NCAA Hockey 2013

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,395.47
I thought I'd go ahead and start this thread off since we're less than 4 weeks away from games that count!

OCT 5, 2013:

Ferris State at Colgate

Clarkson at Niagra

These are non-conference games, but are NOT exhibition games.

What women really want is security. I know because every time I approach a woman at a bar, that is what she starts screaming.
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,594.86
Got some club tickets for UND vs Vermont on the 11th. Haven't been to a game since moving to Fargo.
Megalodon
Fun game to watch last night, UND really dominated the game more than the scoreboard would indicate. When it was 5 on 5, it was all UND.

The officiating left something to be desired, but it was balanced. More took away from the flow of the game than gave either a team an advantage.
Great White Shark
Looks who's on top of the "new" WCHA.

Yes!!!! We are the Charlie-in-the-box of the misfits!!!

What women really want is security. I know because every time I approach a woman at a bar, that is what she starts screaming.
Megalodon
beerbarian wrote:Looks who's on top of the "new" WCHA.

Yes!!!! We are the Charlie-in-the-box of the misfits!!!

lol...

Leading the WCHA used to mean a #1 seed was a lock.
Great White Shark
And our new league dominance continues!

Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
Not quite the same with the new conferences :(

Gophers look goooooooooooood this year.

I've never seen a group of freshman play the way this group (particularly Fasching, Kloos, Cammaratta, and Brodzinski) has played. They look like upperclassmen already. Gonna be scary if this group sticks around here for a few years.

Whoever took Fasching in the NHL draft (I know he fell quite a ways from early on when he was projected to be a 1st round pick) got a steal. That kid's the real deal.

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Great White Shark
I'm OK with a tie @ Michigan, and a shutout at Michigan State for our CCHA reunion tour. Looking forward to a shot at Minnesota in JAN!

Megalodon
So they announced where the regionals will be next year. I get they don't want to put them on campuses... but they break that unwritten rule and put one in Notre Dame's back yard for 2015. Then they put one in the Sheel's Arena here in Fargo. I don't understand... just put it in the Ralph and sell another 6000 tickets per game.

Oh well, it's only like 10 blocks from my house.
Great White Shark
A huge weekend for Colgate! Disappointing for us that they just seem to have our number. I thought that we had improved so much since that opening week split, but it looks like we just don't have all of the pieces working yet.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
A great year for us! WCHA regular season champs. Still have never won a conference tournament, but we should make the NCAA field.

Megalodon
Bring on Wisconsin!
Supreme Megalodon
und2006 wrote:Bring on Wisconsin!
Its fitting that they face each other as I believe it was the B1G conference title win vs OSU that got the Sioux in the tourney.

Should be some good ice time to watch.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
beerbarian wrote:A great year for us! WCHA regular season champs. Still have never won a conference tournament, but we should make the NCAA field.
This whole reorganization has got me all mixed up.. Ferris State right BB?