Jonnu vs. C. Davis

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
I own AJ Brown, and it sounds like he could be out multiple weeks. Here is my lineup (sans K/DEF cause who cares)

QB: Lamar
RB: C. Carson
RB: J. Taylor
WR: M. Evans
WR: S. Diggs
WR: Dionte J.
TE: Kelce
RB/WR: M. Gallup
RB/WR: Hines (probably)
WR/TE: ???

Bench: H. Hurst, Hunt (no I didn't start him - D'oh! #-o ), Edmonds, A. Brown, Snell, J. Robinson, R. Anderson

I'd probably drop either Snell or Hurst if I'm grabbing C. Davis or Jonnu. Leaning towards Snell since all indications are Conner will be back. I'm just not loving the matchups for Robinson, Edmonds, or Anderson this week. I could of course just continue to roll with Hurst, I still believe in him. I'm just worried cause it sounds like AJB is possibly going to miss several weeks so wondering if this is a situation where I should kind of "handcuff" him with one of these guys, and if so, which one....

Thanks!

I'm a dudette. Image
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,586.48
I would pick Jonnu for Snell
The Steelers lost another OL and like you said Conner is coming back
Jonnu should have Monster Games with AJB out
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 495.56
I don't know that Jonnu having monster games is a given by any stretch. He saw 7 targets with Tannehill throwing 43 times in Week 1. The Titans do not want Tannehill throwing 40+ times. This is the correlation between Tannehill's passing attempts and TEN total points per game:

I think we see Jonnu's target share go up for sure. But Tanny's total attempts will likely go down. My takeaway from the AJB injury is that Jonnu's floor goes up, but that's about it.

As far as your lineup goes, I'd swap Gallup to your WR/TE spot and plug in Robinson. If you're going for a high floor play due to volume, he gets you what you're getting with Jonnu and then some.

Big caveat: is this league PPR?
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,782.70
bunnywafer wrote:I own AJ Brown, and it sounds like he could be out multiple weeks. Here is my lineup (sans K/DEF cause who cares)

QB: Lamar
RB: C. Carson
RB: J. Taylor
WR: M. Evans
WR: S. Diggs
WR: Dionte J.
TE: Kelce
RB/WR: M. Gallup
RB/WR: Hines (probably)
WR/TE: ???

Bench: H. Hurst, Hunt (no I didn't start him - D'oh! #-o ), Edmonds, A. Brown, Snell, J. Robinson, R. Anderson

I'd probably drop either Snell or Hurst if I'm grabbing C. Davis or Jonnu. Leaning towards Snell since all indications are Conner will be back. I'm just not loving the matchups for Robinson, Edmonds, or Anderson this week. I could of course just continue to roll with Hurst, I still believe in him. I'm just worried cause it sounds like AJB is possibly going to miss several weeks so wondering if this is a situation where I should kind of "handcuff" him with one of these guys, and if so, which one....

Thanks!

Do you have an IR spot Bunny? If so I would pick up Davis and hope the curse of the dancing weiner doesn't get you.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,751.12
farhad7 wrote:I don't know that Jonnu having monster games is a given by any stretch. He saw 7 targets with Tannehill throwing 43 times in Week 1. The Titans do not want Tannehill throwing 40+ times. This is the correlation between Tannehill's passing attempts and TEN total points per game:

I think we see Jonnu's target share go up for sure. But Tanny's total attempts will likely go down. My takeaway from the AJB injury is that Jonnu's floor goes up, but that's about it.

As far as your lineup goes, I'd swap Gallup to your WR/TE spot and plug in Robinson. If you're going for a high floor play due to volume, he gets you what you're getting with Jonnu and then some.

Big caveat: is this league PPR?

It's 1/2 PPR. Also for Bluemist, no IR spots.

I'm a dudette. Image
Tiger Shark
Got it, I still think Robinson is the pick if you're going for a safe play. If you want an upside play, go Corey.

I'd go upside given the rest of your lineup since at least half of them are high-floor plays (though not a fan of having both Colts RBs in there).
Tiger Shark
Sorry Bunny. Was off on this one.