2012 Mako Shark League 5

Megalodon
Sand$: 33,002.40
625james wrote:
Madden Curse wrote:
625james wrote:Looks like Wyoming Bandits has won the right to advance next year :F

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Bowl Champ and Point Leader Through Week 13 were the two to advance.

If the championship game involves the points leader both teams advance, regardless of who wins.

https://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/pu ... _Rules.htm
Official Rules wrote:2) There will be two teams that ascend from every league. The League Champion, and the team with the highest regular season total points through 13 weeks. Please note that the total points winner does not have to make the playoffs to advance. Should there be a tie for that spot, first overall winning percentage, and then head-to-head winning percentage will be followed, and after that will be a coin flip. In the case where the League Champion is also the league total points winner, the runner up in the championship game will move up.

The rest of us are pathetic if he wins it all. He hasn't set a line up since week 3. :lol:

Please donate as I prepare to ride in Bike MS: Colonial Crossroads 2020
https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/si ... XY_TYPE=20
Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,716.67
dmcduke wrote:
625james wrote:
Madden Curse wrote:
625james wrote:Looks like Wyoming Bandits has won the right to advance next year :F

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Bowl Champ and Point Leader Through Week 13 were the two to advance.

If the championship game involves the points leader both teams advance, regardless of who wins.

https://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/pu ... _Rules.htm
Official Rules wrote:2) There will be two teams that ascend from every league. The League Champion, and the team with the highest regular season total points through 13 weeks. Please note that the total points winner does not have to make the playoffs to advance. Should there be a tie for that spot, first overall winning percentage, and then head-to-head winning percentage will be followed, and after that will be a coin flip. In the case where the League Champion is also the league total points winner, the runner up in the championship game will move up.

The rest of us are pathetic if he wins it all. He hasn't set a line up since week 3. :lol:

I didn't realize Dezzie was also point leader!

Well if Wyoming hasn't logged in by now, then he may never log in again, and may never sign up for next year. So who is the backup?
Megalodon
Sand$: 82,927.40
@ Dmcduke, it would be comical. WB drafted well and got lucky to not lose any of his best players to injury.

@ Madden Curse, Pat will pick someone if Wyoming doesn't return. Normaly he promotes someone who has been at the next level before. The alternate team might not even be from this league.

I wonder what happened to Wyoming Bandits?

Go with your gut and good luck!
Megalodon
625james wrote:@ Dmcduke, it would be comical. WB drafted well and got lucky to not lose any of his best players to injury.

@ Madden Curse, Pat will pick someone if Wyoming doesn't return. Normaly he promotes someone who has been at the next level before. The alternate team might not even be from this league.

I wonder what happened to Wyoming Bandits?

Pat is stepping down as the Shark Leagues commish. He's been appointed as a circuit judge in South Dakota by their governor and will not have the spare time that's needed. See his post viewtopic.php?f=15&t=301095

Megalodon
Well done, Dezzie! Congrats on a great year.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,716.67
Congrats to Dezzie, and see most of you again next year!

Oh and I am guessing nobody has been paying attention to this, as everyone else who was playing got eliminated in W2, but I went 16 for 16 in the Survivor Pool. 8)
Megalodon
Madden Curse wrote:Congrats to Dezzie, and see most of you again next year!

Oh and I am guessing nobody has been paying attention to this, as everyone else who was playing got eliminated in W2, but I went 16 for 16 in the Survivor Pool. 8)

I got eliminated in a the FS survivor pool** around 6 times before I gave up. :lol:

[**You're able to keep making picks after being eliminated but you can't win anything]

Megalodon
Sand$: 82,927.40
dmcduke wrote:
Madden Curse wrote:Congrats to Dezzie, and see most of you again next year!

I got eliminated in a the FS survivor pool** around 6 times before I gave up. :lol:

[**You're able to keep making picks after being eliminated but you can't win anything]

You win an extra S$100 for each correct pick, so you can win some sandies to get yourself back in the game. The winner is the shark with the most sands in the game. Theoretically a shark with a few losses could beat out a shark who never lost.

Congrats Madden Curse, well done =D>

Go with your gut and good luck!