Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,726.02
Can't wait.

I don't get many regular season games on TV down here so I've been looking forward to this. Nearly every game should be broadcast locally.

Favorites?

Go Kings!

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,309.72
Great White Shark
OilersNut wrote:Image

that's funny. I'm from CA and just moved to Houston... Went to the Astros V Yanks 2nd game of the season. Great park downtown.

William G. McAdoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,038.33
Bruins will take it all

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Great White Shark
some great games to watch last night. The TB game was ridiculous.

Ducks punched Dallas in the neck out of the gate but almost let it slip away.

Hoping the Kings can get hot like they did 2 years ago..Should be a good series with the Sharks

William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,700.12
I didn't see how it happened, but 5-0 is a pretty awful start for the Kings. They wound up scoring 3 so that might make them feel a bit better, but SJS looked real good.

That STL vs CHI game last night was a great hockey game. Ryan Miller was very bad to start, but righted the ship and allowed them to in in the 3rd OT! That is going to be one heck of a physical series. Both Backes and Toews got laid out by huge hits last night.

The Flyers look out-classed for the most part against the Rangers.

Crazy comeback and win for COL last night too. Stastny with quite a night scoring the game-tying goal with 13 seconds left and scoring the winner in OT as well.

I can't wait for the Bruins series to kick off tonight, should be a great one to watch.

Also, I like how I have nothing invested in the series, but still get aggravated for TB while watching MTL play. MTL just plays a lame poosy game against every team and it is awful to watch.

Oh and here's to hoping someone takes a run on Orpik and absolutely destroys him. Takes liberties and throws devastating hits whenever he can, but runs from fights and won't back it up at all. Puss-bag garbage play.
Great White Shark
Jcb890 wrote:I didn't see how it happened, but 5-0 is a pretty awful start for the Kings. They wound up scoring 3 so that might make them feel a bit better, but SJS looked real good.

That STL vs CHI game last night was a great hockey game. Ryan Miller was very bad to start, but righted the ship and allowed them to in in the 3rd OT! That is going to be one heck of a physical series. Both Backes and Toews got laid out by huge hits last night.

The Flyers look out-classed for the most part against the Rangers.

Crazy comeback and win for COL last night too. Stastny with quite a night scoring the game-tying goal with 13 seconds left and scoring the winner in OT as well.

I can't wait for the Bruins series to kick off tonight, should be a great one to watch.

Also, I like how I have nothing invested in the series, but still get aggravated for TB while watching MTL play. MTL just plays a lame poosy game against every team and it is awful to watch.

Oh and here's to hoping someone takes a run on Orpik and absolutely destroys him. Takes liberties and throws devastating hits whenever he can, but runs from fights and won't back it up at all. Puss-bag garbage play.

sadly, the worst game to watch so far was LA v SJ... At least for me. SJ looked like they were on a whole other level than the Kings. Early, but they look very well balanced.

Rangers skated circles around Phi and just dominated them. I don't see Phi taking this very far.

William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 312,168.35
sctroyfan wrote:
OilersNut wrote:Image

that's funny. I'm from CA and just moved to Houston... Went to the Astros V Yanks 2nd game of the season. Great park downtown.

I'm going there next wk!

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
canadianraiderfan wrote:Bruins will take it all

Screw you!

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
So weird watching the wings in the eastern conference playoffs but I love that all the games will be early now. Those late nighters used to kill me!

Image Image

Supreme Megalodon
Jimmy Howard looked like crap today.

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 51,700.12
Budmonsan wrote:Jimmy Howard looked like crap today.

Outside of that first goal, I don't think he looked that bad. In Game 1, the Bruins barely made him work. They seemed to miss most of their opportunities and shoot wide or completely whiff or get it blocked. Game 2 they did a better job, but mostly in the 1st period since they were outshot in both the 2nd and 3rd periods. A solid win though and quite a punishing game hit-wise with the Bruins just imposing their will on Detroit most of the game it seemed. That is the Bruins I am used to seeing in the playoffs.

Their 4th line could really use Paille back. Caron is awful.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 127,701.12
Stars at home against the Ducks tonight. Pretty much a must win being down 2-0. We played pretty well on the road so hopefully the crowd pumps it up tonight.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Wings to be done tonight!

Image Image

Great White Shark
what's all the controversy regarding the Kings go ahead goal? Read an article on yahoo that labeled it a "Game Winning" goal but the final score was 4-1..

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck- ... ts-postbox

the goal was highly questionable but even if it was disallowed the Kings still win 3-1. Nothing like controversy to throw a team like the Sharks off their game.

William G. McAdoo