2012 Mako Shark League 5

Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,045.24
Crap! I must have forgot to click Submit for my lineup! Now I have one RB on BYE and one WR on BYE. Additionally, my main RB gets hurt in the game. Unreal!

In the beginning the universe was created. This made a number of people very angry and has generally been considered a mistake.

Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,546.70
soup_dog wrote:Crap! I must have forgot to click Submit for my lineup! Now I have one RB on BYE and one WR on BYE. Additionally, my main RB gets hurt in the game. Unreal!

there seems to be a lot of that going on lately.

:party-smiley-050: 7-1

"The wisest men follow their own direction
And listen to no prophet guiding them.
None but the fools believe in oracles,
Forsaking their own judgment. Those who know,
Know that such men can only come to grief." - Euripides, 414 BC
Megalodon
Sand$: 30,811.40
Just noticed Wyoming Bandits hasn't signed into the league in 35 days. I've been busy over the last few weeks...barely time to make line up changes...and haven't checked on who's been active. Noticed WB is starting 2 guys on bye, today.

Please donate as I prepare to ride in Bike MS: Colonial Crossroads 2020
https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/si ... XY_TYPE=20
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,694.02
Congrats 625James on a dominant regular season and highest points scorer. Best of luck in the HammerHeads.

GL to everyone who made the playoffs.
Megalodon
Sand$: 75,764.78
R2000 wrote:Congrats 625James on a dominant regular season and highest points scorer. Best of luck in the HammerHeads.

Thank you, sir :Drink)

Good luck to you R2000 and everyone else as well :food-smiley-004:

Go with your gut and good luck!
Megalodon
dmcduke wrote:Just noticed Wyoming Bandits hasn't signed into the league in 35 days. I've been busy over the last few weeks...barely time to make line up changes...and haven't checked on who's been active. Noticed WB is starting 2 guys on bye, today.

I looked back he changed his lineup between week 2 and 3, but has done nothing since. Unfortunately he made the playoffs. I hope you whoop up on him in round 1 Dmcduke.

Megalodon
625james wrote:
dmcduke wrote:Just noticed Wyoming Bandits hasn't signed into the league in 35 days. I've been busy over the last few weeks...barely time to make line up changes...and haven't checked on who's been active. Noticed WB is starting 2 guys on bye, today.

I looked back he changed his lineup between week 2 and 3, but has done nothing since. Unfortunately he made the playoffs. I hope you whoop up on him in round 1 Dmcduke.

Thanks! :thumbright:

I'm limping into the playoffs having gone 0-3-2 over the last 5 games. :F I'll probably lose to him. :roll:

Megalodon
R2000 wrote:Congrats 625James on a dominant regular season and highest points scorer. Best of luck in the HammerHeads.

X2

Megalodon
Just saw that Broyles is out for the year. Just picked him up in week 13. Typical of my year this year. Damn good thing I've not picked up any 49ers this year. :lol:

Megalodon
dmcduke wrote:
625james wrote:

Thanks! :thumbright:

I'm limping into the playoffs having gone 0-3-2 over the last 5 games. :F I'll probably lose to him. :roll:

Well, with Bradshaw going down there goes any chance I had of winning. Typical of my year in all my leagues this year. :(

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,279.66
Not sure how I confused myself into subbing out Lynch for Turner. Lucking out.

But it would be crazy if Wyoming Bandits wins our league. The days since he signed in is neck and neck with his team's total points.
Megalodon
Looks like Wyoming Bandits has won the right to advance next year :F

Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,729.57
625james wrote:Looks like Wyoming Bandits has won the right to advance next year :F

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Bowl Champ and Point Leader Through Week 13 were the two to advance.
Megalodon
Madden Curse wrote:
625james wrote:Looks like Wyoming Bandits has won the right to advance next year :F

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Bowl Champ and Point Leader Through Week 13 were the two to advance.

If the championship game involves the points leader both teams advance, regardless of who wins.

https://www.fantasysharks.com/artman2/pu ... _Rules.htm
Official Rules wrote:2) There will be two teams that ascend from every league. The League Champion, and the team with the highest regular season total points through 13 weeks. Please note that the total points winner does not have to make the playoffs to advance. Should there be a tie for that spot, first overall winning percentage, and then head-to-head winning percentage will be followed, and after that will be a coin flip. In the case where the League Champion is also the league total points winner, the runner up in the championship game will move up.

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,279.66
A part of me is rooting for wyoming to win it all. That, or sign back in this thursday and get blown out.

Any Ringworld fans? You can't defeat luck.