2013 Mako 4

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,700.60
I think that's actually happened to me twice! Lol. Because I know I don't have anyone playing on Thursday and I try submitting my lineup Friday or Saturday, and it just doesn't let me. Luckilly I've won those games! Lol

I TELL YOU!!!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,091.00
Actually, I get the no starting lineup almost every week because I do not set my lineup until Thursday afternoon. I believe the site sets the lineups for you either on Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. However, I have not had any problems setting my lineups after Thursday when I do not have anyone playing. (I have done it in this league and my other Shark league) But, the site will not let you drop a player after that players game. If you want to drop someone who played on Thursday night, you are screwed. Also, if you do not manually take off the comment ("No starting lineup..."), it will stay on there after you have submitted your lineup. That also has happened to me.

I don't post a lot because I usually don't have a lot of time to go through the boards. Sorry guys.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,214.06
davie36k wrote:I think that's actually happened to me twice! Lol. Because I know I don't have anyone playing on Thursday and I try submitting my lineup Friday or Saturday, and it just doesn't let me. Luckilly I've won those games! Lol

:?:

I just made a move today and submitted a lineup...

You might want to PM Jim to see what's up.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 540.60
Just a thought, might a difference in time zones be the culprit?
I know the site uses Eastern as default.
So, that makes a 3 hour difference here on the Left Coast.
Tiger Shark
Hey chic 7157
By taking out Hairy Beavers this last week, you made it so I don't have to look over my shoulder going into Week 13 :headbang:
Thank you.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,700.60
A win, and I'm in... A loss and I have a possibility of a demotion for next year. At least I control my own destiny

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I TELL YOU!!!
Tiger Shark
Thanks and the same back at ya.
Great White Shark
The West is absolutely insane.

Hard to analyze things when it's so topsy turvy. Could win the division, or could get demoted... ](*,)
Tiger Shark
fishfry wrote:The West is absolutely insane.

You, the Fighters and the Bombers all looking for a piece of the pie.
It's a real horse race for sure.
Tiger Shark
GRATS to Broad Street Bullies who has (or will have) the highest point total at the end of Week 13.
Way to go!
Great White Shark
Old Guy wrote:GRATS to Broad Street Bullies who has (or will have) the highest point total at the end of Week 13.
Way to go!

Gordon and Jeffrey combined for 96 points this week.

96!

Just incredible...
Tiger Shark
fishfry wrote:
Gordon and Jeffrey combined for 96 points this week.

96!

Just incredible...

I didn't notice those stats.
You're right-absolutely incredible.
Megalodon
Sand$: 63,833.76
Old Guy wrote:
davie36k wrote:apparently there is now...

Hector pups
Cyguy

I like that Cyguy is active with putting in pre-draft lists.

Yeah, I didn't mean to get auto-drafted, the draft was the weekend before my wedding so I was super busy and didn't check in, so I got put on auto-draft. From that point on it was almost a relief, I could just enter predraft rounds ahead and not worry about it.

Unfortunately, my season didn't play out well as a result. I can't blame the ADP rank (made me take Mike Wallace at 5.08, Green-Ellis at 8.05) so much as my failed strategy-- I thought that if I went RB in the 1st, I would be guaranteed a RB1 and could ignore the position until later. Too bad I drafted Ray Rice (instead of McCoy, dammit!) and when I meant to go back to RB in the 5th, I timed out and got Wallace.

I did like Jimmy Graham in the 2nd, and Andre Johnson/Decker are solid WR's, and Rivers made up for my Brady mistake... but my team is somehow 2nd to last and tied for 2nd fewest points, so I will probably get demoted.

Ironically, I made the playoffs in 6 of my 7 dynasty leagues (and the one I missed was a rebuilding team so I am grateful), but I'm not great at redraft leagues. I'm in 5 redraft and failed miserably in 2 of them, missed the playoffs (despite #2 in points) in a third and made the playoffs in two (#1 seed out of 40 in a money league, which is awesome). I hope to stay in Mako next year, but I've given up any hope of being promoted.

Btw, I wish I had checked in to this forum earlier. I always forget to find the league thread but am active during the season once I do find it.
Megalodon
Also, I lost in Week 11 because I didn't pick up a kicker in time (waivers locked). Lost 118 to 113.

Lost in Week 12 because I benched Wallace (23 points) for Decker (1 point). Won in Week 13 despite starting Wallace (21 points) over Decker (49 points).

I like 3 WR lineups so I can just plug them all in :)
Megalodon
This is why my team lost:
8th, 2nd, 4th, 12th, 1st, 11th, 11th, 12th, 1st, 11th, 7th, 12th, 8th

My team somehow went from 2nd and 4th in Weeks 2/3 to 12th Week 4, back to 1st Week 5, then 11th/11th/12th weeks 6-8, then 1st week 9, then back down.

I have no idea why I shot to 1st in Weeks 5 and 9 but couldn't even compete in between.