Blue Shark
Sand$: 0.00
It's that time again fellow sharks!

Here's the link to the league page:

http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2011/home/44470

I'm looking forward to a good year and this should be a lot of fun as always!

Mako Shark 4 Champion 2011
Balls of Steel Dynasty
Shark Assassins
Fantasy Football Extravaganza
Squalid Ancient Chaps
Blow it up! College Fantasy League
Megalodon
Sand$: 47,690.22
hey burton!

checked in!

Bets of luck everybody.
Megalodon
Sand$: 44,509.82
I got promoted up to here. Hi All. Good luck.

I'm trying to get back to my high water mark of Whale League, and then some, after I screwed up a couple of years ago, didn't register in time, and was sent down to the bottom. Ug.

Don't forget to register on time!

Gotta love the AAFC and AFL3 teams playing for the NFL Championship.

On FF sabbatical.
2016: FSNFL, P$B, Wall, Dyno$, Uber, College, DeathMatch, HoP
Blue Shark
Good luck tomorrow everyone!

I promise I'm never 'that guy' when it comes to holding up the draft - I'll be pre-drafting where I can.

Here's to a good draft for all :Drink)

Balls of Steel Dynasty
Shark Assassins
Squalid Ancient Chaps
Megalodon
@Cy: Will defer praise/blame on your decision to pick Vick over McFadden at the end of the season. :x :lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,986.54
R2000 wrote:@Cy: Will defer praise/blame on your decision to pick Vick over McFadden at the end of the season. :x :lol:

@R2000-- will state confusion over your presence in this league, as you wrote in Mako 5 that you got promoted.

And will also grin about stealing Vick from you :) Enjoy DMC.
Megalodon
Cyguy84 wrote:
R2000 wrote:@Cy: Will defer praise/blame on your decision to pick Vick over McFadden at the end of the season. :x :lol:

@R2000-- will state confusion over your presence in this league, as you wrote in Mako 5 that you got promoted.

And will also grin about stealing Vick from you :) Enjoy DMC.

I was originally in Mako 4, Mako 5 and in Blue 1. Got promoted to HH3 from Mako 5.

And yes, it's legal to have multiple teams until you get into the Whale leagues. You are not getting rid of me that easily :oops:

I think I drafted after you in 2009 in Mako 4 as well. You left CJ for me. \:D/ I hope history can repeat itself with DMC.

I look forward to repaying you in kind with 2.03. :evil:
Megalodon
R2000 wrote:And yes, it's legal to have multiple teams until you get into the Whale leagues. You are not getting rid of me that easily :oops:

Looks like I am doing well on my own to get myself demoted... ](*,)

Guess my decision to anchor on Roethlisberger as my starting QB in my 2011 leagues is really backfiring. It's tough to determine my every week starting WRs, and my RB2. :F
Megalodon
Feel lucky to have clinched a playoff spot at 6-6, when I was trying hard to prevent demotion to the Blues 2-3 weeks ago.. :D
Supreme Megalodon
R2000 wrote:Feel lucky to have clinched a playoff spot at 6-6, when I was trying hard to prevent demotion to the Blues 2-3 weeks ago.. :D

I was thinking that this weekend. I felt bad for you a few weekends ago because it looked like you would be demoted.

Then you beat me, meaning I am likely to be demoted. What a jerk!

I am hoping pat can look at my points against and keep me up here.
Megalodon
Cyguy84 wrote:I was thinking that this weekend. I felt bad for you a few weekends ago because it looked like you would be demoted.

Then you beat me, meaning I am likely to be demoted. What a jerk!

:lol: :P

Actually, MM with the worst record in the league has both more points scored and scored against than you. :wink:

Believe it or not, the first thing I saw after making the playoffs was if you were in any danger of being demoted. I think you are in a good position of the bottom 5 to make it to #8, though it's requires a little luck.

If you win against against MM, you are guaranteed 2nd spot in the division. While the other 2 non-divisional 4-8 teams have beaten you in H2H, they are going up against their division leaders.

Best of luck! :thumbright:

As for me, with nothing at stake this week (except my players health), I am going to pray for a healthy week for my team and hope for the return of DMC in week 14 (though it might not be good for Bush/RB corps).

:popcorn:
Megalodon
Tough season for my team and Jimmy the Finger. Third and fourth in total scoring, yet both pounded down to 4-9.

Heck, I think I even get demoted. :(

On FF sabbatical.
Supreme Megalodon
The BlueBeards wrote:Tough season for my team and Jimmy the Finger. Third and fourth in total scoring, yet both pounded down to 4-9.

Yeah, that sucks.

I barely eeked out of the bottom 4, and I actually feel bad that your teams are still there. I don't think it will do much, but I will send a PM to Pat to tell him that your teams are deserving-- every year people drop out, so it might work out that you can be first in line to stay up in Mako.
Megalodon
Cyguy84 wrote:
The BlueBeards wrote:Tough season for my team and Jimmy the Finger. Third and fourth in total scoring, yet both pounded down to 4-9.

Yeah, that sucks.

I barely eeked out of the bottom 4, and I actually feel bad that your teams are still there. I don't think it will do much, but I will send a PM to Pat to tell him that your teams are deserving-- every year people drop out, so it might work out that you can be first in line to stay up in Mako.

Thanks Cy, you don't have to do that though. No biggie. Just the nature of FF.

On FF sabbatical.
Blue Shark
Just wanted to wish you luck r2000!

Balls of Steel Dynasty
Shark Assassins
Squalid Ancient Chaps