Hi....

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 44,760.04
This forum needs some life and I'm guilty as any of not contributing.

Undervalued:

Karlos Dansby
Mario Edwards

So there's a start to something. Now you.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 63,689.80
Tyrann Mathieu will be overdrafted unless it looks like he'll miss time to open the season.

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,057.60
You can get Robert Ayers for free right now. Do so.
Supreme Megalodon
Might be a good time to see if you can buy low on Robert quinn.

Chum
Sand$: 7.26
getdownmmmkay wrote:Might be a good time to see if you can buy low on Robert quinn.

Not if you already have him ;)

I have another owner after Olgetree too.
Supreme Megalodon
most definitely. he was underrated before he missed all of last year. add the year off to the perceived value and he's a prime buy low candidate.

...and he's a full participant at OTAs

Supreme Megalodon
i most definitely did not buy low in HoP. contract and salary factor into that league, though. even so, i paid a pretty penny for him.

Megalodon
Sand$: 59,298.48
Gerald Hodges
Supreme Megalodon
Watch the SS competition in Detroit. If miles killebrew wins that job he'll be in a great situation to score a lot of points, and he's big, fast, and loves hitting.

Supreme Megalodon
This year's rookie safety class in general interests me more than previous years. Seems deep to me.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,785.86
I seem to be noticing that too. Not as much film is easy to find on them though very often. Got some thumpers and playmakers in this class, several of which seemingly contributing right away. Saw some talk on Jalen Ramsey's jersey number selection coming along with some drama. If he gets to play in the middle of the field, could make for some nice production fantasy-wise. Outside corner, I'd probably pass for sure considering the health issues already... should slide far with both notions. That drama started some intrigue thinking of Charles Woodson and Tyran Mathieu type of help out on the ol' squad... even though I don't like that word. Why'd I have to go and use it twice?

Oh, hi.

Sand$: 110,832.90
Blake Martinez turning heads early on, something to watch once pads go on. Jake Ryan's a liability vs. the pass and not good enough vs. the run to offset. Barrington was effective pre-injury, but nothing special. Opportunity is there and I'm a big fan of his coming out of college.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,922.24
Apologies if some of these have already been mentioned, but of the potentially undervalued/ underdrafted/ undermentioned (not worth me going "all inclusive" as the usual suspects have many inches of column space already) and in no particular order:

DL:
Jabaal Sheard, NEP
Hau'oli Kikaha, NOS < That sucked.
Derek Wolfe, DEN
Danielle Hunter, MIN
Robert Ayers, TBB
Devin Taylor, DET

LB:
The ATL rookie LB not named Jones
Todd Davis, DEN
Gerald Hodges, SFO

S:
Kurt Coleman, CAR
Ibraheim Campbell, CLE
Jahleel Addae, SDC
Adrian Amos, CHI

* Sheard & Coleman definitely the ones most contentious in terms of undervalued as times moved on from the back of last season.
* Ive left out 99% of the rookie guys (i think we know who they are :) ), but a word on the LBs outside the rookie top 4-5? Id probably slot Martinez in later than BJGoodson even tho he might do more in yr1. If anyone said "Nope - ahead of Goodson"? I dont feel strongly enough about it to push it. Theyre every bit as likely to be right as wrong & there's as much to like as not moving into TC's later next month for him as most anyone else.
* Id put both behind Antonio Morrison though (Keep an eye out for Jarrad Davis next year - As someone that owned Perryman for a couple of years on a devy college team, hes the guy i think of when i watch Davis).
* I might be on a teeny, tiny island in a far away ocean somewhere, but i prefer Joe Schobert to Scooby Wright in the long term ...
* I know im forgetting a few (Heeney, OAK & Williamson, TEN for two of - likely - many)
* There's a slew of guys we could discuss that will fall under the banner of "PT/ Snap counts". McKinney could be the poster boy for 2016.
* Should probably mention WAS ILB situation, but all i can think of is this or this when i try.
Last edited by jamcutpost on Thu 07.07.2016, 16:18, edited 2 times in total.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Sand$: 110,832.90
I should be happy you're citing names from my of my end of 2015 adds and target list for our auction earlier this month. Still a little salty about the bidding on Coleman though. I wasn't prepared for that. Well done.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,922.24
OarChambo wrote:I should be happy you're citing names from my of my end of 2015 adds and target list for our auction earlier this month. Still a little salty about the bidding on Coleman though. I wasn't prepared for that. Well done.

As a Chandler owner i was more salty about not getting Sheard, so thatd make us about even!

That you got Campbell as well? I figure that puts you ahead - esp if Martinez > Ryan this year, which is as possible as any other outcome over there.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams