Apologies if some of these have already been mentioned, but of the potentially undervalued/ underdrafted/ undermentioned (not worth me going "all inclusive" as the usual suspects have many inches of column space already) and in no particular order:
Jabaal Sheard, NEPHau'oli Kikaha, NOS
< That sucked.
Derek Wolfe, DEN
Danielle Hunter, MIN
Robert Ayers, TBB
Devin Taylor, DET
The ATL rookie LB not named Jones
Todd Davis, DEN
Gerald Hodges, SFO
Kurt Coleman, CAR
Ibraheim Campbell, CLE
Jahleel Addae, SDC
Adrian Amos, CHI
* Sheard & Coleman definitely the ones most contentious in terms of undervalued as times moved on from the back of last season.
* Ive left out 99% of the rookie guys (i think we know who they are
), but a word on the LBs outside the rookie top 4-5? Id probably slot Martinez in later than BJGoodson even tho he might do more in yr1. If anyone said "Nope - ahead of Goodson"? I dont feel strongly enough about it to push it. Theyre every bit as likely to be right as wrong & there's as much to like as not moving into TC's later next month for him as most anyone else.
* Id put both
behind Antonio Morrison though (Keep an eye out for Jarrad Davis next year - As someone that owned Perryman for a couple of years on a devy college team, hes the guy i think of when i watch Davis).
* I might be on a teeny, tiny island in a far away ocean somewhere, but i prefer Joe Schobert to Scooby Wright in the long term ...
* I know im forgetting a few (Heeney, OAK & Williamson, TEN for two of - likely - many)
* There's a slew of guys we could discuss that will fall under the banner of "PT/ Snap counts". McKinney could be the poster boy for 2016.
* Should probably mention WAS ILB situation, but all i can think of is this
when i try.
“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams