like they did.

Fair weather hockey fans are out in full force, but who cares. The Cup is in LA!

I wonder how many at that parade know the difference between offsides and icing :wink:

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Sand$: 40,875.27
MN_HockeyGuy wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

I wonder how many at that parade know the difference between offsides and icing :wink:

Looks like I underestimated the size of the crowd. I figured I'd be able to jam out there for a long lazy lunch. Yeah, that didn't work. Oh well.

It's going to be interesting to see the bump this team gets next year from an attendance/attention stand point. Can't wait.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 312,168.35
congrats to the kings.... that was one hell of a run!

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
btw, ill square up with you later when i get to lap top mhg. been on the road all week.

Image Image

Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:btw, ill square up with you later when i get to lap top mhg. been on the road all week.

Works for me :Drink)

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Supreme Megalodon
MN_HockeyGuy wrote:
Budmonsan wrote:btw, ill square up with you later when i get to lap top mhg. been on the road all week.

What did you think of the draft?

Image Image

Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:
MN_HockeyGuy wrote:

What did you think of the draft?

I was happy with it from the Wild's perspective. Very happy we got Dumba. The Wild have been sorely missing an offensive defenseman who can skate with the puck ever since we got rid of Brent Burns.

I thought Pittsburgh got a great deal for Staal. Good value in Sutter and the 8th pick, I also like Doumilin (sp?)

Also happy to see Minnesotan and future Gopher Brady Skjei go in the first round (to the Rangers).

-Herb Brooks