Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,808.44
Not sure. i guess with everyone on the message board we may come to share opinions so no one really fell that felt like value. Got Eric Decker a little later than expected, but kept missing "depth"/upside RBs I'd have liked like R Hillman R Rodgers. M LeShoure, K Hunter.
SandShark
Sand$: 2,412.00
For me, it all depends on whether anyone from my ragged crew of RBs can pop. This group has a lot of ugly: McFadden/Goodson, Helu, Starks, Michael Bush, Hunter, Daniel Thomas. McFadden's solid, and if I can get one of the others to act like a reliable RB2, I'm in good shape.

Looking strong everywhere else: Stafford, Gronk, Harvin/Maclin/Bowe/Wayne.

Looking back, maybe I should have taken a RB in round 5 or 6 instead of Maclin & Bowe. But even then, the pickings were pretty slim: BJGE, Wells, Greene, Donald Brown, Hillis, Tate, McGahee, Redman. Maybe I'd feel better relying on one of those guys as my RB2 than I'll feel with Helu or Starks, but it was hard to pass on Maclin and Bowe there.

I guess the right move would have been to take McGahee as my RB2, instead of Bowe. Then Wayne would be my WR3, and I'd have some flier as my WR4, which would be fine.
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,675.28
I'm good with mine

It may hinge on how well Ryan plays, but if he takes a step forward, I think I'm in good shape

Owning Foster comes almost with the requirement to grab Tate. There were a number of backs I wanted to draft, but he's the most valuable back-up in fantasy

The Draft Recap said I had a horrible draft...so I that means I have a shot
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,336.84
Q - Cam / Luck / Tebow
R - ADP / R Bush / K Smith / Gerhart
W - Nicks / Austin / T Smith / Holmes / Amendola
T - Davis / Kendricks
K - Bailey
D - Baltimore

Typically I pick a really wrong WR at some point...I think taking Austin over Lloyd is going to haunt me this season. Amendola is a sneaky play because I think he'll rack up a ton of catches. Holmes is another sneaky play because someone's got to catch the ball.

3 QBs is admittedly excessive, but Tebow ever takes over for Sanchez I may have struck gold with the rushing TDs he brings. PLEASE reclass him to a RB!!

I'll win some, I'll lose some...I don't see this as a championship team, but we'll see...
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,675.28
mikeraphon wrote:Typically I pick a really wrong WR at some point...I think taking Austin over Lloyd is going to haunt me this season. Amendola is a sneaky play because I think he'll rack up a ton of catches. Holmes is another sneaky play because someone's got to catch the ball.

I'm the same way. In my local money league, it's a running joke that whoever I draft as my WR 2, the others are cutting in their other leagues

In these Shark leagues, I typically undervalue WR's, past my #1, since we only start 2, but I like Dez in the 5th
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,808.44
mikeraphon wrote: Holmes is another sneaky play because someone's got to catch the ball.

That was my reasoning for taking Keller. I probably would have taken Holmes that round if you hadn't, because that was pretty late to get a team's lead WR.
Jets are the only team to have not scored an offensive TD in preseason. This morning, on eof the local sports talk guys who is a big Jets fan was begging them to trade Tebow (and whoever else Jax would want) for MJD. :)

I forgot there was a rate my draft feature. WIll have to go check that out!
Chum
Sand$: 58.00
I feel pretty good about my team. I do have a few more risky picks than I would have preferred to have. Turner's age does scare me. I wanted to go rb at 2 or 3, but after Jamaal Charles was gone, rb drops off a cliff to me. So I chose to just wait on it, and take what the draft gives me. Hopefully that decision works out. I got depth at that position in case something happens at least. I read that Witten won't need surgery. So that's a plus. I got a good back up in Olsen too just in case. Hopefully Romo's receivers get and stay healthy too. Outside of that, I do like my draft.

Going by the eye test, I'd say Puddle Pirates had the best draft. At least as long as MJD doesn't go too crazy. First time in the Mako Leagues, and I'm really impressed with the draft quality of every team really. No auto drafters either. Well done. :)

Sir Osis of Liver 2010-2013
Lion's Dentist 2009
Whale Shark
Sand$: 6,819.84
T-minus two days.... :popcorn:

Beserker -- Money League
Ingham County Feral Cats -- The Divine Comedy
Capitol City Coopers -- House of Bourbon

--Championships --
Deep Emerald '13
Kicker/Defense Challenge'10
Chum
Ouch, I took it bad from behind. Well played by my opponent, Lucky Lycanthropes. Technically I could have had more, but I would have been dumb to start lance moore and anquan boldin over wes welker and greg jennings. I know it's early, but this is probably the worst gut feeling about my team that I have had at the start of any fantasy football league that I have played in... almost ever. I hope this week was a fluke.

Lion's Dentist 2009
Great White Shark
Sand$: 28,612.84
Pretty happy defeating raphon in week 1, since he beat me in the finals last year!

Survivor of Antonio Brown's 48-point PPR day in two playoffs, week 15, 2015.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,336.84
chem wrote:Pretty happy defeating raphon in week 1, since he beat me in the finals last year!

I should have just played the team I drafted, which would have meant starting ADP and Austin. I would have beaten you by about 8. Instead, I got cute and it cost me...
Great White Shark
mikeraphon wrote:
chem wrote:Pretty happy defeating raphon in week 1, since he beat me in the finals last year!

I should have just played the team I drafted, which would have meant starting ADP and Austin. I would have beaten you by about 8. Instead, I got cute and it cost me...

Given the mystery surrounding his ACL/workload, I think the sensible play was to not start ADP week 1. Sometimes that just doesn't work out.

Great White Shark
I think 160 points is a new shark league high for me.

Chum
...and 76 fantasy points in a sharks league is the lowest ever for me. Could have had a little more if I played my bench a little better, but that's still bad. Oh well, at least I'm tied for 31st in the swim with the sharks thing.

edit: Well I feel dumb. I thought I had removed lance moore (inactive) from my lineup, but I didn't and as a result I lose by 6. At least my team is starting to show up a little. CJ0k is still holding me back. Also brainfarts like the one I just made this week.

Lion's Dentist 2009
Great White Shark
through 5 weeks, only person with more than 600 points scored

record: 2-3

argh