Darth Mod
Sand$: 49,789.72
Hello fellow sharks. I haven't swam in here very often but I did today and I quickly noticed one thing that I think would be very helpful. Can you please post a link to the article you are discussing? I clicked through a handful of discussions and at times the "title" of the article is listed but even then it wasn't easy for me to find on the home page.

As we approach our fantasy football drafts more and more articles will be posted and some (like myself) will use this forum as a way to help select which articles I should target, and I would very much appreciate a link to the article so that I can quickly jump to it.

Thank you.

NOTE: I figured I would sticky this to bring attention to it, but once it becomes commonplace we can remove the sticky. Oh and If I'm way off base here just let me know and I can delete this message altogether. Thanks.

Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,124.00

"Respect is earned not given"
Blue Shark

When I wrote these things were different with free agent signings. This was just my take before that. That is only one article the rest fine.
Last edited by jacobissilly on Sat 07.30.2011, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

Blue Shark
Here is one more I tried to submit them but it would not let me select a topic with error.

http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=262471

Moderatorbaiter
Sand$: 6,213.46
Article Discussions are for the Main Page articles (not individual posts in the forums).

Example:

2011 Strength of Schedule Analysis

http://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/publish/2011_Strength_of_Schedule_Analysis.htm
Blue Shark
StoneCutter wrote:Article Discussions are for the Main Page articles (not individual posts in the forums).

Example:

http://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/publish/2011_Strength_of_Schedule_Analysis.htm

I already posted all these in main. It was a week ago. Also I wanted to submit all of them to article for your review. Anyway U can forward it.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
jacobissilly wrote:
StoneCutter wrote:Article Discussions are for the Main Page articles (not individual posts in the forums).

Example:

I already posted all these in main. It was a week ago. Also I wanted to submit all of them to article for your review. Anyway U can forward it.

:F :F :F :

Sum-body please enlighten this Padawan..
Last edited by Fighting Amish on Sat 07.30.2011, 23:55, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,893.96
Oh dear Lord. It's spreading. :F
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
JimHart wrote:Oh dear Lord. It's spreading. :F

Jimmy, I haven't the Heart..please fill him in on the game plan.

this is the MAIN page of the website. Not the Main page of the Forums.
https://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/pu ... alysis.htm

In order to get an article on the MAIn page of the website you have to do the following:

1) Write coherently
2) Have an original thought
3) Spell correctly
4) Punctuate occasionally
5) Occasionally use contractions in a proper manner like, We're for [we are]. [You're] not your for [you are].. {Their, there, they're and there are} Please research these items as you have often failed to use them correctly, if ever. There are more, look them up.
6) Also, an article that you submit must be your own work and NOT copy and pasted from others work, or other websites. There are liability issues involved here.

Last but not least, please research the many volumes of articles posted in here. There is a vast array of knowledge and individual unique perspectives that have already been done. Fantasy Football101 items are fine for the forums but will be generally laughed at if you act like it's "new and improved".

I don't wish to be harpooned either.
Last edited by Fighting Amish on Sun 07.31.2011, 00:10, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImage
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,893.96
Fighting Amish wrote:

Not a chance. I'd rather put a couple of my most personal possessions in a vise. It would be less painful. And more productive.
Blue Shark
JimHart wrote:
Fighting Amish wrote:

Not a chance. I'd rather put a couple of my most personal possessions in a vise. It would be less painful. And more productive.

I got it fellas. I thought you have to put it here for articles to dicuss for main page. Not true another led me in right direction. One guy say put it there one guy says put it there. So that is why it is all squirely. No a big deal. I should of known better than to listen to some of these people. Well I am all set I sent them to TONY. I should not have sent that MJD one. I just threw all info together. Oh well what ya going to do. I did write rest though.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,489.72
I miss this character! Calling pw a loser living in his mom's basement eating twinkies, not going "threw" that door,etc... Frankly,the list was long and illustrious for such a brief career. Hope Tony's ego has recovered from competing against this mental juggernaut! :roll: Is there a sand betting line on his return?

For the record, pw lives in his own basement and eats ranch rice cakes. :lol:

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Chum
Sand$: 6.00
Article Discussions are for the Main Page articles

Buy professional food storage catering containers in a range of shapes & sizes.