Sand$: 3,791.00
tiptonhr wrote:Goodness, my team in this league is just snakebitten. Ugh.

Oh well, there's always next year.

Holy crap, is my team cursed this year or what? After all of the injury nonsense I've been through, coming into MNF last night I needed only 19 points combined from Marshawn Lynch and Marques Colston to win. Should be easy, right? Nope, they put up 17 for a 1-point loss.

Add that to:
Week 2, lost by 3.
Week 4, lost by 4.
Week 9, lost by 2.
Week 11, somehow tied.

Oy. Ready for 2014.

What I want to know, Mr. Football Man, is
What do you do about Willie Mays and Yul Brynner,
Charles de Gaulle
And Robert Louis Stevenson?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,487.10
Can't say I'm thrilled with my 5-7-1 record, but I really didn't have a bad year considering my mediocre draft at the 10 spot, and horrendous luck with injuries... (1 Megatron, 2 MJD, 3 Cobb, 4 Cam, 5 Vereen, 6 Bernard, 7 DeAngelo, 8 Andre Brown...)

Dropped Alshon Jeffery after Week 3, and he's averaged 21 fantasy points a game since then... what was I thinking?

Two more signs of rotten luck: 1) I averaged the third most fantasy points per week in the whole league, and 2) had the highest points against by a lot.

Oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles. Onto 2014!

Best of luck to the playoff contenders!

LoNg LiVe tHe pSyChO wArD
Sand$: 3,791.00
It's crazy to me that every team in my division had a losing record. Heck, out of the whole league, only FOUR teams had winning records! wth? What a weird league this year.

What I want to know, Mr. Football Man, is
What do you do about Willie Mays and Yul Brynner,
Charles de Gaulle
And Robert Louis Stevenson?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,809.14
tiptonhr wrote:It's crazy to me that every team in my division had a losing record. Heck, out of the whole league, only FOUR teams had winning records! wth? What a weird league this year.

you're telling me, I have no clue how I made the playoffs with my crap squad.