Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71161
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 312,168.35
Nice game tonight.... I smell OT!
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21031
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 51,670.60
Hooray Rangers for knocking out the Canadiens!
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71161
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 312,168.35
Jcb890 wrote:Hooray Rangers for knocking out the Canadiens!


People are going crazy! There is bliss in the air. I can only I,aging what it will be like if they win the cup!
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21031
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 51,670.60
Budmonsan wrote:
Jcb890 wrote:Hooray Rangers for knocking out the Canadiens!


People are going crazy! There is bliss in the air. I can only I,aging what it will be like if they win the cup!


I could care less I'm just glad the Canadiens are out.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3962
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 7,719.52
go away Blackhawks! That was so frustrating I could barely watch. Crawford had so many ridiculous stops it was crazy. If not for him the Kings might have scored 7 goals.

I'm officially concerned..
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71161
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 312,168.35
sctroyfan wrote:go away Blackhawks! That was so frustrating I could barely watch. Crawford had so many ridiculous stops it was crazy. If not for him the Kings might have scored 7 goals.

I'm officially concerned..


You should be!

They totally blew that last night and now have to go back to Chicago where that place will be rocking!
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3962
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 7,719.52
Never a doubt!

That was one of the best playoff series I've seen in any sport. I was on the edge of my seat for :60+ in at least 3 of the games.

The coaching was right up there with the on ice play. The adjustments, both in game and between games, that the two coaches made were amazing.
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71161
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 312,168.35
I went to bed when the hawks went up 4-3, thinking it was over.

Wow!

Congrats!!!
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71161
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 312,168.35
Looks like this is gonna be a great series!

4 goals and not even midway through yet.
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3962
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 7,719.52
Budmonsan wrote:Looks like this is gonna be a great series!

4 goals and not even midway through yet.


Crazy game. Kings escaped. Rangers really should have won that game.

What you guys think about the call on douty for flopping?
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3962
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 7,719.52
hey Bud... Did you happen to notice how poorly Kopitar played last night? Maybe it was just me but he seemed way off his game. Passes were bouncing off his stick, kept losing control, turning it over and made some terrible passes that led to a couple good scoring ops for the NYR. He's usually so solid in all facets so I'm hoping it was just one off night..
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21031
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 51,670.60
sctroyfan wrote:hey Bud... Did you happen to notice how poorly Kopitar played last night? Maybe it was just me but he seemed way off his game. Passes were bouncing off his stick, kept losing control, turning it over and made some terrible passes that led to a couple good scoring ops for the NYR. He's usually so solid in all facets so I'm hoping it was just one off night..


I noticed some of that going on with Doughty too. Over-handling the puck on at least 2-3 occasions and it directly either caused or led to a turnover.

What an entertaining 3rd period and OT though.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 71161
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 312,168.35
Jcb890 wrote:
sctroyfan wrote:hey Bud... Did you happen to notice how poorly Kopitar played last night? Maybe it was just me but he seemed way off his game. Passes were bouncing off his stick, kept losing control, turning it over and made some terrible passes that led to a couple good scoring ops for the NYR. He's usually so solid in all facets so I'm hoping it was just one off night..


I noticed some of that going on with Doughty too. Over-handling the puck on at least 2-3 occasions and it directly either caused or led to a turnover.

What an entertaining 3rd period and OT though.


So did I but I expect him to correct it moving forward. The turnovers is what killed the kings but they are the superior team and should win this in 5 or 6.
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3962
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009
Sand$: 7,719.52
Epic goalie play by Quick last night. Some of those saves had to be absolutely crushing for the players and fans to see. I'd have been pretty frustrated if I were a Ranger fan. Lundquist played great last night but, as the announcers mentioned, there were some really bad bounces that went against him. All 3 of those goals were at least a little fluky..

Watching the Kings struggle thru the west playoffs really had me wondering how good the Kings really are and how they'd compete against the Easts best. I haven't seen much EC play this season so was very unfamiliar with the teams. I think that any of the western teams the Kings faced would be giving the Rangers fits.
_______________________________________

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21031
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 51,670.60
sctroyfan wrote:Epic goalie play by Quick last night. Some of those saves had to be absolutely crushing for the players and fans to see. I'd have been pretty frustrated if I were a Ranger fan. Lundquist played great last night but, as the announcers mentioned, there were some really bad bounces that went against him. All 3 of those goals were at least a little fluky..

Watching the Kings struggle thru the west playoffs really had me wondering how good the Kings really are and how they'd compete against the Easts best. I haven't seen much EC play this season so was very unfamiliar with the teams. I think that any of the western teams the Kings faced would be giving the Rangers fits.


Whichever team made it out of the West was going to win the cup.

Blackhawks, Kings and Ducks are all better than any of the Eastern Conference teams. The Blues or Sharks would have given the East Coast's best a real hard time too.